Clapping Erasers

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Clapping Erasers

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:Web-ed wrote:

We do have a lot of members and I remember most of your names, but I think those of us listed here are responsible for most of the yakking on this board. Wish I had some better "official" titles to hand out.

How about The Senile Seven? :D

Cheers,
Dan
Not bad! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I to remember those big boards and have to clean them after school with a sponge and water also clapping the eraser out the window :lol: also I had a six grade teacher that I used to dream about putting over my knee and spanking with hand and ruler :twisted: :lol: :lol: she use to wear some of the tightest skirts ever showing her nice plump curvy rear :D :D think she wore them to impress a male teacher in other class :D remember having to stay after class one day when a female classmate told her I said she wore too much make up :lol: upset she told me it was none of my business how much make up she wore all through out staying after class and cleaning that black board I day dreamed of spanking her bottom so much I got a hard on :oops: :oops: :lol: anyway Great drawing! 8-) THANKS 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Good story, Butch. I would sure liked to have had a female teacher like the one you described in such a situation that she had to bend over for me and accept swats with the school paddle :D ! But even I never got a chance to do that - sigh. Great fantasy material, though. :lol:
-- Web-Ed