Katie in Traffic

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Katie in Traffic

Post by overbarrel49 »

Looks like Katie is stuck in traffic..............and being Katie
Looks like Katie is stuck in traffic..............and being Katie
Katie in traffic1.jpg (72.53 KiB) Viewed 7048 times
with the inevitable results:D
with the inevitable results:D
Katie in traffic2.jpg (92.29 KiB) Viewed 7048 times
hi everyone,

here's Katie stuck in traffic as requested :D . phil
overbarrel49

Re: Katie in Traffic

Post by overbarrel49 »

Geez! these pic are in here ass backwards :x . i guess i don't know how to get 2 pics posted in the same message..................sigh. mine are all too large to post more than one per message. as a matter of fact, i had to start compressing them a little to get them small enough to post at all. i put pic #1 in first but now it's backwards....................sorry, phil
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Thanks, phil - If you have anymore of Boom's early drawings will you post them
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Arse backward, arse forward, so long as it gets what's coming. 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Arse backward, arse forward, so long as it gets what's coming. 8-)
That's rather droll, willjohn!

Phil, thanks for posting these as I'd never seen them before and I'm sure many others hadn't either. The reverse order was caused by the way attachments are presented to you while you compose the post. After adding the pics but before the post is actually "posted", the attachments are listed in reverse order. As long as you know this, you can press the "place inline" buttons in order from bottom to top (assuming you did the attachments in the order you wish them presented) and everything will come out fine. You can imagine the fun I had in some of the posts where I did 10 or 12 attachments! (Sometimes necessary because when you link you're limited to only two on this board). I took the liberty of re-ordering them in your post so everything is o.k. now.

By the way b00m, I love Katie's classic automobile!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Phil, thanks for posting these as I'd never seen them before and I'm sure many others hadn't either. The reverse order was caused by the way attachments are presented to you while you compose the post. After adding the pics but before the post is actually "posted", the attachments are listed in reverse order. As long as you know this, you can press the "place inline" buttons in order from bottom to top (assuming you did the attachments in the order you wish them presented) and everything will come out fine. You can imagine the fun I had in some of the posts where I did 10 or 12 attachments! (Sometimes necessary because when you link you're limited to only two on this board). I took the liberty of re-ordering them in your post so everything is o.k. now.
hi web-ed,

thanks for the info. i am used to posting only one pic per post because the file sizes of my pics won't permit 2. anyway, as soon as the attachment uploads i go ahead and place them inline. when i was posting the O T Katie pics i knew i could put 2 on each post because i have seen Boom do it. i didn't catch the reverse order though. i just uploaded the first one and placed it inline. then the second one. i'll remember that the next time and see if i can get them in the right order :lol: . 10 or 12 attachments just sounds like you'd have to be careful to me. thanks for fixing the order on these for me. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Katie sch1.jpg
Katie sch1.jpg (170.14 KiB) Viewed 6987 times
Katie sch2.jpg
Katie sch2.jpg (173.47 KiB) Viewed 6987 times
hi everyone,

i checked out my "Boom" folder and found the other 4 pics that Boom mentioned that go with Katie getting spanked by the clowns. here are the first 2. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

ok, Katie taking her niece to school was first, then the clown spanking her in traffic. these last 2 are about Katie and the SWAT COP. according to what Boom was saying, that should be the entire story :D phil
Katie and the SWAT cop1.jpg
Katie and the SWAT cop1.jpg (124.58 KiB) Viewed 6986 times
Katie and the SWAT cop2.jpg
Katie and the SWAT cop2.jpg (108.8 KiB) Viewed 6986 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Actually, I think there is a bit more to the story.

Katie is on her way to a job interview, and because of the several delays (and several spankings) she had to endure, she arrives to her job interview LATE. Obviously this doesn't sit well with her prospective boss.

If my recollection is right, it is Katie herself that suggests he spank her for being late, as an alternative to her not getting the job.

Here is the splash panel:

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Katie could change the words of the old song to "Black and blue moon."

After three spankings it would be well and truly past red by now.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:After three spankings it would be well and truly past red by now.
With the panel Dan posted, it's up to four now - that's our Katie!
daneldorado wrote:Katie is on her way to a job interview, and because of the several delays (and several spankings) she had to endure, she arrives to her job interview LATE. Obviously this doesn't sit well with her prospective boss.
No, it didn't sit well with the boss, and now it's Katie who won't be sitting well after her fourth spanking :D !

Beecher-Butz Enterprises - Ha-ha! Wish I'd thought of that one when I was incorporating recently :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi b00m!

these are great fun! and again I can relate to Katie as I recently got spanked for being late. and I tend to be an impatient driver because I am always late. so just some more things I have in common with Katie!

sunflower