A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
bobj7188

Re: Dizzie Lizzie

Post by bobj7188 »

hugob00m wrote:What? An "off-screen" spanking? Are you serious?

But, of course, there's more.
b00m,

I just found the Dizzie Lizzie strip and loved it. It did indeed have the feel of the old sitcoms and the "good ol' days." The off-screen gag was clever, and I enjoyed the follow-up for the audience' sake. However, as a matter of personal preference, let me say I would love to see the missing panel of the actual event. Seeing a spanking given for show is sexy and fun, but it isn't the same as one earned and delivered for good cause! As something of a traditionalist, if missing footage from the episode were ever discovered in the director's vault, I'd love to see the "original uncut version"! :D

But I do hope that doesn't sound like ingratitude. I did enjoy the whole strip.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

bob
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

My latest series doesn't seem to be attracting much attention. (Except from web-ed and overbarrel... Thans for your comments, you two!)

I'm going to post the second part of this story and see if I can get any more than just two comments.
Attachments
0000consequences10.jpg
0000consequences10.jpg (106.2 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

...Second panel of part two...
Attachments
0000consequences11.jpg
0000consequences11.jpg (100.92 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Will this plan work?
Attachments
0000consequences12.jpg
0000consequences12.jpg (112.61 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Seduction to avoid a spanking? Can she REALLY get away with it?
Attachments
0000consequences13.jpg
0000consequences13.jpg (123.68 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Maybe... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Attachments
0000consequences14.jpg
0000consequences14.jpg (107.88 KiB) Viewed 3666 times
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Oh no! If Katie's plan actually SUCCEEDS, this may be the end of me drawing O.T. