Return of the Captain

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Return of the Captain

Post by web-ed »

Hi Dan, I'm very pleased you got your difficulties straightened out, and I'm sorry to be so late to the party. I don't like to let a week go by without checking on what our Resident Artists have posted lately, but I'm just swamped with problems like last week's board update so I have definitely fallen "behind" in my work.

What a satisfying conclusion to our story! Our bad girl really took a good spanking from the good Captain! Great OTK positioning as always.

"She'll stand trial for bank robbery" the cop informs CW. She may be standing all during the trial if it's held anytime soon, judging from the stinging effect lines and the way she's rubbing her bottom :lol: !

As for the coloring, I don't think I have too much to add. I've gone over all the panels again in sequence, and the coloring holds consistent from panel to panel. As I've said before, I think it adds a great deal while losing nothing. I know it was a lot of effort, and that was before you had to struggle with the uploading process so thanks for taking the time to do all this for CSR's readers :) .

Maybe I could write some php code that would allow you, b00m, and Phil to upload your images to CSR (without attaching them through the board), but I'm not sure it would be that much of an advantage, especially since b00m and Phil prefer to attach their images anyway rather than link them. :geek:
-- Web-Ed
Aoba

Re: Return of the Captain

Post by Aoba »

It's great to see Captain Woodshed in action again! I've never seen this one before and i loved it. The lady was beautiful - with a lovely, feminine body - and definitely deserving a good old fashioned spanking. And it's very good to see that she certainly felt what she got. The kicking, the tears and pleading - it was all just as it should be in a real, discipline and well desrved spanking given from my favourite super hero. I think this naughty madam will long remember the lesson she got here!
Thank You very muchfor creating this excellent strip and sharing it with us!