A slightly altered pinup with an added caption

Spanking in all media other than Comics. This includes single-panel cartoons since they are not technically sequential art.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

A slightly altered pinup with an added caption

Post by hugob00m »

sarnoff romantic.jpg
sarnoff romantic.jpg (218.67 KiB) Viewed 5039 times
This pinup picture was originally painted by Arthur Sarnoff. I added the redness and the caption to celebrate Romantic Spanking Month.
hugob00m

Not quite a pinup... but a pinup-worthy Wenzel girl

Post by hugob00m »

Don't you think this would be an appropriate answer to a marriage proposal that comes on Romantic Spanking Month?
wenzel proposal.jpg
wenzel proposal.jpg (359.43 KiB) Viewed 5037 times
hugob00m

Another Wenzel girl

Post by hugob00m »

wenzel deserve.jpg
wenzel deserve.jpg (162.8 KiB) Viewed 5037 times
Another way to plead for clemency?
hugob00m

Another Wenzel girl

Post by hugob00m »

Some people don't know this is Romantic Spanking Month, and might not believe it if you told them...
wenzel making it up.jpg
wenzel making it up.jpg (104.59 KiB) Viewed 5037 times
I bet that guy would be looking for any excuse to spank his wife!
hugob00m

One more Wenzel girl

Post by hugob00m »

I don't think a "Do not disturb" sign is going to stop him!
wenzel honeymoon.jpg
wenzel honeymoon.jpg (73.67 KiB) Viewed 5036 times
I didn't re-caption this cartoon. I don't think it needs one!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A slightly altered pinup with an added caption

Post by web-ed »

These are excellent, B00m - thanks for taking the time to do them! :D They are a fine addition to Romantic Spanking Month. Excellent expression on that bridegroom's face - I think he'll be "disturbing the peace" before too long :lol: ! I think I like the Sarnoff painting best of all as the girl is lovely, and the color you added (in just the right places ;) ) only enhances it.

And speaking of Bill Wenzel, I do have two more previously unknown Humorama spanking cartoons that he did in the early 70's. Unfortunately, we won't have time to get to them in 2017, but they're something to look forward to.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: A slightly altered pinup with an added caption

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

Thanks for these fine additions to Romantic Spanking month :D . These are all wonderful but I'm with web-ed when he says the Sarnoff painting is my favorite :D . We've got a lovely girl here and the color you added is the perfect touch.......and that's especially true because her red bottom goes so well with her happy facial expression 8-) . I also really like the young lady pleading for clemency......although it seems unlikely from his expression that she's going to get it......clemency that is :lol: . I DO think she's going to get it and from her expression, I'd say she knows it :D . Thanks for taking time to do these for us. Phil O