Happy Fathers' Day!

The cartoons of Dan Rivera. Reader comments strongly desired!
Forum rules
Only Dan's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Happy Fathers' Day!

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Dan,

I must say that Sal looks really cute getting a spanking from her dad in her little girl outfit and hair do :D . And, of course, she looks even more like a naughty girl with her face down, her dress up and the seat of her panties sticking up for some discipline :D . I can't help but notice that her dad and the man I assume his her brother, in the background, both have a smile of satisfaction as they watch the spanking. This kind of confirms the story that Anna was telling in "Good Marks" about her dad and brother watching her bottom bouncing over her dad's lap and in the corner...........great minds, think alike I guess 8-) . Mom, on the other hand, looks a bit surprised and definitely embarrassed at seeing her daughter OTK with the seat of her panties exposed :roll: . I have to assume that she's thinking about the times when her husband spanked her bottom and maybe thinking that this is just how she looked in the same predicament :lol: . She might even be thinking that perhaps she should give her husband a similar father's day present 8-). FYI, we've had a lot of discussion about father/daughter spankings recently. I know a spankee who is in her late 20s that gets a spanking from her dad when ever she goes home to visit. She always comments about how much she needs them and how much good it does her ;) . Thanks for sharing this with us :D . Phil O.
willjohn

Re: Happy Fathers' Day!

Post by willjohn »

The young man at the table looks like Sally's pupil/boyfriend Tommy.

Could he be thinking "You'll get another spanking when I get you home"? :twisted: