For Adults Only

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: For Adults Only

Post by web-ed »

Hi Dan! I really loved this one! Like Phil, I was reminded of The Incredible Hulk as Sam begins to burst forth from his shirt. I think my favorite panel is the penultimate one, in which we not only get some excellent OTK positioning (a Dan Rivera strong point), we see that moment when the spankee gets really worried because her fanny is starting to sting a lot and she doesn't know how much more she's going to have to take. And in front of witnesses, too! :twisted:

Of course Sam Swatt, an experienced spanker, knows to keep the spanking going a while longer until the spankee tearfully repents. And I think we're all in agreement with the other Sam - Sam Spade - we'd like to see him "play it again" soon! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I know I've seen this one before, but it's definitely worth playing again! I think my favorite panel of this strip is the fourth one, the first to show Nora turned over Sam's knee for her much-needed spanking. Her cute round bottom makes such an appetizing target! ;) ;) ;) ;) Heh heh! I think that, if Nora hadn't been so naughty, Sam would've had to come up with some lame excuse to put his hand across that tempting posterior!

And, since you're a man who practices what he preaches... you gave your audience three different views of Nora getting spanked, including one of Sam's large hand making impact!

I also enjoyed the finale, with Nora standing there, rubbing her punished bottom whining about how hard Sam spanked her! Yummy! I love to watch women rub their backsides after a good spanking! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good show!

And... of course... any lover of the Film Noir genre would have to appreciate the caricature of Bogey in the corner of your last panel!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Test.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Wish she had thrown a drink in his face so that he could turn her back over his lap :lol: :lol: LOVE SAM SWATT 8-)