A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

a Christmas Katie and posted on Christmas eve...........what a wonderful surprise :D . i'll get back to you with more comments after Christmas when i have more time but until then, let me wish you and all the gang here at CSR a very Merry Christmas :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katie's Christmas Special

Post by web-ed »

It was fun seeing the spank-loving Marie and the other two girls getting spanked again, this time by Santa, and I'm sure everyone liked seeing Katie and Delores both spanked twice :D . I think this is the first time you've ever appeared in the strip yourself, and what better way to make your comic-strip debut than by spanking Katie? Great "full cast" panel at the end.
overbarrel49 wrote: a Christmas Katie and posted on Christmas eve...........what a wonderful surprise :D . i'll get back to you with more comments after Christmas when i have more time but until then, let me wish you and all the gang here at CSR a very Merry Christmas :D . phil
I concur with Phil completely, b00m - what a great surprise! Thanks so much for doing this. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

Delores sure can come up with some plans :lol: . Katie looks so cute with Santa blistering her bottom in panel 005..........kicking, squalling, bottom turning red :D . she also looks very cute rubbing her bottom in the next panel..........as always ;) . i think Delores realizes she's in trouble when Santa is chewing her out in panel 008..........she just doesn't realize how much trouble until Bullmoose arrives in the next panel.....i love her expression :lol: ...............and her "Oh, shit" expressions escalate as she is led over his lap............bottom bouncing all the way 8-) . nice view of her bottom in panel 011 even though she still has on her prison uniform and i like her expression of panic as Bullmoose makes a drop seat :lol: . i like Katie's rather evil grin as she watches the spanking start :lol: . very nice views of Delores bottom in panel 013 and i love the very red coloring too. nope, no help from Bobby :lol: . in panel 017, i love the happy faces of both Santa and Marie :D . i was glad to see that Santa didn't leave Clorene out.............she obviously deserves it for swearing and calling you a jerk :lol: . in panel 019 i like the view of Lila getting spanked. i've always been very fond of spanking a girl wearing hose and a garter belt :D . i liked it that you substituted heart for pain stars over Delores well spanked bottom 8-) . i also like her happy expression as she hurries off to the "little room" :lol: . and then in the next panel, Katie is looking pretty happy too :D . i love the view of Katie sitting on the pillows...........and the outfit she's wearing in panel 024 8-) . you'd think she would know better than to complain when she already has a sore bottom but personally, i'm glad she never learns :lol: . i also like Katie's puzzled expression in panel 025.........as if she just can't figure out why she's asking for another spanking on her already sore bottom :lol: . i thought your decision to give Katie her final Christmas spanking yourself was wonderful.............what a great surprise..........not to mention a good Christmas present for yourself :D :lol: . i like the views in panel 027 where the hem of Katie's gown is flipping up as she goes OTK and also the view of you raising it so you can spank her 8-) . i also really like the views of Katie getting spanked and rubbing after the spanking in panel 029..............in other words, i did indeed enjoy seeing her adorable, little bottom turning a festive shade of Christmas red.........as you were explaining to Katie :D . i thought bringing out the entire cast for the last panel was entirely appropriate to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. i highly enjoyed your Christmas Katie :D . thanks for sharing it with us. phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Merry Christmas & a spanky new year to all the ladies spanked in this thread.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:And a very happy, holy Christmas to you too, b00m. Thanks for ending this story the way you did.

