A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by hugob00m »

I just finished with a sequel to Kate Tanda: Secret Spy. It's called The Black Bird. Of course, the title is a spoof of The Maltese Falcon, but I drew my coveted art object as a different kind of "bird"! :shock: :shock: :shock: More about that later...

Something I always liked to see in the old-time spy movies was a pretty girl dressed in a cat-burglar outfit! So, in this story, I came up with an excuse for Katie to have to wear one! ;) ;) :D ;)

This is the longest O.T. Katie story I've ever written, and so, like I did with Kate Tanda: Secret Spy, I'm splitting it up.

Of course, as usual, Katie is going to live up to her "O.T." nickname. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here'e the openking credits.
Attachments
0000101.jpg
0000101.jpg (73.03 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And the beginning of the story...
0000102.jpg
0000102.jpg (97.65 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
"Spoiler" or not, I have to admit she's right. I'm no Ian Fleming... and she IS going to get spanked!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

A little bit of set-up
Attachments
0000103.jpg
0000103.jpg (98.53 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

And a friendly pat from the boss...
Attachments
0000104.jpg
0000104.jpg (98.49 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Marie is ready with Katie's "disguise".
Attachments
0000105.jpg
0000105.jpg (102.09 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Mmm!
Attachments
0000106.jpg
0000106.jpg (100.84 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

The boss shows up... and you know what comes next!
Attachments
0000107.jpg
0000107.jpg (107.95 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Sometimes Katie can't help being a smart-ass... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
0000108.jpg
0000108.jpg (98.09 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
But it usually makes her ass smart! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Has Katie learned her lesson?
0000109.jpg
0000109.jpg (117.41 KiB) Viewed 9515 times
For now, maybe!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...And that's it for this week.
Attachments
0000110.jpg
0000110.jpg (97.29 KiB) Viewed 3327 times
hugob00m

Re: A Fifth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by hugob00m »

So then, maybe next week I can start off with Marie getting spanked... Would anyone like to see that?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

aaaaaaaaah, it's good to see Katie back in action again :D . that is INDEED a black bird :lol: . i must say that i was suspicious, and rightly so, when i saw Mr. Argyle searching for the word "disguise" 8-) . Argyle is obviously a good man and judging by his thoughts that he hopes Katie will be late so he can spank her, a man after my own heart ;) . i love the little skip step that Katie does when he pats her bottom too :D . nice shot of Katie's bottom wiggling around as she tries to get the cat burglar suit on 8-) . i like the expressions on Katie's face in #107........first the dread and then the distress as the spanks start landing on the stretchy seat of that suit :lol: . of course, Katie just HAS to be stubborn about it all, which gives us a couple more views of her getting that wonderful bottom spanked :D . great pic of Katie in pain and of her tearfully and ruefully rubbing her swollen bottom in #109. that tight fitting suit HAS to be keeping the heat from her bottom in............HEH,HEH! i must say i'm surprised that Katie didn't stick around for a minute to see if Marie was going to get it too............after all, Marie was doing some giggling while Katie was getting it :D . great start Boom. i can't wait for the next episode. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thank you, overbarrel! You're the first to comment on my newest O.T. Katie story.
overbarrel49 wrote:aaaaaaaaah, it's good to see Katie back in action again. that is INDEED a black bird.
I'm glad you're enjoying it so far, and I figured you'd appreciate the "Black Bird" pun.
overbarrel49 wrote:i must say that i was suspicious, and rightly so, when i saw Mr. Argyle searching for the word "disguise". Argyle is obviously a good man and judging by his thoughts that he hopes Katie will be late so he can spank her, a man after my own heart.
A man after your own heart... probably! He definitely wants to see Katie wear something tight-fitting, and of course, he'd like another good excuse to spank her some more! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:i love the little skip step that Katie does when he pats her bottom too. nice shot of Katie's bottom wiggling around as she tries to get the cat burglar suit on.
Heh heh! Of course, everybody but Katie herself knows that her wiggle is the real reason she gets spanked so often! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:i like the expressions on Katie's face in #107........first the dread and then the distress as the spanks start landing on the stretchy seat of that suit. of course, Katie just HAS to be stubborn about it all, which gives us a couple more views of her getting that wonderful bottom spanked.
I'm glad you liked her expressions. Sometimes it a little tough to get just right. She's sort of simplified and cartoon-y, but she's supposed to be pretty too. That's a tricky balance to achieve.
overbarrel49 wrote:i must say i'm surprised that Katie didn't stick around for a minute to see if Marie was going to get it too............after all, Marie was doing some giggling while Katie was getting it.
She might've wanted to stick around and watch, but she didn't want to be late getting her equipment from Dave and getting back to Argyle's office for the briefing. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
overbarrel49 wrote:great start Boom. i can't wait for the next episode. thanks, phil
Thanks!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Aaah, it is good to have OTKatie back, if only to relieve my OKD (my Obsessed with Katie Disorder). I totally love the way "b00m" draws her, and of course I am happiest when we see her getting her nates walloped.

