O.T. Katie

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Actually, there was no real reason for this part of the story... except that I wanted to draw Katie in a slip!
Attachments
haunted05.jpg
haunted05.jpg (138.85 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Fitz is up to no good... but what about the real ghost?
Attachments
haunted06.jpg
haunted06.jpg (77.43 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

My only M/M... and it's happening outside the window!
Attachments
haunted07.jpg
haunted07.jpg (49.81 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...It's going to get better pretty soon!
Attachments
haunted08.jpg
haunted08.jpg (71.63 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...and now... the moment you've been waiting for... Katie gets a spanking!
Attachments
haunted09.jpg
haunted09.jpg (73.87 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...and the aftermath... a glowing red backside!
Attachments
haunted10.jpg
haunted10.jpg (86.61 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...but what about that bet? Apparently, Katie expects Mr. Fitz to honor it!
Attachments
haunted11.jpg
haunted11.jpg (107.39 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Uh oh! I never do F/M drawings, but the way this story has progressed... it only seems fair for Mr. Fitz to... as Katie puts it... hold up his end... Sigh!
Attachments
haunted12.jpg
haunted12.jpg (108.61 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Just this once, I did an F/M panel in one of my comics... sort of...
Attachments
haunted13.jpg
haunted13.jpg (110.33 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...but don't despair! This story has a happy ending!
Attachments
haunted14.jpg
haunted14.jpg (132.22 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Ah, yes! The finale of this story has Kaite turned over Mr. Kauf's knee!
Attachments
haunted15.jpg
haunted15.jpg (125.98 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

That was my latest. Would you like to see the first? Here it is.
Attachments
lh01.jpg
lh01.jpg (128.76 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Part two of the first O.T. Katie comic I ever drew. To celebrate Lefthanders' Day properly, the man has to turn Katie around on his lap, so he can spank her with his left hand!

In McLintock! Stefanie Powers got a lefthanded spanking from Patrick Wayne, and in Frontier Gal Rod Cameron used his left hand on Yvonne DeCarlo's lovely backside. Any other lefthanded spankings you can think of?

In this story, Katie doesn't mind being spanked... as long as it's done with the correct hand! ;)
Attachments
lh02.jpg
lh02.jpg (76.16 KiB) Viewed 2917 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Katie's Design and The Left-Handed Spank

Post by web-ed »

Interesting to see how Katie's design evolved over the years. Also good was the way you got things back to normal, with Katie over Mr. Kauf's knee where she belongs!

As to left-handed spankings, I can't think of any others in films, but then I don't follow film very closely. There have been some in comics. I'll be posting a Phantom sequence next week in which he spanks two women, one right-handed and the other left-handed. And I've occasionally spanked left-handed myself although I'm a natural right-hander. It's not difficult with a hand spanking, but using a paddle or cane left-handed would require a little practice.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Re: O.T. Katie

Post by daneldorado »

Okay, this is an absolutely true story:

I'm a natural right-hander, but I can do some things with my left.

One evening, I was having a session with a very lovely lady who had been in spanking videos, and both she and I were enjoying it immensely. (In fact, since we are not giving names, I can safely say that she actually "came" -- had an orgasm -- during the spanking.)

Well, I must have been spanking harder than usual, because at one point, I realized that the palm of my hand had popped open. That's right, I was bleeding! I'm not a whiner, so I just stopped what I was doing and showed the lady my bleeding hand. She immediately got up, we went into her bathroom, and after I had washed off the blood and dried my hand, she tenderly bandaged it for me.

I expected that to be the end of the evening. But no; she asked me:

"Would you like to continue, but with your other hand?"

So, as unusual as it seemed then (and still DOES), I put the lady over my lap facing the opposite direction, and resumed spanking her reddened cheeks with my left hand. It wasn't difficult. Before long, I found my rhythm and we had ourselves a great new session.

Of course I was careful not to overdo it, for I did not want to go home that night with TWO wounded hands!

As I said before, this story is absolutley TRUE.

Cheers,
Dan
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Well, Boom, at least I was able to download your FINAL panel, with O.T.Katie taking her spanking from Mr. Kauf. That one, at least, is satisfying. The previous panels, which include an F/M spanking and a dreaded M/M, will never be part of my collection.