You ROCK!
Thanks, Dan. I just barely got this story done in time to post it before Christmas (1 day before!), and then, I didn't log on for a while, and so I haven't responded to any of your comments. I'm sorry it took me so long, but I do appreciate every comment I get.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:It was fun seeing the spank-loving Marie and the other two girls getting spanked again, this time by Santa,
I'm glad you liked that. I thought I should include them in my Christmas festivities. We haven't seen Clorene much lately, but rest assured, she did plenty of naughty things when we weren't watching to merit the spanking she received from Jolly Old St. Nick! So did Lila, and Marie... well she's a different story altogether!
web-ed wrote:and I'm sure everyone liked seeing Katie and Delores both spanked twice.
Yeah. And, I think, for different reasons: Delores clearly earned both of the spankings she got... but Katie, on the other hand, had actually been innocent... but then, she's the star of the show... and the title is, after all, O.T. Katie! I figure I owe it to Katie's audience to put her over a man's knee at least once in each story! :D :D :D :D
web-ed wrote:I think this is the first time you've ever appeared in the strip yourself, and what better way to make your comic-strip debut than by spanking Katie?
Actually I did an April Fool's cartoon once, in which I appeared, explaning to the audience that I was going to take the strip in a new direction, doing an Indiana Jones-type adventure in which... IF there was even going to be a spanking at all, it wouldn't happen for several chapters. Of course I followed that with a yell of "April Fool!" and a spanking for the unsuspecting Katie. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:Delores sure can come up with some plans.
Uh huh! And they all backfire... setting her back(side) on fire! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks so cute with Santa blistering her bottom in panel 005..........kicking, squalling, bottom turning red. she also looks very cute rubbing her bottom in the next panel..........as always.
She sure does! (Please don't tell her this, but... that's the REAL reason she gets so many spankings! ;) ;) ;) ;) Santa probably KNEW she had been put on the wrong list, but that didn't stop him from putting a warm red glow to her hiney! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: )
overbarrel49 wrote:i think Delores realizes she's in trouble when Santa is chewing her out in panel 008..........she just doesn't realize how much trouble until Bullmoose arrives in the next panel.....
Maybe spanking naughty girls on Santa's behalf could be a new seasonal job for Bullmoose! (Where can I apply for that job?)
overbarrel49 wrote:i love her expression ...............and her "Oh, shit" expressions escalate as she is led over his lap............bottom bouncing all the way.
Heh heh! Yeah! Delores learned in the previous story that Bullmoose can deliver a serious spanking!
overbarrel49 wrote:nice view of her bottom in panel 011 even though she still has on her prison uniform and i like her expression of panic as Bullmoose makes a drop seat.
She might've thought she'd get her spanking with the fabric of her uniform still covering her bottom... WRONG!
overbarrel49 wrote:i like Katie's rather evil grin as she watches the spanking start.
This time she gets a little bit of vicarious revenge, watching her fiance spank her evil nemesis!
overbarrel49 wrote:very nice views of Delores bottom in panel 013 and i love the very red coloring too. nope, no help from Bobby.
Bobby loves Delores and would do almost anything for her... except interfere with a spanking she so clearly deserves!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 017, i love the happy faces of both Santa and Marie.
Heh heh! I liked that one myself! I think someone else did a story like that, with a girl who had made it to Santa's "nice" list, but her wish was to get spanked by Santa.
overbarrel49 wrote:i was glad to see that Santa didn't leave Clorene out.............she obviously deserves it for swearing and calling you a jerk.
We haven't seen much of Clorene lately, but I can guarantee that she's been really naughty when we weren't looking! Yeah! She deserved to be spanked by santa!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 019 i like the view of Lila getting spanked. i've always been very fond of spanking a girl wearing hose and a garter belt.
I like seeing garter belts in spanking pictures too. I haven't had Katie wear them very much... (except the time she was a stunt double in a Scottie MacHottie movie) Hmmm! Does anyone think I should do another story sometime that has Katie wearing a garter belt?
overbarrel49 wrote:i liked it that you substituted heart for pain stars over Delores well spanked bottom. i also like her happy expression as she hurries off to the "little room". and then in the next panel, Katie is looking pretty happy too.
That was almost where I ended the story. Plot-wise it would've made sense to end it there.
overbarrel49 wrote:i love the view of Katie sitting on the pillows...........and the outfit she's wearing in panel 024 . you'd think she would know better than to complain when she already has a sore bottom but personally, i'm glad she never learns. i also like Katie's puzzled expression in panel 025.........as if she just can't figure out why she's asking for another spanking on her already sore bottom.
I think she really can't figure out why she'd ask for another spanking. She's not a masochist... at least not in the traditional sense... but when she's getting spanked, she becomes the center of attention!
overbarrel49 wrote:i thought your decision to give Katie her final Christmas spanking yourself was wonderful.............what a great surprise..........not to mention a good Christmas present for yourself.
That was fun! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:i also really like the views of Katie getting spanked and rubbing after the spanking in panel 029..............in other words, i did indeed enjoy seeing her adorable, little bottom turning a festive shade of Christmas red.........as you were explaining to Katie.
Good! I was hoping you'd like that!
overbarrel49 wrote:i thought bringing out the entire cast for the last panel was entirely appropriate to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. i highly enjoyed your Christmas Katie.
And I'm glad you liked that too.

