O.T. Katie

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Thank you for reading this cartoon and commenting. I appreciate "hearing" from you
sunflower309 wrote:I cannot be as eloquent as the web-ed or dan or other people who post on your Katie, but I will tell you.........I like her and can't wait to see more! As time goes on I will try to give you more feedback. But this is all so new to me I have to think long and hard (just like my favorite kinds of spankings!) about what and how to say what i'm feeling and or thinking!
I think that perhaps you can be more eloquent than you realize. I am very much interested on what you have to say, since at the moment, you're the only one posting to this forum who can express a feminine point of view! I want to know what you think.

On a sidenote: It's interesting that you call yourself "sunflower", since my O.T. Katie stories take place in Kansas, which is called the Sunflwer State.
sunflower309

Re: O.T. Katie

Post by sunflower309 »

hugob00m wrote:I think that perhaps you can be more eloquent than you realize. I am very much interested on what you have to say, since at the moment, you're the only one posting to this forum who can express a feminine point of view! I want to know what you think.

On a sidenote: It's interesting that you call yourself "sunflower", since my O.T. Katie stories take place in Kansas, which is called the Sunflwer State
okay, I will expand on my comments and give you the feminine point of view. it is just this is all so new and I am trying to look at a whole lot. some stuff I breeze through only to find myself going back to enjoy it at a more leisurely pace. I promise next time I will give you more!

I love sunflowers and have one tattooed on my ankle. I have never been to Kansas, just a happy coincidence. sunflower :D