Entertainment pics

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Entertainment pics

Post by daneldorado »

Happy Easter, everyone!

Back in the good old days, there was a movie director named Thornton Freeland, who was responsible for the hit musical "Flying Down to Rio" (1933), which featured a great spanking scene involving Dolores del Rio. Freeland may have enjoyed that sort of entertainment, because just a few years later he posed for this scene, spanking his true-life wife June Clyde. Ms. Clyde was a big star in musicals herself, especially "Tanned Legs" (1929).

Cheers,
Dan
daneldorado

Re: Entertainment pics

Post by daneldorado »

As a follow-up to yesterday's husband-and-wife spanking pic, here is another. Barry Sinclair gives his lovely wife Patricia Barry a good OTK spanking during rehearsal of their play "Friendly Relations." Sorry I can't give you the date of this one, but it's a popular play and I'm sure someone on this forum can dig that up for us.

It looks to me as if the pretty spankee is enjoying her ordeal. Maybe she and Barry were used to this position in their married life?

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

Good finds :D . This looks like it must have been a "yank and spank" from Mrs. Clyde's expression :lol: I love it :D . I get the feeling that the married couple in the second pic will probably wind up in bed following this spanking 8-) . They both look really happy about this one ;) . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Dan: Thanks for posting this latest photo. I saw it here some time ago but lost track of it. The last time I saw it I don't believe the couple had been identified? Or am I thinking of a different photo? I always enjoy a photo of a real-life couple taking part in a spanking [of course Male spanking Female only]. Now that you've identified this photo I can suggest you follow this link for more information: https://mainstreamspanking.wordpress.co ... relations/
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Great stuff, Dan, and nice quality. It's not June Clyde's legs that are getting tanned in the first one! And Mrs. Sinclair does indeed look like she's enjoying being OTK - it's always wonderful to see that :D !
-- Web-Ed