I had a lot of fun drawing that cartoon, but there was a bit of stress with this one... being so time-specific. I felt like, if I didn't finish it by Christmas, I'd have to wait 'til next Christmas to post it. However... I have a New Year's story that I'm about ready to post, even though it's almost a month after the day itself. It concerns New Year's resolutions. I wonder... Did any of you make any this year? I didn't. Of the ones who did make resolutions, how long did you keep them? You'll see in my next story that Katie made a very important resolution... AND you'll see that she had a REAL HARD TIME keeping it!
jimc

Post by jimc »

I finally got this this thread and all I can say is WOW b00M these are great. I love how you can see the red glow in her burglar outfit and I love all the spankings that is happening. I seem to remember an old soft-core film many years ago called S.M.U.T. where the top female agent is spanked and endures all sorts of other things for her requirements to be a female agent that of course male agents did not have to endure (gratefully) and I will find the time to finish this thread. Have a great day.
Jim
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Friday the Thirteenth has rolled around again. Katie must be due for another spanking! :roll:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

jimc wrote:I finally got this this thread and all I can say is WOW b00M these are great. I love how you can see the red glow in her burglar outfit and I love all the spankings that is happening. I seem to remember an old soft-core film many years ago called S.M.U.T. where the top female agent is spanked and endures all sorts of other things for her requirements to be a female agent that of course male agents did not have to endure (gratefully) and I will find the time to finish this thread. Have a great day.
Jim
Glad you got to see them, Jim. The IMDB had no plot summary for S.M.U.T. so I can't confirm it had a spanking. Maybe I can find a clip of it somewhere - I'll add it to my search list.
willjohn wrote:Friday the Thirteenth has rolled around again. Katie must be due for another spanking!
Agreed! Perhaps B00m will surprise us during the holiday season.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Lila Spanked by Santa

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya b00m...

In a recent cartoon of yours, we see movie star Lila Plumage being spanked over Santa Claus' knee: As she takes her spanking, we see her thoughts in one of your clever "thought balloons" and she is apparently RELISHING being spanked, because a picture of this could land her "on the front cover of the tabloids. It'll be so-o-o-o WORTH IT!" And her face is wearing a big smile.

Well, okay. We all know that some ladies do, in fact, enjoy being spanked, so it isn't much of a stretch to believe Lila is happy about her situation. But you have called her "the temperamental movie diva" (your words), so her consent here seems fishy.

About three (3) years ago, when your O.T. Katie was signed by a film studio to take a screen spanking from big star Billy Clark, we were told that Katie would be spanked as Lila Plumage's body double, because the diva herself did not want to be spanked, on screen or off.

But now, in the Santa scene, Lila seems to be all for getting spanked. Why the change of heart?

Cheers,
Dan
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to this location and changed title for clarity
hugob00m

Re: Lila Spanked by Santa

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.

You raised a good point. I'm going to answer your question in the Resident Artist's section, in the thread labeled: "A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread"

[This post and Dan's preceding one were moved here where B00m had answered Dan's question. I thought they would be easier to follow this way being in one topic - Web-Ed]
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved to this location and changed title for clarity
hugob00m

Lila spanked by Santa

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.

Thanks for pointing out this apparent discrepancy. I'll try to explain the change in Lila's attitude.
daneldorado wrote:In a recent cartoon of yours, we see movie star Lila Plumage being spanked over Santa Claus' knee: As she takes her spanking, we see her thoughts in one of your clever "thought balloons" and she is apparently RELISHING being spanked, because a picture of this could land her "on the front cover of the tabloids. It'll be so-o-o-o WORTH IT!" And her face is wearing a big smile.
She did indeed have a big smile on her face while Santa was spanking her!
daneldorado wrote:About three (3) years ago, when your O.T. Katie was signed by a film studio to take a screen spanking from big star Billy Clark, we were told that Katie would be spanked as Lila Plumage's body double, because the diva herself did not want to be spanked, on screen or off.
Actually, the Billy Clark story was back in 2001, and the re-make that I did with Scottie MacHottie as the big star was in 2011. That's really the biggest discrepancy... why was it Billy Clark in the original and Scottie MacHottie in the re-make? That's because I thought the Billy Clark strip was lost, and I wanted to re-use one of my old plots... and hopefully do it better a second time. In the Billy Clark story and in the Scottie MacHottie story, Lila is talked about but never seen. She has refused to do a spanking scene for an upcoming movie and the director needs to hire a stunt double on short notice in Katie's hometown.

