Miscellaneous Early O. T. Katie Strips

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Miscellaneous Early O. T. Katie Strips

Post by web-ed »

Here are all the old O. T. Katie strips I recently recovered from Underground-Animations.com. To simplify matters, I prepared a special web page to hold them.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Re: Miscellaneous Early O. T. Katie Strips

Post by daneldorado »

Here are a few more of b00m's OTKatie toons.

Cheers,
Dan
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

...and here are a few more.

There a few more panels to follow that last one.

Cheers,
Dan
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

...and here they are!

Hope these are new to most of you. B00m created them in the last century.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Hope these are new to most of you. B00m created them in the last century.
Actually, it was the beginning of this century. The cartoons you posted were ones I drew in 2002. The very first O.T. Katie I ever drew was in July of 2001, the Lefthanders' Day one. (I waited until August to post it so I'd be closer to the actual day, which is August 13th)
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

okay, you wanted more comment from me and here it comes! just like in spanking be careful what you ask for, you just might get it!.

for the most part these are just great fun for me. the only thing I would possibly change is the way the spanker looks. in real life the spankee a lot does not look like Katie and the spankers do indeed look like your spankers but in my fantasies my spankers look more like brad pitt or George Clooney! now if I had a chance to get spanked by either of those in real life or jack Nicholson I would pick jack of course because that is what he does! even though to me he is kinda creepy.

I am not a very young woman or a shallow one. I have dated shorter men than me and even a 300 lb man. but as a spankee I like younger (well George isn't young but oh so sexy!) very good looking, strong muscular spankers! in real life spankers probably wouldn't fantasize about someone who looks like me so it all works out in the end. in real life I do NOT judge people by how they look. I would miss out on a whole lot of good friends and interesting people that way. and now as I get older that would be a bad way to be as I am nobodys dream girl myself!

but like I said, I do enjoy your katies and trying to get to more but I have so much to look at and digest. and i'm not saying that every spanker should be young, strong and sexy. I hope I didn't make you feel bad.

i love to read and before i got my kindle i went to the library a lot. and almost always returned them late. i once did imagine a younger clerk at the library spanking me for returning my books late after he noticed and made a comment to me about being late again. so i can really identify with that one, except my clerk was young, muscular. in real life it doesn't matter to me what a man looks like, but in my fantasties I have definite preferences that have nothing to do with real life. after all they are my fantasties.
sunflower