A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan! Thanks for your comment on this latest Katie story.
daneldorado wrote:I'm glad to see a cartoon panel that goes so far as to imply that a pretty girl can actually ENJOY being spanked!
I was sort of walking a fence on this one... trying to maintain Katie's innocent naivete, even though she has to be noticing that sex with Bullmoose is REALLY FANTASTIC right after he spanks her!

Maybe she also feels a little guilty, thinking she tricked her way out of a deserved punishment the night before.

And, I believe that women always have more respect for men who stand up for what they believe to be right.

However, I think Katie is still convinced that the spankings she gets are strictly punitive... and still doesn't suspect that her fiance, much less any of those other men, have any lascivious motives for turning her over their knees... raising her skirt... putting their hands across her luscious derriere! ;) ;) ;) ;)

It's tough to keep my character "in character" and still have her acknowledge that any good can come from a spanking, but this time... Yeah! She felt good about getting that one... maybe not during, but definitely after! :D :D :D :D
jimc

Post by jimc »

I love your outfits for Katie and loved the whole storyline. I am an otk fan 1st and foremost so I do enjoy your strips all the time. I really liked the expressions of Katie after her spanking as well. Great story and artwork. Thanks again and have a great day.
Jim
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

b00m and everyone........hello!!!

so sometimes i do things that i know will result in a spanking. of course when they're happening sometimes i am not so happy. it depends on how "bad" i was! but the after is always so much better! and of course women can enjoy spankings. i do all the time! i used to think there was something wrong with that, but after reading the web-eds articles, and exploring spanking more, i realize there is nothing wrong with wanting and liking to be spanked! i hope i will never be too old for a good spanking!

i appreciate your stories, artwork and imagination! i enjoy them immensely and i look forward to many more. thank you very much!

sunflower
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Jimc. And thank you for commenting.
jimc wrote:I love your outfits for Katie
I'm glad. I don't know a whole lot about women's clothes, but I try to draw Katie wearing stuff that looks somewhat realistic, and, of course sexy.
jimc wrote:I am an otk fan 1st and foremost so I do enjoy your strips all the time.
Me too. That was mostly why I started drawing this strip.
jimc wrote:I really liked the expressions of Katie after her spanking as well.
Good! I struggle a bit sometimes with getting the expressions just right. I'm glad you noticed and appreciated!
jimc wrote:Great story and artwork. Thanks again and have a great day.
Thank you, and have a great day yourself.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sunflower, and thanks for your contributions to this little conversation.
sunflower309 wrote:so sometimes i do things that i know will result in a spanking.
Mmmmm, yeah! I can imagine! :D :D :D :D
sunflower309 wrote:of course when they're happening sometimes i am not so happy. it depends on how "bad" i was! but the after is always so much better!
That was sort of what I had in mind for Katie at the end of this story.
sunflower309 wrote:and of course women can enjoy spankings. i do all the time! i used to think there was something wrong with that, but after reading the web-eds articles, and exploring spanking more, i realize there is nothing wrong with wanting and liking to be spanked! i hope i will never be too old for a good spanking!
True. I'm glad that stumbling onto C.S.R. has been a help to you.