Katie's Thanksgiving.....per Dan's request

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Katie's Thanksgiving.....per Dan's request

Post by overbarrel49 »

Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 1.jpg
Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 1.jpg (123.58 KiB) Viewed 6056 times
Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 2.jpg
Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 2.jpg (167.48 KiB) Viewed 6056 times
hi Boom, Dan and everyone else,

here is the O. t. Katie toon that Dan requested with Katie and her sister getting spanked together. it took me a while to find it because it was disguised as a Thanksgiving toon :lol: . phil
overbarrel49

Re: Katie's Thanksgiving.....per Dan's request

Post by overbarrel49 »

Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 3.jpg
Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 3.jpg (129.04 KiB) Viewed 6055 times
Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 4.jpg
Katie's Thanksgiving pt. 4.jpg (191.92 KiB) Viewed 6055 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

WOW! That's what I call Super Service!

Thanks a lot, Phil, for sending along that excellent b00m toon, "Katie's Thanksgiving," where Katie and her sister get spanked in tandem.

As much as I enjoy seeing a pretty girl get spanked, my pleasure is tripled when I see two girls spanked at the same time. Back in their halcyon days, Shadow Lane released a few good ones. Some of the titles that spring to mind are: "Bad Girls Get Spanked" (SLV-038d), "Spanking 101" (SLV-113d), and "Heirs to Misfortune" (SLV-114d).

I say my pleasure is tripled, rather than doubled, when I see a double spanking taking place. And that's because, I dunno, it seems to me that there is an EXTRA layer of feminine humiliation built into the scenario when two girls get spanked simultaneously and they can relate to each other at the same time. Great stuff.

And thanks again to b00m, for supplying the art and the storyline for that "Thanksgiving Day" double spanking.

Cheers,
Dan
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I can't work out whether this is a new old one, or a old new one! Either way its very good! Thanks Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hmm... I didn't really think that this was one of my better ones. But if Dan remembers it so fondly after so long, and if Phil downloaded it and saved it on his memory, maybe I got something right! I had discontinued using Katie's sister, but maybe I need to bring her back. What do the rest of you think?
(By the way, I did one other story with the sister. They were shopping for swimsuits and the security guard thought Katie was a shoplifter.)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie's Thanksgiving

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Hmm... I didn't really think that this was one of my better ones. But if Dan remembers it so fondly after so long, and if Phil downloaded it and saved it on his memory, maybe I got something right! I had discontinued using Katie's sister, but maybe I need to bring her back. What do the rest of you think?
Technically, I don't think it is as good as your more recent stuff, b00m. However, it IS great fun, which is why it was fondly remembered and well worth seeing again. As for Katie's sister, it makes sense to bring her back if you need a second spankee for your storyline.

Dan's comment about double-spankings was interesting. They're rare in actual comics, with that one from Kid Eternity being the first that comes to mind. Comics had two quadruple spankings(!), by the way, but they weren't M/F, hence are of little interest.
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi b00m!

I enjoyed this one and liked that the spankers were younger and muscular! I never fought with my sisters like that. perhaps if this was the outcome I would have!

sunflower
jimc

Post by jimc »

I think this is the first time I have seen this spanking scene. It was great bickering to the bitter end. I do wonder if Mom decided that they needed the hairbrush too. I am curious though about who the other boyfriend was . Have a great day.
Jim
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I remember it but i did not mind seeing it again.