O.T. Katie

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the expository part of the strip...
first 04.jpg
first 04.jpg (110.61 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
Perhaps this story's Tommy had a teacher who was very much like Miss Johnson...
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...More conversation between Tommy and Katie...
first 05.jpg
first 05.jpg (70.91 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
And perhaps she's taunting him... just a little! ;)
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...The confession
first 06.jpg
first 06.jpg (116.08 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
...And the threat! ;)
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

I'm not sure, but I don't think I've ever done an O.T.Katie with Katie actually using this classic spankee line!
Attachments
first 07.jpg
first 07.jpg (74.32 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...He pulls her into position...
Attachments
first 08.jpg
first 08.jpg (111.87 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...The spanking begins... :D :D :D
Attachments
first 09.jpg
first 09.jpg (120.49 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Her reaction to being spanked for the first time in her life?
first 10.jpg
first 10.jpg (101.26 KiB) Viewed 4702 times
This could lead to her getting the second spanking of her life!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Yep! Here comes spanking number two! :D :D :D
Attachments
first 11.jpg
first 11.jpg (102.64 KiB) Viewed 4702 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...So it's back over Tommy's knee! :lol: :lol: :lol:
first 12.jpg
first 12.jpg (113.36 KiB) Viewed 4702 times
With one little difference! :oops: :oops: :oops:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And for the second time in her life... the second time in one day, Katie gets spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
first 13.jpg
first 13.jpg (126.69 KiB) Viewed 4702 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Her reaction to the second spanking is much different than her reaction to the first... ;) ;) ;)
first 14.jpg
first 14.jpg (108.16 KiB) Viewed 4613 times
I don't know about any of the rest of you, but I think this part is really sexy!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the final part of this story.
Attachments
first 15.jpg
first 15.jpg (120.9 KiB) Viewed 4613 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie's First Spanking

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I'm just about done with a new O.T.Katie story. I just want to proofread my dialog before I post it.
This one is going to be a prequel. In my fictitous timeline of Katie's life, she was 25 in the first cartoon I posted, and that was in 2001. If she was 25 in the summer of '01, then she was born in 1976. My new story takes place in the summer of '94, and deals with Katie at the age of 18, a teenager, but not a minor!

The issue of spankings given to minors was one reason I decided to start putting my new O.T.Katie cartoons here on C.S.R. instead of the Artastic forum, where I had previously been posting them. I realize that there is a big difference between a cartoon that depicts a child getting paddled and real-life child abuse, but some of what is acceptable on Artastic just feels creepy to me. However, rather than criticize their preferences, I just decided to look for a different home for Katie.

I feel a lot more comfortable posting in this forum.
B00m,

You had accidentally written "1776" instead of "1976" - hope you don't mind, but I went in and changed it for you. I think this typo was the product of your subconscious patriotism, which does you credit. I wish I could say as much for myself, but instead of, say, writing "washington" for "washing", the only typo I keep making is to add a "k" on the end of the word "span" that I then have to go back and erase!

I agree with all your comments on child-spanking, and yes, some of what is acceptable on Artastic is a little disturbing. [Full disclosure: I was just involved in a mini-controversy over there when I ventured some quick critical assessments of some art that had been posted by a third party (i.e., someone other than the artist). Somebody else implied that all there should be on the forum was art posts and thank-yous, to which I took exception pretty quickly. Anyway, there is a lot of good material available on their forums, including some posted by B00m and myself.] I am very pleased that you're comfortable posting here, and I will do everything I can to see that it remains that way.

Now on to Katie's first spanking. That was sure a fun romp, wasn't it? There's so much here I'm afraid of neglecting something. I suppose the first thing that's different here from some of Katie's other adventures is that this time, she's got a guilty conscience and knows she deserves a spanking. Then I think this is indeed the first time she's ever used that classic spankee line, "You wouldn't dare!" which on top of her guilt (and guilty conscience) is an absolutely perfect set-up for what's to come (as Tommy himself notes).

Next came the spanking itself, with sexy dress, good OTK positioning, and plenty of smacks - check! Part three of a good spanking scene is the aftermath, and we have spankee Katie rubbing her smarting bottom and Tommy knowing his action was fully justified ("Someone should have done it a long, long time ago!") - check! Looks like we've got everything that makes an excellent spanking scene. But wait - there's more!

