Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

Post by daneldorado »

Hi... Those of you who come here often may remember Tommy, a young guy who enjoys spanking his pretty ex-teacher, Sally "Spanky Sal" Johnson.

Hope you will enjoy looking at these new panels. The only problem is, they won't be on this forum for very long.

Not unless I receive some comments about whether you like seeing them.

Cheers,
Dan
Sweetspot

Re: Tommy and Miss Johnson, again

Post by Sweetspot »

Very nice art work - as always. I do appreciate and enjoy all of your efforts...In other words please don't stop placing them in this forum!!! :cry:
I never had the good fortune of having a teacher who made such a mental impression on me that I would or still do fantasize about spanking her. But then I never had a teacher who looked like Sally - Spanky Sal - Johnson! :D

Phil S.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI Dan,

I always love to see Tommy and Miss Johnson :D . The idea of a student, or former student, spanking the teacher just brings a smile to my face. As with all your drawings, the OTK position is perfect and our spankee has an ample bottom on which to apply a spanking.......just the way we like it 8-) . I think what I like even more than all that is the enthusiasm! Let's face it, both of them are really enjoying this spanking.......again, just the way we like it :D . In this particular case, I love it that you have presented a second, after the spanking drawing to finish this happy scenario :D . I think you have presented Miss Johnson in the perfect after spanking position..........on her knees, shoes off, dress up and frantically trying to rub the sting out of her bottom. She looks very cute and submissive this way and obviously isn't the slightest bit worried about being humiliated but is concentrating on the good feelings this spanking brought to her 8-) . I also think her facial expression is just right with a tear rolling down her cheek but at the same time, happy and hopeful but with a hint of apprehension :D . She's obviously hoping for that spanking next week she's asking for............and maybe some other activities she can share with Tommy 8-) .

I loved it that Miss Johnson mentioned that the spanking was therapeutic. This is something that perhaps not all spankee recognize and for those who do, it may have taken quite a while before this realization dawned on them 8-) . It's interesting that you posted this one at this time since our chatty co-eds in "Good Marks" will be discussing the therapeutic aspects of getting a spanking as part of their analysis of the spankings they have gotten ;) . Thanks for sharing this with us :D . Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks a lot, Phil S and Phil O, for being the first to comment on my new Tommy/Miss Johnson toons. The lurkers will probably never understand this, but continuous commentary on a work of art helps keep it alive, and encourages more such artwork to be generated.

Phil O, I love that you noticed the word therapeutic. I can't take credit for that, since I got it from a professional girl I used to spank, back in the 1990s. (In fact, we made a video together.) She said therapeutic, she also said liberating. When I think about such things, I get an intuitive sense of what she means by it, though I could never think to put myself in that position. Male chauvinism, I guess. But I do get why she says it.

I'm glad you noticed that Miss Johnson's shoes are off. The idea here is to emphasize that she is disheveled, having just been involved in a struggle of sorts, what with her grappling with Tommy during the spanking. (Notice that her hair is messed up, too.) Not much real "grappling," of course, since she enjoyed the spanking, but a girl has to keep up appearances. ;)

But of course, none of this is a patch on your own magnum opus "Good Marks," for which you have set yourself the task of depicting no fewer than EIGHT different co-eds getting spanked, one after the other, including flashbacks. I can't wait to see what you have in store for your second year with this story. Or your third. Or your fo....?

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Dan.

Of the two most recent pictures you drew, I think I like the second one best. Sal in her post-spanking pose looks adorable! Great facial expressions on both of them!

She tells Tommy that the spanking he just gave her was therapeutic. Hmmmm! Maybe so. A lot of psychotherapy is centered on unresolved guilt... and maybe getting spanked in just the right way would take care of a lot of guilt. And just like the psychologist's patient, she's making an appointment for next week!
Sweetspot wrote:I never had the good fortune of having a teacher who made such a mental impression on me that I would or still do fantasize about spanking her.
Most of the teachers I had wouldn't inspire that kind of fantasy either... except for one... She was a STUDENT TEACHER, therefore, not much older than the high school senior students... and she had a very nice backside! But she never did anything that might be called "naughty", and I wouldn't have had the nerve to try anything anyway... but she did inspire a few fantasies.

I'd like to have a little bit of story... but then, Overbarrel is giving us plenty of that.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugob00m wrote:

"I'd like to have a little bit of story... but then, Overbarrel is giving us plenty of that."

Hi, b00m. Thanks for writing. Yes, Overbarrel is giving us a good, long, spanking story. But what about OTKatie? Haven't seen her in a while. :|

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Hi Dan,

Thanks so much for contributing your latest "Spanky Sal" adventure :D ! I love seeing these characters again and I think everyone else does also. Spanking truly is therapeutic for some women, sometimes because of unresolved guilt feelings but also it does seem to relieve stress in some cases, the relief no doubt coming from being forced to surrender control to her spanker. So if any of you ladies out there would like to try this method of therapy, be sure to let one of us regulars know! :lol:

It's been awhile since I had the time to check CSR's statistics every month, but there was certainly a time when one of the search engine phrases commonly used that resulted in someone being directed to CSR was "Spanky Sal". I believe it was more popular than "Captain Woodshed" although I think he's my personal favorite among your strips.
-- Web-Ed