a third O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
solsunbeach

Re: a third O.T. Katie thread

Post by solsunbeach »

Hi Boom

Europeans in general have a bad record for customer service - The french are probably the worst. Americans expect and are entitled to better service particularly as tourists, so this offers Katie some opportunities! -Trespassing on somebodies property - bad driving(wrong side of the road). Public officials expect deference to be offered to them at all times.
Queing is also expected to be rigorously observed - I hope I have offered you some ideas :D
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi boom i have been away and have missed much of your recent stories. So Bullmoose and Katy finallay admitted that they like each other and Katy does not mind Bullmoose spanking her as it makes her tingly sometimes (great idea to let them enjoy their after spanking time in private by the way)I enjoy your coloring and esp. your otk I know that Dan wants us to say more about the artwork, but i really just only want to thank you for all you do with Katy and as Phil and Dan do with their creations and not be a critic or for that matter can think of ways you can improve it there are stories i just enjoy reading and i will look at them over and over again. Thank you again have a great day
Jim
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There is a history of American girls taunting guardsmen on sentry duty outside Buckingham Palace, the guards not being allowed to move while on duty.

I wonder if Katie could behave like this and then meet the guardsman after he comes off duty?
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

I was in the middle of doing a longer story, and I came up with an idea for a short little seasonal thing.
Katie and Bullmoose are getting ready for a costume party...
Attachments
001.jpg
001.jpg (107.96 KiB) Viewed 10688 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And here's the end of the story!
002.jpg
002.jpg (127.33 KiB) Viewed 10688 times
(I told you it was a short one!) :D :D
jimc

Post by jimc »

great b00m i enjoy how Katie's hair falls and her otk position and somehow with Katie no matter the outfit i think she will be otk soon enough. The colors and expressions always are a big hit. You do use very eye-catching colors. I think that Katie did expect Bullmoose to spank her for her costume choice and he did not disappoint. I also think you may even want to bring your phantom spanker back for Halloween. Although now that i think about the Phantom and spankings Katie would be great for the part of Kayla in the Phantom and the Sky Pirates or as Queen Pera (Bullmoose would of course play the Phantom) and with such a wealth of strips that web-ed has supplied us with the possibilities are endless (Mera and Aquaman; Cheryl Blossom and Jughead; Batgirl and Robin; Batman and Vickie Vale. Brenda Starr and Basil St. John, Medusa and human torch, and of course MJ and Spiderman are just a few of the fab redheads that katie and bullmoose could be. A red-headed league a la sherlock holmes if you will. thanks again
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

short indeed..............short and sweet :D . nice outfit for katie this time too. i gotta love the surprised look on Katie's face too..............she really should have known that was coming :lol: . i noticed that there was a supergirl and a wonder woman at that party too. goes right along with the discussion of spanking the super ladies in their costumes :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow! A shortie but a goodie, Boom!

As to the trenchcoat Katie is wearing to that party... not only is it "hot," but it obscures all the Katie anatomy we have grown to know and love! Otherwise, this is a very nice toon, though several panels short of the lengthy stories you usually provide. (Of course, I do like them better when you get to the point quickly.)

As Phil mentioned, we all noticed that at the Halloween party there are a couple of superheroines there... probably Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Any chance one or both will be spanked on All Hallows E'en?

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks to those of you who commented so quickly after I posted my latest O.T. Katie story. About the trenchcoat she wears at the end... well, the point was that she had just gotten spanked for wearing an outfit that would make all the men drool, and so, she changed to an outfit that would make them yawn. (unless they're imagining what, if anything she might be wearing underneath!) ;) Has she learned her lesson? Will she completely purge her wardrobe of anything that might be considered droolworthy? Well... we'll see about that later!

All of you were wondering whether I'd do some more spankings at the party, since some of the other ladies came as very spankable super-heroines. Not yet. I may have to come back to the Halloween party and do a sequel, but for now, I have another completely different story that I interrupted in order to do this little Halloween costume story. It's one of my long-winded things, with more than one spanking, and a long lead-in to the first one... but not quite as long as the lead-in I had in my last St.Patrick's Day story!

Having Bullmoose and Katie act out the roles of other comic characters is an intriguing idea. Maybe, a little closer to home, so to speak... I might have Bullmoose, or Fitz, or some other male character become the new successor for the retiring Captain Woodshed! (if Dan would agree to such an idea)
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Great as usual Boom, but what happened at the party? :D
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

b00m wrote:

I might have Bullmoose, or Fitz, or some other male character become the new successor for the retiring Captain Woodshed! (if Dan would agree to such an idea)

If you do have Bullmoose or Fitz or Kauf turn up as a superhero, please DO NOT name him "Captain Woodshed." That character is my creation, and I don't like the idea of sharing him with anybody.

Anyway, be careful what you wish for. Several months ago -- maybe in May? -- I created a NEW rendering of my favorite "Captain Woodshed" cartoon, hoping to please all you guys that come to this board. I even colorized it, plus made a few tweaks aimed at pleasing more of you. Then, satisfied with the results, I posted the finished toon to this board and waited for the numerous positive comments that were "sure" to come.

