A Second O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
Dave Wolfe

Re: A Second O.T. Katie thread

Post by Dave Wolfe »

Oh, yeah, I remember now... I have to give you the highest Hilarity and Horniness Factor rating for the wet smack sound effects and the resulting spray of droplets during their wet bottom spanking! Oh, and the pantyhose smacking, too!

Usually I write better than this, but I seem to be having some kind of circulation difficulty.. not enough... oxygen... reaching... my... PLOP!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks for the nice compliments! I did the white outfits with one of your earlier comments in mind...I'm glad you liked them! And then... getting the ladies wet was mosly due to the inspiration of McLintock!
web-ed
Site Admin

O.T. Katie Spanking Animated Video

Post by web-ed »

I'm not sure whether b00m authorized this or not, but someone called "ThaGODFATHER" animated one of his Katie spanking panels and set it to "music" in the form of the old Bonanza TV show theme music. The video is on YouTube here.

How about that - Katie has broken into other media! Can a Sam Swatt feature film be far behind?
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: O.T. Katie Spanking Animated Video

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:I'm not sure whether b00m authorized this or not, but someone called "ThaGODFATHER" animated one of his Katie spanking panels and set it to "music" in the form of the old Bonanza TV show theme music.
Well, I didn't actually "authorize" anyone to do an O.T. Katie video, but I never bothered to copyright the character or any of my stories, and so, "ThaGODFATHER" isn't really doing anything wrong. The animation he used is one I made a while back. Later I did a slight "revision" of my earlier animation, that I think is better.
Katie getting spanked 1.gif
Katie getting spanked 1.gif (151.38 KiB) Viewed 6017 times
I decided to take out a few frames to make the motion a little clearer. In doing so, I lost that little mouth movement of the man, as well as Katie's attempt to get up, but the I think I improved the kicking of Katie's legs and the impact of the man's hand on her butt. Another change I made was to put a pleated skirt on Katie. So... does anyone else have an opinion about whether the original animation or the "improved" one is better?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

huh? what did you say? i was busy watching katie's giggling, bouncing bottom :D . i like this one better for just those reasons. i checked out the older one but this one kind of holds my attention.....................LOL. speaking of animations and speaking of collaborations...............here's one i found in my collection that appears to fall into both categories. katie is getting the spanking but look who's watching from the picture frame :D phil
Animatied O[1].T. Katie.gif
Animatied O[1].T. Katie.gif (167.86 KiB) Viewed 6013 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie Animation

Post by web-ed »

Phil,

That one from your collection is fun! And I agree with your preference for the 2nd version of b00m's animation.

b00m,

Katie's outfit looks like it might have been the one from the St. Patrick's Day episode. I prefer the 2nd version, mainly because of the "butt impact" aspect, which quite honestly is the first thing that gets my attention!

Now for a brief lecture on copyright law: as it happens, because of the revisions Congress made to the law in 1976, you DO hold the copyright to the character of O.T. Katie and all the stories you've written about her even though you never made a formal claim! So if I decided, for example, that I wanted to publish a monthly O.T. Katie comic book, I would have to reach a deal with you to pay royalties before I could do so, even if I hired other people to write and draw it.

As a purely practical matter, however, it would be difficult for you to assert your rights in most cases. For instance, "ThaGODFATHER" could claim what is known as "fair use" of your animation (and I'm not suggesting there's anything wrong in what he did; as far as I'm concerned, the more widely-known Katie becomes, the better). And unless someone were making, say, a multi-million dollar movie version of Katie, there probably wouldn't be any recoverable damages even if you prevailed on the infringment issue.

What you DON'T have without applying for it is a trademark. In many cases, the trademark can be more powerful (and lucrative) than a copyright, but unfortunately because Katie, as much as we love her, doesn't have any value to the advertising industry (I'm guessing), it wouldn't be worth the time and money it would take for you to secure one.
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi b00m!

I loved all of these but especially the first one. there were more young, good looking muscular spankers in these and that made me happy. but I didn't even think of sean connery as a spanker and I think he could be 100 and still be sexy so your choice to make scottie look like him was a great one! I loved Katie's outfit also. good job. and I like when scottie was first spanking herm her bottom didn't change color because you had conveyed the fact that he not really putting any effort into it. and then when he got into it I liked the red her bottom turned and he seemed like he was having more fun also.

even though she's only a toon I feel sorry she has to take so many spankings. but I like that you included all the men in on the fun. if I just had to pick one of those to be spanked by it would be a hard choice. but I think scottie would win!

I do not think the story was too long. I enjoyed every bit of it. the makeup scene was great. if I was going to have someone put makeup on my bottom I would prefer scottie as opposed to a make up lady! glad you didn't try to do the accent. as I read it I put the accent in myself and actually I could hear sir seans voice! I liked your second version better than the first.

and again thank you for all your hard work. it is definitely appreciated by me!

sunflower :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

sunflower309 wrote:I loved all of these but especially the first one. there were more young, good looking muscular spankers in these and that made me happy. but I didn't even think of sean connery as a spanker and I think he could be 100 and still be sexy so your choice to make scottie look like him was a great one!
I'm glad you like the spankers in these cartoons better than some of the others. I'll keep that in mind, now that there is at least one female in the audience. (I don't usually care... and I suppose that a lot of the male audience members don't care either, what the spanker looks like)
sunflower309 wrote:I loved Katie's outfit also. good job.
Me too. I think it turned out better than the first time.
sunflower309 wrote:and I like when scottie was first spanking her, her bottom didn't change color because you had conveyed the fact that he not really putting any effort into it. and then when he got into it I liked the red her bottom turned and he seemed like he was having more fun also.
I figured he might try to go easy on Katie at first,since he didn't know her at all, And he was bummed out that Lila wasn't going to play the scene herself. He had been looking forward to really letting her have it!
sunflower309 wrote:even though she's only a toon I feel sorry she has to take so many spankings. but I like that you included all the men in on the fun. if I just had to pick one of those to be spanked by it would be a hard choice. but I think scottie would win!
I suppose you would identify more with Katie, just like I tend to identify with the men in the story.
sunflower309 wrote:I do not think the story was too long. I enjoyed every bit of it. the makeup scene was great. if I was going to have someone put makeup on my bottom I would prefer scottie as opposed to a make up lady! glad you didn't try to do the accent. as I read it I put the accent in myself and actually I could hear sir seans voice! I liked your second version better than the first.
I'm glad you didn't think the story was too long. I stretched ot out a bit, but tht was just to show that she spent the whole day doing re-takes of that one scene. Heh heh! I guess I even feel a little sorry for her... and I'm the one who put her into that situation! I think Scottie himself must've sent the makeup lady home, so that he could rub lotion and then makeup on Katie's backside. And that must be because he likes women with round hineys! The director and his assistant can't seem to leave her bottom alone either!

Thanks for your comments! Even though I mostly draw Katie for my own enjoyment, I try to pay attention to what the people in the audience want too.