In the first and second version, the unseen Lila has refused to take a spanking from her leading man. I tried to imply in both stories that Lila and her leading man had a history between them and that said leading man was looking forward to really laying into Lila's bottom. She specifically wanted to avoid that spanking, which would surely be an overly enthusiastic one.

And, although I never stated it... (In spite of how wordy I sometimes get, there are actually some things that I decide to leave out!) at that time, Lila was a spoiled brat who had never ever been spanked in her life. She didn't really know what a spanking would feel like... but she knew she didn't want to get one from a resentful leading man (who may have been just getting over a contentious break-up.)

Her attitude change happened in The Black Bird when she got a spanking from her bodyguard.
Lila spanked by bodyguard.jpg
Lila spanked by bodyguard.jpg (149.79 KiB) Viewed 3512 times
She found that she was secretly getting turned on by the bodyguard's attention... AND... as usual, she was thinking about publicity! A public spanking might very well get her picture on the front cover of a tabloid again!

So then... in 2014, Lila gets a spanking from Santa, and again, she's thinking about the publicity it'll generate. I'm thinking her career hasn't been doing all that well for the past few years, and she's willing to do anything to put her name and image back in the public eye.

How's that for an answer?
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya b00m... Forgive an old man's lapse of memory. Here, I was thinking it had been only three (3) years since Katie's "body double" experience. And you're right, in my mind I conflated the Billy Clark and Scottie MacHottie stories into one. Man, I tell you, old age is not for wimps!

Thanks for setting me straight. Actually, now that I am thinking clearly, I know that my biggest problem with the Santa Claus/Lila Plumage toon is that as she is getting spanked by the Jolly Old Elf, she is dreaming of how her spanking will look on the cover of a tabloid magazine, and what great publicity that would bring. But hey, when has there EVER been a picture of an M/F spanking shown on the cover of ANY mainstream magazine??? I reckon the National Lampoon cover in 1975 would be the only one, and that's been over FORTY YEARS ago!

If not for publications like Web-ed's Chicago Spanking Review and a few other (lesser) writings, spankings might have been banished from the popular zeitgeist altogether. So I'm thankful that occasionally, a character such as Lila Plumage will bring it up.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Lila spanked by Santa

Post by hugob00m »

daneldorado wrote:Actually, now that I am thinking clearly, I know that my biggest problem with the Santa Claus/Lila Plumage toon is that as she is getting spanked by the Jolly Old Elf, she is dreaming of how her spanking will look on the cover of a tabloid magazine, and what great publicity that would bring. But hey, when has there EVER been a picture of an M/F spanking shown on the cover of ANY mainstream magazine??? I reckon the National Lampoon cover in 1976 would be the only one, and that's been FORTY YEARS ago!
That's true... IN REAL LIFE... However, in Katie's universe, there are probably tabloids and magazines that DO report spankings received by celebrities, WITH PICTURES!

The last spanking I recall seeing on a mainstream magazine cover was published shortly after the death of John Wayne. (in 1979) It was a celebration of the Duke's life and career, and on the back was a publicity photo from McLintock! I should've bought it, but didn't. It didn't stay on the newsstands for long, and if any copies still exist somewhere, they're probably really expensive.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I stand by what I said, about how no mainstream magazine or tabloid today would ever think of printing a front cover depicting a man spanking a woman. (In spite of the joy that would bring to both men and women readers. Most ladies would love it, I think, but the feminists would rail against such an "insult" to the female gender. Feminists are no damn fun.)

Here are two non-mainstream magazine covers that do show a spanking, and course they were not marketed to the general public. It might be a fun project for somebody to search for more like these, since they are few and far betwen.

Cheers,
Dan