The result? I received ONE comment, that one coming from Web-ed, our always faithful Administrator. He liked the toon, so I waited to see what the rest of you thought. And waited. And waited.

And waited.

The result was that, 48 hours after I posted this comic strip -- my favorite, and my BEST, "Captain Woodshed," I still had not heard from the rest of you guys. So, as is my usual custom, I DELETED the whole thing.

b00m, I don't know how or why you do it: You create a whole comic strip featuring OTKatie, your very lovable (and spankable) character, then you post it to this website and let folks post their comments. Do you get paid for it? I know it's a lot of work. So WHAT, exactly, is your MOTIVATION to create something so time-intensive and difficult?

If you're getting paid for your work, then please tell me how. This stuff is so hard to do, it's unbelievable to me that you would do it with no renumeration.

Please: Do NOT use "Captain Woodshed" in your toons.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

solsunbeach wrote:Great as usual Boom, but what happened at the party? :D
Did somebody spank Cleopatra's asp? :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Anyway, be careful what you wish for. Several months ago -- maybe in May? -- I created a NEW rendering of my favorite "Captain Woodshed" cartoon, hoping to please all you guys that come to this board. I even colorized it, plus made a few tweaks aimed at pleasing more of you. Then, satisfied with the results, I posted the finished toon to this board and waited for the numerous positive comments that were "sure" to come.
hi Dan,

you posted that pic in late june. i know this because i had just retired and we went on vacation on june 22 so i was away from the computer. my daughter had a lap top with her and i went to csr on that and saw that you had posted it but didn't want to open your drawing on her computer. by the time i got back home to my computer it had already been deleted.....................sigh. just bad timing because if i had been home you would at least have gotten a second comment from yours truly. later, phil
hugob00m

Re: Captain Woodshed's successor... NOT

Post by hugob00m »

Well, I had thought that since the original Captain had retired, that another Captain might take his place, sort of like the Phantom, who was drawn by more than one artist over the years, and had more than one man wearing the costume. But since you insist, I won't use your character's nme or costume.

As for that post that you "deleted"... did it actually get fully posted? I didn't see anything like you described.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

hugob00m wrote:

Well, I had thought that since the original Captain had retired, that another Captain might take his place, sort of like the Phantom, who was drawn by more than one artist over the years, and had more than one man wearing the costume. But since you insist, I won't use your character's nme or costume.

I don't remember ever saying that Captain Woodshed had "retired." What I DID ask you was this: What is your motivation for drawing those long comic strips featuring OTKatie? I know it takes a lot of work and a lot of time, and when you put that much energy into a project, usually you expect to get something for your troubles. That's my point: WHAT do YOU get out of it? Do you get paid in coin of the realm? Or do you do it simply for the love of the project?

As for that post that you "deleted"... did it actually get fully posted? I didn't see anything like you described.

Yes, I did post it. Overbarrel has just confirmed that he saw it, in June.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie and the Halloween Party

Post by web-ed »

Yes, it was short, but brevity is the soul of wit, as they say, and this was a nice Halloween piece for CSR's readers. Katie was provocative as always, and as always, she never learns how to avoid getting spanked - which is just fine with me!

The party scene was interesting, too, what with two superheroines, Wonder Woman and Supergirl, in attendance. It occurred to me to wonder what Bullmoose's costume was, but that's not really important (like Katie's glowing bottom was!). :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Remuneration

Post by web-ed »

Dan raised the question of how b00m could do all this work without remuneration. I'm grateful to b00m, Phil, Dan, and the other artists whose work graces the pages of CSR. Unfortunately, since CSR is a free site without ads, it loses money every day and I'm not able to offer any compensation at the present time, however deserved it certainly is. I did commission a small number of works in the past, when I was still working and could pay for them. If I'm ever in a position to do that again (not likely before the 2012 election), I would certainly offer some commission opportunities to our three resident artists, at the usual (not exactly princely) rate. And if I ever get Central Spanking Warehouse (a site I've been planning in which everything is for sale) off the ground, I might approach you three about possibly doing a pay gallery - we'll have to wait and see.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Katie and the Halloween Party

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:It occurred to me to wonder what Bullmoose's costume was, but that's not really important (like Katie's glowing bottom was!). :)
Bullmoose's costume was the character played by Scottie MacHottie in the movie that Katie did some stunt work for in an earlier story. I was going to do a longer story involving the two of them dressing as characters from a Scottie MacHottie movie, but I decided it was getting too long, and would work better if I cut it up into smaller stories. So I went ahead and finished and posted the part with Bullmoose complaining that Katie's skimpy costume would make the men drool, and spanking her for that.

Some of the other things that were going to be part of my Halloween story might show up in other stories, but not necessarily in the context of a costume party.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Hi Hugo
- Do you still have the drawing with the clown spanking Katie, where she gets spanked 3 times in a day? I would love to see it again, along with your earlier work - Best Wishes
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

solsunbeach wrote:Hi Hugo
- Do you still have the drawing with the clown spanking Katie, where she gets spanked 3 times in a day? I would love to see it again, along with your earlier work - Best Wishes
No, I don't have that one anymore. I have to delete some of my cartoons every now and then, because they take up so much memory. If anyone does, it might possibly be Phil.