Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Re: Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

Post by daneldorado »

Web-ed wrote:

It's really great to have these new cartoons (10_mju is similar to 10_mjt, but that was a different cartoon and a different spanking :) !) In the first panel, I'm struck by the tremendous back arch - it's wonderful, turning Sal's fanny up as far as possible, although often hard to bring off in the OTK position. And of course the fantasy element is great too, as Phil noted. I loved spanking older women when I was young, although of course with the passage of years that doesn't happen too often these days :lol: . I like the color very much also.

Wow, a lot of kind comments this time. Thanks, all of you, for coming to my rescue from NoMan'sLand. Maybe I will begin to post more cartoons here.

I get the idea that the reason Phil and b00m receive plenty of comments for their artwork is that -- unlike me -- they post their toons incrementally. In other words, we get their toons one or two panels at a time. If no one responds, I suppose they just stop posting. My modus operandi has been to upload AN ENTIRE STORY, all at once. I've not been giving you guys any "cliff hangers" to hang your hopes on. Therefore, you will not post comments, not even nice ones. So, I guess when I begin posting toons again, they will always include at least one spanking panel.

Oh, and Web-ed: You are correct, my new cartoon MJU really IS similar to my old toon MJT. But that's because it is simply another angle to the first one. The two new "Tommy and his Teacher" toons were additions to my original series (for my own entertainment). And that means that no, MJU is not a scene from a new spanking, it's from the same one! :D

Cheers,
Dan
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi, Web-ed:

You wrote:

In the first panel, I'm struck by the tremendous back arch - it's wonderful, turning Sal's fanny up as far as possible, although often hard to bring off in the OTK position.

I see your point, and of course this position by the spankee would be much easier if the spanking were on a couch or some other solid underpinning for her knees. But it isn't so much different from the woman's position in a panel by Overbarrel, below. (I hope he doesn't mind my filching it to include in this message.)

Cheers,
Dan
jesseray

Post by jesseray »

What a wonderful Holiday present to have Dan treat us to a new spanking scene.
Always pictured spanking a number of my bottom worthy teachers and have always loved this couple!
Ray