Katie apparently hasn't quite learned her lesson yet, for instead of admitting to herself that she deserved the spanking, she slaps Tommy's face and calls him a bastard. He certainly can't let her get away with that, so he gives her a second spanking, this time directly on her panties and with a stern warning that any repetition of her obnoxious behavior will result in further spanking with her panties down - hooray!

Now we get a second aftermath, even better than the first. Her feelings of guilt finally purged, Katie admits she needed the spanking, and kisses Tommy in gratitude. This is a classic "defiance to compliance" moment, romantic and sexy, like some of Cc's Avoiding Domestic Discipline episodes. Still rubbing (another important point), Katie walks away with Tommy, and in the last panel we have the last laugh as we see her sitting (none too comfortably) after her father gives her a time-out - a fine ending! :D
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Re: O.T. Katie

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya b00m... This new episode of O.T. Katie is possibly the best one I've ever seen. You're right, it is sexy, and I don't know if it's because here, Katie is an 18-year-old rather than the mid-20s babe we usually see. Or it could be because it's one of the few times Katie is glad she got spanked. The other two times I remember, were when the cop spanked her in the snow (she liked it because it warmed her cold bottom); and the time Santa spanked her -- at her own request -- on Christmas Eve.

I'm also pleased that you have supplied ELEVEN (11!) "sounds" of each spanking, and we see Katie cry crocodile tears! The post-spanking kiss was a nice touch, too. But you also say the year is 1994, and Katie is 18. That would make her, what? Thirty-four now?

Another small touch that probably will be overlooked by some, is the little "Mmm" that Tommy says as he contemplates spanking Katie on her panties... and Katie's alarmed response: "Did you just say 'Mmm'?" B00m, that is hilarious!

Thanks again for bringing O.T. Katie to the CSR!

Cheers and Happy New Year,
Dan
hugob00m

Re: O.T. Katie A response to Dan and web-ed

Post by hugob00m »

I really appreciate that you two don't just like or not like something, but you take the time to explain what you did or didn't like about the comic you just saw. Of course, my ego is pleased by the fact that what you had to say about my latest endeavor was all positive, but more important, the point-by-point analysis is very enlightenting. It lets me know that what I tried to do is working.

Both of you had some valid criticisms of my previous comic, and rather than make snide little remarks, you explained politely what you thought I had done wrong. Your points have been taken into consideration.

Thak you both for being so thorough in your comments.

b00m
Dave Wolfe

Post by Dave Wolfe »

Greetings, bOOm, Web-Ed, Dan, and Company!

Your new cartoons have a remarkably high H&H Factor, bOOm! (Hilarity and Horniness)

Katie, I see, is more callipygian than ever ("callipygian," "having full, shapely buttocks") and I enjoyed the tale of her very first spanking!

And you're right, the comments the other fellas shared are thoughtufl and insightful as always!

D Wolfeman
hugob00m

A big hello to Dave Wolfe!

Post by hugob00m »

Well now! It's good to see that you're posting messages on the Chicago Spanking Review forum! I just recently found your blog, and saw that you had posted some of the old stuff from Arild's old Yahoo group! As for your own work, you were always good, and you're still improving!

It was fun to see the collaboration we did all those years ago, with your Wolfie character (or Woofie, as she called him!) giving Katie a good old Kiss Me Kate-style spanking!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

But $9.95 a month is still too much for my VERY slim pocketbook. How about posting some of your appropriate toons here, gratis, as b00m and I have done?

Cheers,
Dan
Dave Wolfe

Post by Dave Wolfe »

Thanks, bOOm, and likewise!! Not only was I delighted to see that you're doing better-than-ever Katie 'toons, Phil "Overbarrel" flipped! He'll probably show up here soon!

I understand starving wallets, Dan! Do I ever! Some of the recent WolfieToons are already up for all to see free at the WolfieToons Blog http://wolfietoons.blogspot.com/ , at Ripley's "Spanking Panels" http://www.spankingpanels.com/, and of course, the ones at Chross's "Spanking Scouts" forum that you already know about! And I can rerun some of those here later!

Otherwise, the weekly "thumbnails" of the newest cartoons are always up on the "free preview" page at "Discipline and Desire," where, of course, they are part of the enticement for members!

We now return control of this thread to bOOm! :D
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

I cannot be as eloquent as the web-ed or dan or other people who post on your Katie, but I will tell you.........I like her and can't wait to see more! As time goes on I will try to give you more feedback. But this is all so new to me I have to think long and hard (just like my favorite kinds of spankings!) about what and how to say what i'm feeling and or thinking!