I've also downloaded the August 13 toon, about Left-Handers Day. That one is intriguing. I just want to know: Is it an ACTUAL holiday for lefties? Or just a clever invention for Katie to use on that partiular day?

I've never checked it out, so I don't know.

I hope that your future O.T.Katies focuse on the M/F aspects for which Katie is so famous.

Your strip about her job at BeacherButz Inc. is long awaited, and I hope we get to see it soon.

Cheers,
your friend Dan
Last edited by daneldorado on Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Well, Boom, at least I was able to download your FINAL panel, with O.T.Katie taking her spanking from Mr. Kauf. That one, at least, is satisfying. The previous panels, which include an F/M spanking and a dreaded M/M, will never be part of my collecion.
I'm glad you were able to enjoy that part of it!
daneldorado wrote:I've also dowloaded the August 13 toon, about Left-Handers Day. That one is intriguing. I just want to know: Is it an ACTUAL holiday for lefties? Or just a clever invention for Katie to use on that partiular day?

I've never checked it out, so I don't know.
Yeah, there really is a Lefthanders' Day on August 13th. It hasn't caught on as widely as some of the other specialized holidays, but I like to celebrate by doing at least one thing the way a lefty would do it.
daneldorado wrote:I hope that your future O.T.Katies focus on the M/F aspects for which Katie is so famous.
Yeah. As you know, I usually only draw M/F spankings in my cartoons. This one time, the plot of the story seemed to necessitate that Mr. Fitz get smacked on the rear... first by the ghost and then by Katie herself... But even then, I decided not to draw Mr Fitz's male posterior, but rather to show his facial reaction. The next O.T. Katie I post will definitely NOT feature a man on the receiving end!
daneldorado wrote:Your strip about her job at BeacherButz Inc. is long awaited, and I hope we get to see it soon.

Cheers,
your friend Dan
Sadly, I no longer have the strip I drew about Katie's job interview at Beacher-Butz Enterprizes. I deleted it from my main drive, because those picture files take so much memory, and the floppy disk i copied it onto has been erased. Maybe someone else has it, or else, I may end up having to re-draw some of my earlier stories.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I may have to re-draw that story sometime, since I no longer have the original.

It was actually done as four separate strips that I drew over the course of about two months, but the timeline within the story was only an hour and a half. It begins with Katie dropping her niece off at school, then she has to hurry to get to a job interview... but the principal of the school catches her running in the hallway and spanks points out a sign that says,
"No running. Violators will be spanked. No exceptions." Even though she's not a student, she still gets a spanking! In the next strip, she's in traffic, honking and yelling at the driver in front of her, calling him a bozo (the real Bozo, the man who invented the character, was from Chigago, wasn't he?). The driver of the other car, dressed in a clown suit, drags her out of her car and spanks her for disrespecting clowns. In the third strip, she's looking for a policeman to report that she's been assaulted, but wheh she shows him what the clown has just done to her, the cop spanks her for mooning him... and for being illegally parked! Then... in the fourth strip, she finally arrives at her job interview... almost an hour late. the interviewer offers her a seat, which she politely declines... and then he tells her that although she is the most qualified applicant, he's bothered by her tardiness. She says something like... "I'm going to hate myself for what I'm about to suggest... but I really need this job!" Then comes the panel that shows her being spanked by the job interviewer, repeating after him, "I will never, ever show up late for work at Beecher-Butz Enterprises." But that wasn't the end yet! After getting the job, and her fourth spanking that morning, she's given her first assignment as a Beecher-Butz employee: she's told to report to one of the company's clients to be a test subject for one of their products. When she arrives at the address, it turns out to be a paddle factory!

I think bits and pieces have been posted on Artastic, but I doubt anyone still has the whole story intact... So, someday, I may just have to re-do it.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Yes, please do! Sounds great.
After all those spankings though might be good to have a final panel of poor Katie eating her evening meal standing, with a big pillow tied to her bottom.A common practice with cartoonists for handling injured bottoms.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I'm going to see if I have any more of Katie in my files somewhere.

Bozo The Clown did not originate in Chicago; it was more of a franchise-type operation. However, the Chicago franchise, with Bob Bell as Bozo, may have been the most successful, airing for many years on WGN-TV before it became a superstation. Many of us grew up with Bozo and fondly remember it to this day. In fact, one of my friends continued to catch it daily upon returning home from his college classes!
-- Web-Ed