Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

Post by daneldorado »

Hi, all... Sorry if I've seemed quiet lately. I have been having numerous computer problems, and it is only through dint of extra-hard work and determination that I was able to produce a single picture. You can see it here. I apologize for the flaws, especially the lettering.

Some of you may remember, Tommy was a high school kid who got an amazing opportunity to spank his pretty substitute teacher, Miss Johnson. He did spank her, and it seems the lady liked it. Now, here they are in college. He is a freshman, while she's in the same college taking advanced classes.

I'll continue working to improve my computer images. It might help the process if I received some comments on today's picture.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Re: Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

Post by willjohn »

Always good to see Sally in her usual position over tommy's knee and getting her scrumptious derriere expertly spanked.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Dan,

it's always good to see Tommy and Miss Johnson again. it was a great surprise to start my day off today :D . computers are wonderful when they're working properly but not so much when you're having problems. i am lucky to have a man who has been taking care of mine for the last 10 years since i know little about problem solving when it comes to them. one of the things i love about Tommy and Miss Johnson, is that they both always both look so happy when he's spanking her..............even though her bottom is on fire and there are tears running down her face 8-) . in this toon, she comments that friendly spankings are "cute" but judging from her expression, i think the feelings they are both having are more than just friendly ;) . of course, what i think is "cute" is Miss Johnson, face down, over his lap with her dress raised for a spanking :D . i don't know what comments i can make about the drawing itself since i don't know the process you are using to produce them. i notice that some of the lines appear to be smudged or incomplete but i have no idea what has caused that or how to correct it. that's probably not much help.............sorry. anyway, this was a great surprise to start my morning :D . thanks for sharing. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's good to see Tommy and Miss Johnson again, this time engaged in a "friendly" spanking. (Does that mean she didn't do anything "naughty" this time? Was this his greeting?

As Phil already said, the lines look a little smudged. Did you scan at a lower resolution than you usually do? Or did you have some trouble with the colorizing this time? Do you still use Photoshop for your colorizing, or is it a different program?

Even with the smudginess, it's still a fun picture!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Dan - sorry to hear about your computer problems, but it's good to see Tommy and Miss Johnson again :) ! This is, as Miss Johnson says, a nice friendly spanking, and of course a great fantasy come true as Tommy gets to spank his former teacher. I don't remember wanting to spank my female teachers too much - as I remember it I mostly thought about spanking and paddling my female classmates! But obviously guys with young and sexy female teachers would naturally think about spanking them. :)

I don't know what to suggest about your computer difficulties - at least your great OTK positioning still shines through :D . My coloring experience is very limited and I used Microsoft Paint - a powerful image tool but not easy to use. One thought that occurs to me is fairly obvious - work with very high-quality image formats (BMP or TIFF) until the very end when you're ready to reduce the finished work for posting. Altering JPG files is bound to create and/or reveal some artifacts due to the compressed format.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

I did always enjoy the spankings of the Tommy and Miss Johnson series. I Thought the coloring was very good and I do enjoy the banter between them. I love otk so I am always glad to see your otk works. I was also thinking of your Father's Day one recently and how much I enjoyed it. This was another one of those times I could not comment on it when it 1st came out as I was sharing a computer and could not comment and although I did comment on it later I think I was sorry that I could not tell you how much that I enjoyed it. Have a great day
Jim
bobj7188

Post by bobj7188 »

Dan,

I haven't been on the forum in weeks, and this was a pleasant surprise. Glad to see Tommy growing up and keeping Miss Johnson over his knee (especially if he were given a reason to give her a well-deserved spanking besides the "friendly" ones).

Thanks for sharing your work. And good luck with the computer.

bob
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya bobj, jimc, Web-ed, hugob00m, willjohn and Phil...Thank you, thank you all for your responses to my "Tommy and Miss Johnson" cartoons. Much appreciated.

Right now I am trying to get another colorizing project underway. If you're a fan of Captain Woodshed, this next toon will be about his encounter with bank thieves. The trouble is, as Web-ed has told us before, adding color to an existing black and white toon is very difficult. It is a lot of work, and I can no longer draw at top speed. The passing years, ya know? :)

Again: I appreciate all your interest in my spanking cartoons, and I hope to post some more of my drawings here soon.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Dan - I love Captain Woodshed and can't wait to see him in "colorful" action once again! :lol:
-- Web-Ed