New Brazilian gem?

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: New Brazilian gem?

Post by web-ed »

I'm not sure if anyone else knew about Eta Mundo Bom!, Dan, but the reason I didn't mention it was that I hadn't seen it. While I used to check out Chross's blog every week and at least scan through the links, I no longer have that much time and apart from doing the weekly updates and maintenance for CSR, I typically only check out Richard Windsor since he does dig up previously-unknown spanking photos. So thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention.

If anyone wants me to try to download and recode this so you can add it to your personal collections, let me know here on this thread and I'll see what I can do.

As to Tales of Wells Fargo, I'll add that to my list of TV clips to find. I'm not that interested in the newer stuff for some reason, but I do like the old scenes from the 60's and in fact I have posted a number of these in the CSR Video section.
Tanner wrote:The delicious part was the scene next day with actress Jennifer Maxwell sitting on a cushion at breakfast and saying she avoided catching a headcold!
As I recall the dialogue, someone asks Jenny if she's catching a cold in the head, and she answers "Oh no, ma'am - just the opposite" (i.e. heat for the seat) to the general laughter of all.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Jenny on a pillow

Post by hugob00m »

Tanner wrote:The delicious part was the scene next day with actress Jennifer Maxwell sitting on a cushion at breakfast and saying she avoided catching a headcold!
web-ed wrote:As I recall the dialogue, someone asks Jenny if she's catching a cold in the head, and she answers "Oh no, ma'am - just the opposite" (i.e. heat for the seat) to the general laughter of all.
Yeah! I remember that scene! Seeing Ellie (Jenny Maxwell's character) sitting on a pillow the morning after she got spanked, fidgeting some, and talking about how she got the opposite of a head cold was almost as good as the spanking itself... and it added a bit of humor to the whole thing. AND the round of laughter around the table seemed to indicate that all her schoolmates knew all about the spanking she got. :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:

It's a little bit like Phil's latest story in that respect. Ellie was a brat and a snob in the earlier part of the story, and I think the other girls were all glad that she had finally gotten what she had been needing for a long time. After the spanking, Ellie was a much more likable character.
hugob00m

Spanked with skirts up?

Post by hugob00m »

Tanner wrote:Surprised no mention of the classic skirt-up spanking, John Wayne spanking Maureen O'Hara on her pantalettes with the coal shovel in McLintock! Its THE classic of film spanking!
Well... that wasn't really a skirt-UP spanking... it was more of a skirt-GONE spanking. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

SAW THE SPANKING IN ETA MUNDO BOM OUTSTANDING FROM BEGGING TO END :D 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) speaking of women having their skirts lifted for spanking Wagon Train The Maggie Hamilton Story and Death Valley Days The Taming Of Trudy Bell have Good spanking in them :D 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

hugob00m wrote:
daneldorado wrote:Probably there were NO skirts-up spankings in mainstream movies in the 20th century. (I'd be happy to be proven wrong.)
I can only think of two exceptions... and you probably forgot about them because the women were both wearing pantaloons, so no leg showing.

One was an episode of Wagon Train with Susan Oliver spanked by Walter Horton.

The other was Tales of Wells Fargo, but I only saw that one a long time ago. There doesn't seem to be a clip, a still, or any reliable information about that one now... but I clearly remember a young lady at the end of an episode being turned over Dale Robertson's knee and having her skirt raised. I also remember a small group of bearded gentlemen standing around, nodding in agreement (the girl's brothers, I think). Some people say the spankee was Diane Brewster, but I don't think that has been confirmed.
1965 film "The Defilers" had Mai Jansson being spanked on the bare bum. Film classed as a "roughie".