Lefthanders' Day, August 13

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Lefthanders' Day, August 13

Post by hugob00m »

00000lh10.jpg
00000lh10.jpg (72.19 KiB) Viewed 5700 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000lh11.jpg
00000lh11.jpg (115.87 KiB) Viewed 5700 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

This was a nice surprise :D . I had totally forgotten about lefthander's day. Not only does Katie seem really happy as Bullmoose leads her off but she also looks very cute with her bottom and panties peeking out from under her skirt :D . It does seem a bit strange to see her sporting an unspanked bottom though :lol: . I like it that she still has that happy smile on her face as Bullmoose corrects that problem with her unspanked bottom :lol: Bullmoose does indeed seem to have locked in on the proper way to spend lefthander's day :D . Thanks for sharing this. Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am a right hander but have been known to hand out a few left handed one smackers to ladies passing me on that side if they give me cheek.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for being the first to comment on this one.
overbarrel49 wrote:This was a nice surprise. I had totally forgotten about lefthander's day.
I usually remember because I have so many lefties in my family. Between blood relatives and in-laws, the ratio is closer to half-and-half than the statistical 10%.
overbarrel49 wrote:Not only does Katie seem really happy as Bullmoose leads her off but she also looks very cute with her bottom and panties peeking out from under her skirt.
She's happy this time, because she knows that it's a celebratory spanking, not a punishment for anything naughty she may or may not have done. (And she knows the righties have to leave her alone today!)
overbarrel49 wrote: It does seem a bit strange to see her sporting an unspanked bottom though.
Yeah. It must've been long enough since her previous spanking for the redness to fade. There are some women in real-life who can lose their rosiness really fast. Erica Scott comes to mind. I think Katie is one of those.
overbarrel49 wrote:I like it that she still has that happy smile on her face as Bullmoose corrects that problem with her unspanked bottom
Bullmoose always has a reason to smile whenever he has another chance to spank Katie!
overbarrel49 wrote:Bullmoose does indeed seem to have locked in on the proper way to spend lefthander's day .
I completely agree!
overbarrel49 wrote:Thanks for sharing this.
You're welcome. It was a pleasure.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for your comment.
willjohn wrote:I am a right hander but have been known to hand out a few left handed one smackers to ladies passing me on that side if they give me cheek.
Me too. Even though I'm righthanded, I have delivered some spankings with my left hand.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Thanks for remembering us southpaws on Lefthanders' Day. Bullmoose has the enviable task of representing all of us lefty would-be Katie spankers today. I had a non-spanko girlfriend once who crossed over my lap from right to left and I was just so grateful to have her across my knees that I didn't have the heart to tell her to get up and come around to my other side. Instead of spanking with an awkward left I used my right but it just wasn't the same :cry: . We're still friends, by the way, but she lives a nine hour drive from here and even my left arm doesn't reach that far 8-).
Here's an updated list of some of the prominent left-handed spankers found in the strips and comics. I'm pretty proud of this lot even though I know that a left-handed delivered M or F/F spanking in main-stream sequential art is due mostly to composition needs: Mike Nomad, Roy Rogers, Tarzan, Popeye, Harold Teen (sometimes), Cole Oyl, Hiram Lodge, Superman (sometimes), Superman's robot, Phantom, Mandrake, Mammy Yokum, Captain Marvel, Lois Lane and Jeff Cobb.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sweetspot. Thanks for your comments.
Sweetspot wrote:Thanks for remembering us southpaws on Lefthanders' Day.
You're welcome.
Sweetspot wrote:Bullmoose has the enviable task of representing all of us lefty would-be Katie spankers today.
Yeah.
Sweetspot wrote:I had a non-spanko girlfriend once who crossed over my lap from right to left and I was just so grateful to have her across my knees that I didn't have the heart to tell her to get up and come around to my other side. Instead of spanking with an awkward left I used my right but it just wasn't the same. We're still friends, by the way, but she lives a nine hour drive from here and even my left arm doesn't reach that far.
Good story. At various times for various reasons, I've used my left hand on a pretty posterior, even though I'm (marginally) righthanded.
Sweetspot wrote:Here's an updated list of some of the prominent left-handed spankers found in the strips and comics. I'm pretty proud of this lot even though I know that a left-handed delivered M or F/F spanking in main-stream sequential art is due mostly to composition needs: Mike Nomad, Roy Rogers, Tarzan, Popeye, Harold Teen (sometimes), Cole Oyl, Hiram Lodge, Superman (sometimes), Superman's robot, Phantom, Mandrake, Mammy Yokum, Captain Marvel, Lois Lane and Jeff Cobb.
Interesting that there are that many. I wonder how many of them were drawn by lefthanded artists? Speaking of composition needs, Bullmoose is lefthanded because I wanted to do a double spanking panel with the two spankees facing each other. The easiest way to do that was to have one of the men be a lefty and the other one be a righty.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Hi b00m,

Like Phil O., I had forgotten about left-handers day, so this does indeed come as a nice surprise. I think my favorite panel is the last one where Katie's getting spanked - no surprise there, but I do like her expression a great deal. Most of the time, Katie doesn't look quite so happy as she's taken over someone's knee, perhaps because it hasn't been that long since her previous spanking :lol: !

I only have my one left-handed experience to tell about (again) so I'll keep it short: at a spanking party, a very large woman wanted to be spanked but she was too big to fit across a normal guy's lap, so two of us teamed up. Sitting across from each other, we formed a double-sized lap that was big enough for her to go over. I'm pretty good with my left hand, so I volunteered to spank left-handed while of course the other guy spanked her with his right hand. I'd like to think that between us, we gave her what she needed. ;)
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Web-ed wrote:

at a spanking party, a very large woman wanted to be spanked but she was too big to fit across a normal guy's lap, so two of us teamed up. Sitting across from each other, we formed a double-sized lap that was big enough for her to go over.

I think I know that girl. :D

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I added this O.T. Katie cartoon to celebrate Left-handers' Day 2019
lefthanders day 1.jpg
lefthanders day 1.jpg (113.27 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

lefthanders day 2.jpg
lefthanders day 2.jpg (86.52 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

lefthanders day 3.jpg
lefthanders day 3.jpg (94.13 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

lefthanders day 4.jpg
lefthanders day 4.jpg (64.72 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

lefthanders day.gif
lefthanders day.gif (287.6 KiB) Viewed 4066 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I made the last panel an animated GIF, so it would fade like that. It's set for only one cycle, but if you want to repeat it, you just need to leave the page and go back to it.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She certainly is a naughty girl. Liked the fade out! 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

It was good to see our favorite left hander in action again and of course, to see Katie in our favorite position again :lol: . Thanks for sharing :D . Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for your comment.
willjohn wrote:She certainly is a naughty girl. Liked the fade out!
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for your comment.
overbarrel49 wrote:It was good to see our favorite left hander in action again and of course, to see Katie in our favorite position again.
I'm glad you liked this one.