Game Warden

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Game Warden

Post by daneldorado »

Here is a new toon I just finished working on. Hope you like it.

And I hope you will let me know with your comments.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Re: Game Warden

Post by willjohn »

Fish poacher has a very pink tail.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

I love our unlicensed angler's bottom :D ..........and of course, the position she's in 8-)......but then, I always like the bottoms you draw and the way you present them ;) The facial expressions are great too. You have presented us many times in the past with a smiling spanker, which is just as it should be but in this case, his expression has just a hint of evil in it :lol: . I think this is probably the best spanker's expression I have ever seen you do :D . I also love the very apprehensive and distressed expression on her face, which, again, is just as it should be :lol: . I like the way you have her shorts pulled down so that her panties are peeking out at us too 8-) . In my opinion, panties are a very important part of a spanking drawing.........no matter where she's wearing them :lol: . The gag is a good one too. In my opinion, that's certainly an effective and viable policy 8-) . I couldn't help but notice that the young lady didn't even take her line out of the water. Perhaps she's hoping she'll have better luck fishing than she is with the game warden :lol: . BTW, I don't know about other states, but in Indiana, they don't call them game wardens anymore. They are now conservation officers. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I think it's beautiful, Dan! :D I actually posted what I hope is the original version almost ten years ago in the Humor Gallery over on the main site. I wanted to get that version out here to for comparison purposes before anyone else saw this, but Willjohn and Phil were too quick. Anyway, here it is:

I've also updated the page over there with this new, colorized version.
And since I've done that, I can reproduce the full-sized image here without depending on Image Titan:

As I've said many times, I think your colorizations add a great deal to what was there originally while sacrificing nothing. In addition, you added some nice background here that reminds me of the great Humorama cartoonists of the past, perhaps DeCarlo or Stiles. And what was already there was a great OTK position with a nice, right-angle bend at the waist, ensuring our pretty poacher's bottom gets raised nice and high. As I wrote over on the main site, "We'd say our young poacher sincerely regrets her transgression - but not as much as she's going to!" :lol:

If I had known back then you were going to produce and provide us with so many great spanking cartoons, perhaps I'd have created your own gallery over there. That's still a possibility, if you want it and I can find any coding time, although it's probably not necessary any more since you have this gallery here (of course we didn't have this board back then).
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Many thanks, Overbarrel and Web-ed, for your generous comments on my new "Pretty Poacher" cartoon. I'm glad you guys got to see it, because it was a lot of work to do the colorizing for this formerly black-and-white drawing.

Phil, I especially liked your comment about the girl's panties. You wrote: "I like the way you have her shorts pulled down so that her panties are peeking out at us too." While I was working on this, I said to myself: "Well, now at least our colleagues can appreciate the girl's panties and know that I didn't forget to include them..." because in the black-and-white drawing, of course the white panties are, to our eyes, the same color as the girl's legs, and they could easily be overlooked. But with proper colorizing, we can now see that her legs are flesh-colored and so they are contrasted with the white color of the underwear. Yeah, I know: It's minor, but little things like that can drive a cartoonist outta his mind.

I was trying to come up with an idea that is absurd. The notion that a Game Warden... Excuse me, a "conservation officer"... would punish the pretty poacher with an OTK spanking rather than giving her a legal citation is, to me, pretty absurd. But it works for us. Also, look at the body of water where she is fishing: that's not a lake, a river, or a stream... it's just a hole in the ground! What is she fishing for... SARDINES?

Thanks, Web-ed, for putting up with me although I haven't contributed much lately. I'll try to pick up the pace a little, but as you know, I am a retired senior citizen now, and I'm not getting any younger. :D Still, I'm gonna keep drawing.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sardines swim the oceans in massive schools.

Rosy Bottoms look likes she is fishing in a goldfish pond. :roll:
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Delightful remake - lovely colours!
3p4nk1

Post by 3p4nk1 »

He is punishing her,yet she is still fishing...
Nice drawing by the way.