A Study in Petticoats

Spanking in all media other than Comics. This includes single-panel cartoons since they are not technically sequential art.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
overbarrel49

Re: A Study in Petticoats

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting the link..........I really enjoyed it :D . Phil O.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Hugob00m & Phil
You're Welcome. mtvs /"Tom"s effort is much appreciated in providing that clip - which I'm sure he intends to be used for education and critique. ;) I posted a message to Tom and asked him to place the clip here at CSR but he told me his request for complete Forum access is still being processed. So I grabbed it from where he had placed it at the old Chross board.

Anyway, I as evidently you do, prefer the term pantaloons over bloomers although I have to plead ignorance as to the technical differences. I was "around" in 1960 but I was too young to have any control over the TV even if I had known what was happening. Hopefully soon you will be able to experience the Petticoat clip in a higher quality than this clip shows - On STARZ Encore it's a nice clear picture like the screen captures above. Thanks to COMCAST and a promotional week I was able to get this western without actually subscribing to STARZ.

I also noted that the pantaloons seem large for Diane/Stephanie's slim rear. I thought a couple of things on the subject. 1) Take what you can get out of wardrobe. 2) Loose fit to cover padding.

In the opening narration Hardie explains to us that trouble doesn't always come in the form of a man with a gun but that sometimes troubles arise from a woman. Petticoat is a shorthand word being used to describe a female. The same way the words "a skirt" was once popular slang for female. In this case we are going to school with Professor Hardie by studying the whims and wonders of these two blonde bad-girls. In the end, the younger girl gets a spanking and Whitney Blake's character learns her lesson the hard way by almost getting herself killed. So its a study of women and personally I think they both should have been spanked but that's just me - and you.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for your efforts, Phil. I have downloaded the clip now so it can be re-presented here on CSR. I've never been able to embed a video player on this board, so I will do it over on the main site as soon as I can, not during April, with everything we've got going on now, but soon I hope.

I don't know exactly why the code I use for the Windows Media Player doesn't work here, but apparently the BBC (Bulletin Board Code) can't recognize HTML. Those of you who know any HTML will recognize certain similarities, for instance in the way italics and boldface are used - the code on this board is the same except that square brackets are used instead of the "< >" which are used to enclose HTML tags.

And extra thanks for mentioning that Tom (MTV) was trying to join the board. He hadn't sent me an email, or if he did it was accidentally deleted, so if you hadn't mentioned it he would have been deleted today along with hundreds of spambots who tried to register (the nerve of those guys :x ). But thanks to you, he's a full-fledged member of this board now, and speaking for everyone, we're glad to have him aboard. :)
-- Web-Ed
MTV

Post by MTV »

Glad to be aboard gang! While he may not remember, Dan and I have corresponded in the past, and I've actually contributed a couple of scenes to his well regarded compilations. This was back when scenes were much more difficult to come about. Hopefully there are more "Holy Grails" to stumble upon,..

We keep the faith,..

Here's a link to a nice One-swatter in one of the more wierder episodes iof Zena. Jump to 8:30.

Enjoy,.,

http://video.meta.ua/8537651.video

Tom
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Welcome to the CSR Forum! That was a very nice swat in Zena :o . I was watching an episode of Dr. Who just last night on BBC America and was surprised when the Dr. gave Clara a swat but that one was shown from her front and not from her rear like this one is. The Dr. Who episode I'm referring to was from 2013 and involved the saving of a town called Christmas. Clara gets swatted as she is introducing the Dr. to her family pretending that he is her boy friend. My surprise is from the fact that I've read (within the last year) a fairly comprehensive article on the subject of Dr. Who spankings and this scene didn't come up.
Phil S.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: A Swat in Xena

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for pointing this one out, Tom. :D I was never a Hercules nor Xena fan, so I never saw any of these scenes. Xena does seem to have inspired some spanking art, however, and I know we've seen something from Endart along those lines. Also, I'm sure I've got one or two other examples of Xena-related spanking art someplace. We'll get to them eventually - I wish I knew when, but I can't even see how I'm going to get my Star Wars spanking material up this year, the film's 40th anniversary. I barely know what day it is any more :? .
-- Web-Ed