Seventh O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

000006cosplay09.jpg
000006cosplay09.jpg (111.97 KiB) Viewed 1310 times
That's it for now. Let me know what you think.
daneldorado

Re: Seventh O.T. Katie thread

Post by daneldorado »

Lots of puns in this story. Jefferson "Burns?" Saved by the "Belle?" "Cop" a feel?

I'm enjoying it so far. What occurs to me is that, while Katie and Lila are dressed identically, so are Scottie MacHottie and Bullmoose Armstrong. Who's to say it will be Scottie and not Bullmoose that gets to spank Katie in the big finale of the cosplay contest?

Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There is no way Bullmoose would mistake any other woman's arse for Katie's.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.
daneldorado wrote:Lots of puns in this story. Jefferson "Burns?" Saved by the "Belle?" "Cop" a feel?
I love puns almost as much as seeing a pretty girl getting spanked! And another thing I'd like to point out about Jefferson Burns's name is that he shares the initials of James Bond, Jason Bourne, Jack Bauer, and, of course, Jethro Bodine!
daneldorado wrote:What occurs to me is that, while Katie and Lila are dressed identically, so are Scottie MacHottie and Bullmoose Armstrong.
True. And the two men resemble each other more than the two women. Perhaps, in another story I can have a plot that revolves around a mistaken identity. For this story, the way you can tell them apart is that MacHottie parts his hair on the left and Bullmoose combs his straight back. (I used the same basic template for both of them.)
daneldorado wrote:Who's to say it will be Scottie and not Bullmoose that gets to spank Katie in the big finale of the cosplay contest?
As this story progresses, you'll see whether MacHottie gets to spank Katie. If he does, that's going to make a lot of spankings for her! She's already gotten spanked by Officer Yank and Mr. Kauf, and she's about to get another spanking from Bullmoose! How many spankings can her poor backside take in one night?

Thanks for your comments... and stay tuned!
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:There is no way Bullmoose would mistake any other woman's arse for Katie's.
Completely true! In one of my earlier stories, viewtopic.php?f=13&t=488&start=480 Mr. Argyle, Dave the surveillance guy, and Bullmoose were able to positively identify the real Katie after she had been impersonated by the evil spy, Delores, by patting her on the butt.

Lila could never be mistaken for Katie... (even though Katie substituted for her in that movie) ...but she needed to be spanked for her attitude!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

Katie looks really sweet in panel 1, with a stinging bottom and a smile on her face :D ......and even better in panel 2 since we can see her bottom better 8-) . I love Lila's expression of terror as she listens to Scottie explaining what's going to happen to her and looks at the cheering audience :lol: . I also love her confusion in panel 4 as she tries to sort through the flood of emotions she's feeling at being given a public spanking in front of an enthusiastic audience.........not to mention the sting in her backside :D .......meanwhile, she probably hasn't even noticed that she's kicking her legs :lol: . She seems to be having a change of heart in panel 5 as she locks in on one particular emotion 8-) . I don't know if I've even gotten this exact same reaction from a girl I was spanking as Lila's having in panel 6, but I can remember a few times that my guest of honor was certainly headed in this direction 8-) :lol: . Scottie looks really surprised in panel 7 but Katie seems to think it's all perfectly and I think she approves :D . I always love the look of anticipation that Katie has in panel 8 as Bullmoose approaches and they announce she's going to get a spanking :D . Katie looks really confident as Bullmoose leads her off but considering her expression in the previous panel makes me think she probably knows better :lol: . Can't wait for the next episode :D . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Dunno if this has already been mentioned, but... another difference between MacHottie and Bullmoose is that the first is apparently a right-hander, while it has been made clear to us over the years that the second is a natural lefty.

Dan
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks really sweet in panel 1, with a stinging bottom and a smile on her face
I'm glad you said that. Sweet was just what I was going for.
overbarrel49 wrote:and even better in panel 2 since we can see her bottom better.
Yeah. It's showing some heat already... and she hasn't even done her performance as Belle yet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:I love Lila's expression of terror as she listens to Scottie explaining what's going to happen to her and looks at the cheering audience.
"Expression of terror" is a nice description as she anticipates a public spanking in front of an audience that is clearly on the side of the spanker.
overbarrel49 wrote:I also love her confusion in panel 4 as she tries to sort through the flood of emotions she's feeling at being given a public spanking in front of an enthusiastic audience.........not to mention the sting in her backside .......meanwhile, she probably hasn't even noticed that she's kicking her legs.
Maybe she hasn't noticed. I've seen some video clips where the spanked forbids the spankee to kick, and she seems to not be able to fight the reflex. Personally, I like to see a pretty woman flutter her shapely legs, and that's why I usually draw the woman kicking.
overbarrel49 wrote:She seems to be having a change of heart in panel 5 as she locks in on one particular emotion. I don't know if I've even gotten this exact same reaction from a girl I was spanking as Lila's having in panel 6, but I can remember a few times that my guest of honor was certainly headed in this direction.
Yeah. I guess it's not common, but it happens. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Scottie looks really surprised in panel 7 but Katie seems to think it's all perfectly and I think she approves.
Well... she's had that kind of reaction to a spanking before... Maybe Lila won't be so bitchy now... OR...
overbarrel49 wrote: I always love the look of anticipation that Katie has in panel 8 as Bullmoose approaches and they announce she's going to get a spanking .
That reaction is probably more appropriate to what's about to happen than the one in the next panel! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks really confident as Bullmoose leads her off but considering her expression in the previous panel makes me think she probably knows better.
You just may be right!

Thanks for your comments, and stay tuned.
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.
daneldorado wrote:Dunno if this has already been mentioned, but... another difference between MacHottie and Bullmoose is that the first is apparently a right-hander, while it has been made clear to us over the years that the second is a natural lefty.
True. I forgot to mention that, but yes, hand dominance is another difference between the two male characters who look so much alike.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

My brain hurts!
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach.
solsunbeach wrote:My brain hurts!
Why's that?
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Sorry, just a bit confused with the left hand, right hand conversation
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach.
solsunbeach wrote:Sorry, just a bit confused with the left hand, right hand conversation
Oh that. It's just that Bullmoose is left-handed and Scottie is right-handed. That's one way to tell them apart.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I wonder if Solsunbeach's brain hurts as much as Katie's bum?

Somehow I doubt it. :roll:
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the next part of the story.
000007cosplay01.jpg
000007cosplay01.jpg (104.63 KiB) Viewed 1321 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

000007cosplay02.jpg
000007cosplay02.jpg (115.95 KiB) Viewed 1321 times