Print-Out Question

A place for our resident artists to display their work. Comments are welcomed and encouraged - they want to hear from you!
Forum rules
Please keep to topic.
McPhil

Print-Out Question

Post by McPhil »

I've recently noticed that only Dan Rivera's gallery allows print-outs , is this a policy decision by the individual artists or a software effect ? I just wanted to show some to a couple of friends.

[Moved from the "CSR Feedback Forum" and re-titled by the Web-Ed]
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Print-Out Question

Post by web-ed »

It's an incidental software effect. Dan uploads his drawings over at Image Titan, then links to them from his post, while b00m and Phil upload theirs directly into the CSR Forum's data base. There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods, so our Resident Artists have to choose for themselves which to use (same thing for anyone else who wants to post images on the Forum).

There is, however, a way to download (for later printing, if you like) b00m's and Phil's drawings: simply right-click on the image, then choose "Save Image As". This is the method for PC's, but if you have a Mac I think you can do the same thing by clicking on the image and then choosing the correct option from the drop-down menu. Here is a screen print to help you:
How to save an image that is contained within the Forum's Data Base.
How to save an image that is contained within the Forum's Data Base.
how_to_save_image.gif (86.08 KiB) Viewed 5168 times
Let me know if you're still having problems saving these attachments.
-- Web-Ed