The return of Sal (Miss Johnson)

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

The return of Sal (Miss Johnson)

Post by daneldorado »

Miss Johnson is a little older now than when we last saw her... but she is no less enamored of her spankings.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Re: The return of Sal (Miss Johnson)

Post by willjohn »

Good to see Sally's big red arse back on the page.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

It's always good to see Sal getting her plump bottom spanked again :D . I particularly like her facial expression which seems to be a mixture of contradictory emotions, just as you would expect from a young lady getting her bottom spanked 8-) . I think she's got that love/hate thing going on.........she hates the sting Tommy is imparting to her naughty bottom but she also loves being taken in hand by him ;) . Also, with her dress pulled up, she's feeling exposed and vulnerable knowing that he is looking at the seat of her panties :D . As usual with your drawings, this one has all the elements of a good spanking pic, whether physical or emotional :D . Thanks for sharing this with us. Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.

I'm glad to see that Miss Johnson hasn't retired from teaching... AND she's still not too old to be turned over the knee of her favorite pupil! She doesn't seem to mind it much when Tommy spanks her. Maybe SHE has a bit of a crush on HIM!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugob00m wrote:

Maybe SHE has a bit of a crush on HIM!

What was your first clue? :lol:

Gosh, b00m, that element was present in the very first picture I ever drew of Tommy spanking Miss Johnson. :D My nerve ends tingled when I created the scene. It will probably not come as a surprise to you that in the back of my mind, I had one of my own high school teachers in mind, when I created Sally Johnson.

This whole tableau is meant to appeal to people (young guys mainly, but others too) who enjoy fantasizing about putting their pretty teacher over their lap, lifting her skirt up to her hips to expose her gorgeous legs, and then smacking her nubile backside with his hand until her nether cheeks get nice and warm. In real life, most teachers would be affronted in such a situation... unless they seriously liked the guy. 8-)

If you follow my Tommy & Miss Johnson toons, you know that she usually has a smile on her face while she gets spanked by this young fellow. Yeah, I'd say she likes him. And it's mutual. :)

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I think I missed out on a lot going to an all boys Catholic school.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:I think I missed out on a lot going to an all boys Catholic school.
Very likely, Willjohn, unless there was an all-girls school nearby! ;)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner, Dan, but it was worth waiting for! Miss Johnson is as spankable as ever, as I'm sure Tommy would agree, and she's perfectly positioned for some OTK action here. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems like you might have been experimenting with your drawing technique here. In any case, a fine addition to your gallery. :)

It's a great fantasy, spanking your teacher, but I don't think it crossed my young mind too often. My teachers weren't that spankable, so I mainly thought about spanking my female classmates and, or course, various superheroines :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

web-ed wrote:
willjohn wrote:I think I missed out on a lot going to an all boys Catholic school.
Very likely, Willjohn, unless there was an all-girls school nearby! ;)
There was, but the nuns that ran it were like rottweilers.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Web-ed wrote:

Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner, Dan, but it was worth waiting for! Miss Johnson is as spankable as ever, as I'm sure Tommy would agree, and she's perfectly positioned for some OTK action here.

Many thanks, Web-ed, for the kind comments. If you would care to look again at that new picture of Tommy spanking Miss Johnson, you may notice that I have modified the original. I was not satisfied with it, so I re-drew parts of it and amended the text. I think it looks better now.

And if my computer continues to behave, you might just get to see some more of these Tommy-Miss J toons. Over on the b00m forum, he came up with the perfect description of this kind of toon: Gratuitous Spanking Panels. That made me laugh right out loud.

Cheers,
Dan
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil Overbarrel submitted a comment here, that I only partially agree with. He wrote, in part:

I think she's got that love/hate thing going on.........she hates the sting Tommy is imparting to her naughty bottom but she also loves being taken in hand by him ;) .