As with most things in life, this is not an unmixed blessing. I do enjoy seeing our little carrot-top Katie getting spanked, for like all good spanking artists, b00m (usually) presents her spankings in ideal fashion. But let's see, lemme go through the list here:

The spanking should be OVER THE KNEE. Check. The spanking should be M/F. Check. As she goes over the spanker's knee, Katie's skirt gets pulled up so that we can enjoy watching her pretty legs as they kick during her ordeal. Che... Oh, but wait. In THIS episode, Katie's costume is a full-body catwoman outfit. It's all leather, and it is very tight on her body. So, when Argyle goes to put her over his knee, there is NO SKIRT to lift, no pretty legs to ogle. Arrgh!!

Sigh. Ah well, at least most of my appetites are slaked. Probably there are some guys that think a form-fitting catwoman outfit looks sexy, but I'm not one of them. I much prefer to see a pretty girl in a dress or skirt, preferably short. Otherwise, HOW can we groove to their gams? :D

Oh, by the way, b00m: I realize that the logo to your new story is supposed to be a black bird. But, since you have drawn that logo in silhouette, instead it looks like a human hand, giving us the finger. :o

I shall always wonder if you purposely intended to make it look ambiguous.

Cheers,
Dan
Last edited by daneldorado on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thank you, Dan, for being the second person to comment on my newest story!

I see that there are some things about this one that you like and some things, not so much.
daneldorado wrote:As with most things in life, this is not an unmixed blessing. I do enjoy seeing our little carrot-top Katie getting spanked, for like all good spanking artists, b00m (usually) presents her spankings in ideal fashion. But let's see, lemme go through the list here:
First the positive comments:
daneldorado wrote:The spanking should be OVER THE KNEE. Check. The spanking should be M/F. Check.
Yes. Those are my preferences too, which is why Katie is almost always spanked over a man's knee... (hence the title, O.T. Katie! :D :D :D :D

But there were some faults too.
daneldorado wrote:Oh, but wait. In THIS episode, Katie's costume is a full-body catwoman outfit. It's all leather, and it is very tight on her body. So, when Argyle goes to put her over his knee, there is NO SKIRT to lift, no pretty legs to ogle. Arrgh!!

Sigh. Ah well, at least most of my appetites are slaked. Probably there are some guys that think a form-fitting catwoman outfit looks sexy, but I'm not one of them. I much prefer to see a pretty girl in a dress or skirt, preferably short. Otherwise, HOW can we groove to their gams?
Alas! It's true! Katie's legs are not exposed in the cat-burglar outfit she's wearing. Katie will be wearing a skirt later on the story, but it will be much later. Before then, there will be some more spankings on the tightly stretched seat of the cat-burglar outfit. (And it's not leather, but some kind of stretchy fabric, like spandex, or something of that sort.)
hugob00m wrote:Oh, by the way, b00m: I realize that the logo to your new story is supposed to be a black bird. But, since you have drawn that logo in silhouette, instead it looks like a human hand, giving us the finger.

I shall always wonder if you purposely intended to make it look ambiguous.
It is a human hand giving the finger... also known in this part of the country as "flipping the bird". It's supposed to look as if it's made of wrought iron... so that even the genuine one is "forged"... (Later in the story, there's an explanation as to why someone would sculpt a hand giving the finger.)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:So then, maybe next week I can start off with Marie getting spanked... Would anyone like to see that?
I sure would :) ! Great to have Katie back (actually, Dan just whetted our appetites by turning up that part of one of her early adventures next week). She's giggling and wiggling the same as ever, and getting spanked the same as ever also, which is just the way we like it!
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

GREAT ART WORK hugobOOM!! 8-) What a plump bottom on Katie! :D wonder if she going to get a spanking from both the bad guys and good guy :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:I sure would !
Well, that's coming up next!
web-ed wrote:Great to have Katie back (actually, Dan just whetted our appetites by turning up that part of one of her early adventures next week). She's giggling and wiggling the same as ever, and getting spanked the same as ever also, which is just the way we like it!
Glad you like it
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:GREAT ART WORK hugobOOM!! What a plump bottom on Katie! wonder if she going to get a spanking from both the bad guys and good guy
Well... You'll see as the story progresses... So far, she's gotten one spanking from Mr.Argyle, the chief goodguy... and this is going to be a long story, split up into short segments. Would you like to keep a running tally of how many spankings Katie is going to get by the time all is said and done? Heh heh!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Heres the next installment of The Black Bird. Last week, I implied that Marie, S.P.A.N.K.'s expert on wardrobe and disguise, might get spanked too. Well, this week I begin with Marie's spanking!
0000201.jpg
0000201.jpg (73.03 KiB) Viewed 3196 times
Well... that is... as soon as i finish running my opening credits...