to Phil, a request for the Leprechaun story

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And, just before the spanking begins, Bullmoose learns that he has another reason to spank our hapless heroine!
Attachments
leprechaun 3 11.jpg
leprechaun 3 11.jpg (125.39 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And finally, after a long build-up, Katie gets a spanking!
Attachments
leprechaun 3 12.jpg
leprechaun 3 12.jpg (119.78 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And the aftermath...
Attachments
leprechaun 3 13.jpg
leprechaun 3 13.jpg (104.12 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And now it's over...
leprechaun 3 14.jpg
leprechaun 3 14.jpg (83.72 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
...Or is it?
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

No, it's not over yet.
Attachments
leprechaun 3 15.jpg
leprechaun 3 15.jpg (111.73 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

So then, Katie is about to get yet another spanking! :D :D :D
Attachments
leprechaun 3 16.jpg
leprechaun 3 16.jpg (120.4 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The Leprechaun must be really strong for his size!
leprechaun 3 17.jpg
leprechaun 3 17.jpg (111.3 KiB) Viewed 4619 times
So... that's the end of the Leprechaun story for now.
Thanks again, Phil, for posting that first one. I don't think the other two would make a lot of sense wihout it.
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Someone raised the question recently: "Why doesn't Katie just quit that job at Mr. Kauf's company?" (Or now... it's Mr. Fitz's company... unless Mr. Kauf can get it back somehow)
I don't have a good answer for that... especially since she owns a Leprechaun's pot o' gold! Plotwise, I can always come up with an excuse for a boss like Mr. Kauf to spank a pretty female employee. But why does Katie stay at that job and put up with his shenanigans? Maybe, in a later story, I'll come up with an explanation.
Web-ed raised an interesting option that I might be willing to use. When she broke the condition of the wish granted to her by the Leprechaun in the second story, she may have pulled a curse down upon herself.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O. T. Katie 3rd Leprechaun Story

Post by web-ed »

b00m, since you've generously shared O. T. Katie's misadventures with us, the least we can do is try to help out if you want to pose questions to the readers. So I'll begin by trying to answer the question you posed:

"Why doesn't Katie just quit that job at Mr. Kauf's company?"

As far as that pot of gold, I can only suggest either that Katie somehow lost it, or perhaps had to trade it to get out of a hard spanking (probably she gets another on later to make up for it). Another explanation is that she lives in a high-tax state, so that State and Federal taxes together took more than 50% of it (which is possible - remember, a pot of gold is not a capital gain so it gets taxed at a higher rate). I hope nobody thinks this is too political, but I can't understand how anyone regardless of party affiliation would think a 50% tax rate is not excessive. I remember an old Bugs Bunny cartoon where Elmer Fudd is forced to be nice to Bugs in order to get a big inheritance. In the end, the tax bite is so large that the government takes all the money and still sends Elmer a bill for $3.00(!), whereupon Elmer goes back to his bad old Bugs-hunting ways. I would admit, however, that my attempt at tax humor may tax one's patience, and is less promising than having Katie trading the pot to get out of a spanking.

O.K. - once she doesn't have the gold, why would she stay on the job? Remember, the true rate of unemployment right now (not the official BLS U-3 number) is probably at least 18% (it's 20% here in Illinois, where I'm only able to write this in the middle of the day because I'm among the 1-person-in-5 who can't find work), so Katie wouldn't have anywhere else to go. This theme has occasionally popped up in spanking fiction to make an employer/employee spanking seem more plausible ("You won't be able to get another job without a reference from me" etc.). Honestly, if it weren't for fear of lawsuits, I have no doubt that right now there are women so desperate to retain their jobs that they would actually accept a spanking if their employer insisted on it! I'm not defending the practice, mind, I'm just saying that's how bad things are right now.

The only problem with this idea is that it isn't particularly funny. I'm beginning to feel like I'm writing the same kind of unfunny material about Hobos and bread lines that turned up from time to time during the 1930's. Guess I'll go back to the old drawing board and let everyone know if I come up with anything better.

[Postscript] How about this - Katie is close to earning a bonus (or extra vacation time) if only she stays on the job for one more year?
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Revise, and add postscript.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Re: to Phil, a request for the Leprechaun story

Post by willjohn »

The spanker's nickname Bullmoose reminded me of reading about how Charles Erwin Wilson, former CEO of General Motors, was appointed US Secretary of Defense by Dwight Eisenhower in 1953. When asked by the Senate Armed Service Committee if he could see himself making a decision for the good of the USA that was not good for GM Wilson replied "I always assumed that what was good for General Motors was good for America and vice versa."

This prompted satirist Al Capp to create a character called General Bullmoose for his Li'l Abner comic strip. Bullmoose was a tyrant of a businessman ( he docked the wages of his staff for taking time off to wish him a happy 90th birthday) who answered any criticism of his style of management with " What's good for General Bullmoose is good for America."

Kauf would have loved him.
hugob00m

Another Leprechaun story is coming soon

Post by hugob00m »

I had another idea for a Leprechaun story, but unfortunately, I didn't think of it in time to complete all the drawings I need before St. Patrick's Day. I suppose maybe I'll celebrate tomorrow by watching McLintock! again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
web-ed
Site Admin

A New Leprechaun Story

Post by web-ed »

That's a touchin' good way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, b00m! And we'll be happy to see your new Leprechaun story whenever it's ready! :mrgreen:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i'll be looking forward to the new story no matter when you get it done :D watching mclintock is always a good idea too..............LOL. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Re: Dan's comments about McLintock!

Post by hugob00m »

I agree with what you say about McLintock!. I think there were three flaws that made it not as good as it could've been.

First: the spanking didn't last long enough.

Second: the rest of the movie lasted a bit too long.

And third: What was with that stupid shovel? I've speculated that perhaps Wayne and his production team introduced the shovel as part of a compromise to placate the censors of that era. It was the early '60s after all, and the use of a shovel might have made it easier to pass the spanking off as pure slapstick, rather than something overtly erotic.

But, even with its flaws, I love that movie! The biggest reason is Maureen O'Hara's portrayal of Katherine McLintock. She has always been one of the best actresses ever to play a lovable bitch. Lovable bitches are a tough balancing act that few have ever been able to pull off as well as Ms. O'Hara. If she had been too lovable, she wouldn't have been convincing as a bitch, but if she had been any bitchier, she wouldn't have been so lovable.

Also, it's interesting that in the case of McLintock! the use of a "spoiler" didn't spoil anything! I was ten years old when the advertising campaign began for McLintock! And much of it centered around the spanking, which happens during the last six minutes of a two-hour-plus movie!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Theres so much talk about the spanking of Mrs O"hara charater Kathrine that everyone seem to forget about the first spanking of her daughter Becky.This spanking to me was somewhat disappointed because most of it took place off camera.The only bright spot was that not only did John Wayne encourage the stable hand to spank his female offspring but supplied the boy with the shovel that was later use on his wife! Too bad the producers didn"t focus more on this spanking scene than they did on the last it would had been something to watch as Becky Mclintock kick and scream while her tush was being set on fire :lol: Also wasn"t there a spanking threat to a girl by her boyfriend in the middle part of the film? Since hollywood is in the remake business hope they do remake of this classic!! One thing who do your think should play the parts of Mr and Mrs. Mclintock there daughter Becky and her boyfriend?? :idea: :idea:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Maybe she had her skirt hoisted for the rest.
samantha

Post by samantha »

Someone said this earlier, but it is funny how she gets spanked again so quickly. If only all of us could be so lucky. Sigh.
-Sam