I totally agree that Sal "loves being taken in hand" by Tommy, so that part we agree on. But "she hates the sting Tommy is imparting to her naughty bottom...???" I'm not so sure. Like all of us on CSR, I have had the opportunity to spank many young women, most of them consensually. And most of them really enjoy the spanking part; you know, the hard smacks falling repeatedly on her rear end.

Most consensuals, I have found, enjoy the tactile sensation of a strong right hand spanking their bottoms.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Most consensuals, I have found, enjoy the tactile sensation of a strong right hand spanking their bottoms.

Cheers,
Dan
HI Dan,

You may well be right about this. My comment was based on testimony from a number of spankees I've talked to over the years. From my own personal experience, I've noticed that at least some spankees did enjoy the sting of my hand spanking their bare bottoms. Not only that, but these girls were usually highly aroused by it 8-) . Of course, none of them would admit that they enjoyed it so maybe that's why the spankees I talked to said they hated the actual spanking? I wonder if anyone else has any comments about this? Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Don't know why, but this computer of mine doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me and Spanky Sal.

This is the third time I have tried to post this message, showing Miss Johnson ("Sal") getting spanked by her friend and former pupil "Tommy." The first two times, the message sailed through and showed up on my screen.

But not on anybody else's. What the hell???

So, let's find out if the third time's the charm. If not, dear ones, know that I tried.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:So, let's find out if the third time's the charm. If not, dear ones, know that I tried.
HI Dan,

It must have worked because I can see the smiling faces of Tommy and Sal just fine :D . Don't you just love it when both spanker and spankee are having a great time during a spanking :D ? I noticed that Tommy's smile has a bit of an evil side to it, as if he's thinking about what else he can do to Sal after her bottom is properly spanked 8-) . On the other hand, our gal Sal has more of an adoring smile on her face although I think she too is thinking about what Tommy might do to her afterward 8-) . It's really kind of amazing that I even noticed their expressions considering that her plumb, nicely rounded bottom is the centerpiece of the drawing :lol: . Thanks for sharing this with us :D . Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I guess my computer decided to take yesterday off.... knowing that Sunday is a day of rest. ;)

It didn't work yesterday (Sunday), but this morning (Monday) it worked just fine.

Thanks for your friendly comments. I thank you, Sal thanks you, and Tommy thanks you.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Looks like some vigorous foreplay that Tommy is applying to Sal.

She'll be ready, willing and able when he finishes ;)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. I'm glad you persevered! It's nice to see Sal getting her round backside reddened again!

Sal's line, "I think friendly spankings are cute!" reminds me of something Yvonne DeCarlo was supposed to have said about the spanking she got in Frontier Gal. Well, maybe it's true... Sal and Ms. DeCarlo certainly looked cute in an OTK position! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And, even though Sal has tears in her eyes, and a blush on both sets of cheeks, she also has a big smile on her face! We don't know from the dialog what "naughty" thing Miss Johnson did this time... but I think it's more of an excuse than a real reason! We know that Tommy just plain enjoys spanking her!
overbarrel49 wrote: I noticed that Tommy's smile has a bit of an evil side to it, as if he's thinking about what else he can do to Sal after her bottom is properly spanked. On the other hand, our gal Sal has more of an adoring smile on her face although I think she too is thinking about what Tommy might do to her afterward.
Hmmmm! I suppose by now, Tommy is old enough for consensual sex... but is that what you had in mind for this picture? Just wondering.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:Don't know why, but this computer of mine doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me and Spanky Sal.

This is the third time I have tried to post this message, showing Miss Johnson ("Sal") getting spanked by her friend and former pupil "Tommy." The first two times, the message sailed through and showed up on my screen.

But not on anybody else's. What the hell???
Another nice drawing featuring Tommy and Miss Johnson - thanks for posting it, Dan :D .

I can't explain the problems you're having given that the post seemed to go through on your screen. That means the MySQL tables got updated (the most likely point of failure) and when anyone else got to this topic, they should have been able to retrieve the necessary rows from the tables (i.e. been able to see the text of your post and follow the link to Image Titan). But anyway, I'm glad the post finally went through.
-- Web-Ed