Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

Post by daneldorado »

Hi... Those of you who have been around CSR for more than a few years may remember that I have a running toon: Tommy and Miss Johnson.

Tommy is a young guy who is now in college; but when he was in high school, he got the chance to spank his pretty substitute teacher Miss Johnson, who is only a couple of years older than he. Yeah, I know: It's a lot of young guys' fantasy.

But now, Tommy is a freshman in college, and again he runs into Miss Johnson. So he picks up where he left off and contrives to get the yummy Miss Johnson over his knee again. As you will see, Miss Johnson is not totally against the idea... but she draws the line at the severity of the spanking.

See for yourself.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Re: Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

i see Miss Johnson is protesting getting more than one spanking............typical spankee logic there :lol: . of course, it certainly looks like this spanking hurts like the dickens, what with all the pain stars, Miss Johnson's tears and of course, the color of her bottom :D . i see you've featured her legs as well as her bottom in this one, which isn't a big surprise considering your dual fetishes 8-) . Miss Johnson still has her panties on, not that they're covering much of her naughty spank spot :lol: . it appears that Tommy is out to teach the teacher a good lesson here :D . this is a nice surprise and just in time for Christmas :D . have you ever done any Santa spanking drawings? i have quite lot of your drawings saved in my computer but i don't remember seeing any of Santa. anyway, thanks for the nice surprise ;) . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, Tommy did promise once that they "might do this again sometime" so Miss Johnson can't say she wasn't warned, or that she didn't deserve it. And wow - what a target! :lol: Great OTK positioning as always, Dan, as Tommy lays down a barrage of spanks that quickly have the desired effect! Miss Johnson is displaying a very submissive personality - despite her mild complaint, she readily accepts her spanking. And I'm very glad to see this all in color, because I think it adds a great deal to a spanking cartoon. :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sally should know by now that every time she meets up with tommy she will find herself with a red hot ass.

If she did not like it she would try harder to avoid him.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ah! It's nice to see Tommy and Miss johnson together again! And, as before, Tommy has found a reason (or, at least an excuse) to turn his former teacher over his knee. He says she broke her word, and yes, I think a pretty young lady should be spanked for breaking her word... but I'm curious... What kind of promise did she make and not keep?

As far as the drawing itself goes, it has all the hallmarks I've come to expect from you. Miss Johnson has her big, round backside pointed up in the air and her long, shapely legs kicking. As for the rest of her, she's also got a very thin waist, and rather large breasts... something not integral to the spanking she's getting, but it adds to her overall attractiveness. And the expression on her pretty face seems to say she's resigned to her fate. For her, spankings are inevitable.

As for the boy, Tommy, his face shows a (feigned?) earnestness, as if he's convinced (or perhaps trying to convince himself) that he's meting out a justified punishment for Miss Johnson's offence.

Thanks for showing it to us.
oxken

Post by oxken »

Excellent as ever. He must be a fit fellow to have covered all that bottom!
bobj7188

Post by bobj7188 »

Glad to see a cartoon from you again, Dan! Personally, I prefer a grown spanker, so I'm glad to see Tommy has come of age. I missed the backstory, but Miss Johnson broker her word, then she is certainly receiving her just punishment.

Thanks!
bob
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow, I received five (5) responses to my last posting, and I thank you guys. Maybe I'll try again.

Basically, I created the character of "Tommy," a young guy in high school, who gets the chance to spank his pretty teacher, "Miss Johnson," who is only a couple of years older than he is. It turns out that Miss J. might actually be "into" spanking, since she doesn't seem to complain. Au contraire, she seems to like it.

This next panel may look like something you have seen before, but trust me you haven't. I just finished drawing it last week.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Basically, I created the character of "Tommy," a young guy in high school, who gets the chance to spank his pretty teacher, "Miss Johnson," who is only a couple of years older than he is. It turns out that Miss J. might actually be "into" spanking, since she doesn't seem to complain. Au contraire, she seems to like it.
hi Dan,

with Tommy and Mrs, Johnson, i think you've drawn the fantasies of many high school boys :D . i know there were a few attractive teachers i certainly would have like to have spanked along the way ;) . from the expression on Miss Johnson's face, a combination of pain and a smile of satisfaction, there seems little doubt to me that she IS into spanking and enjoys the attention Tommy is giving her plump spank spot 8-) .
daneldorado wrote: This next panel may look like something you have seen before, but trust me you haven't. I just finished drawing it last week.
it's good to see you drawing again and i see you haven't lost your touch :D . thanks for sharing these with us. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It's really great to have these new cartoons (10_mju is similar to 10_mjt, but that was a different cartoon and a different spanking :) !) In the first panel, I'm struck by the tremendous back arch - it's wonderful, turning Sal's fanny up as far as possible, although often hard to bring off in the OTK position. And of course the fantasy element is great too, as Phil noted. I loved spanking older women when I was young, although of course with the passage of years that doesn't happen too often these days :lol: . I like the color very much also.

Sal is a wonderful spankee, very curvy and submissive, and as I recall the Tommy/Sal pairing has always been pretty popular. And it's good to see a couple of our newer forum members, Bob and Oxken, participating in the discussion.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Web-ed wrote:

It's really great to have these new cartoons (10_mju is similar to 10_mjt, but that was a different cartoon and a different spanking :) !) In the first panel, I'm struck by the tremendous back arch - it's wonderful, turning Sal's fanny up as far as possible, although often hard to bring off in the OTK position. And of course the fantasy element is great too, as Phil noted. I loved spanking older women when I was young, although of course with the passage of years that doesn't happen too often these days :lol: . I like the color very much also.

Wow, a lot of kind comments this time. Thanks, all of you, for coming to my rescue from NoMan'sLand. Maybe I will begin to post more cartoons here.

I get the idea that the reason Phil and b00m receive plenty of comments for their artwork is that -- unlike me -- they post their toons incrementally. In other words, we get their toons one or two panels at a time. If no one responds, I suppose they just stop posting. My modus operandi has been to upload AN ENTIRE STORY, all at once. I've not been giving you guys any "cliff hangers" to hang your hopes on. Therefore, you will not post comments, not even nice ones. So, I guess when I begin posting toons again, they will always include at least one spanking panel.

Oh, and Web-ed: You are correct, my new cartoon MJU really IS similar to my old toon MJT. But that's because it is simply another angle to the first one. The two new "Tommy and his Teacher" toons were additions to my original series (for my own entertainment). And that means that no, MJU is not a scene from a new spanking, it's from the same one! :D

Cheers,
Dan
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hi, Web-ed:

You wrote:

In the first panel, I'm struck by the tremendous back arch - it's wonderful, turning Sal's fanny up as far as possible, although often hard to bring off in the OTK position.

I see your point, and of course this position by the spankee would be much easier if the spanking were on a couch or some other solid underpinning for her knees. But it isn't so much different from the woman's position in a panel by Overbarrel, below. (I hope he doesn't mind my filching it to include in this message.)

Cheers,
Dan
jesseray

Post by jesseray »

What a wonderful Holiday present to have Dan treat us to a new spanking scene.
Always pictured spanking a number of my bottom worthy teachers and have always loved this couple!
Ray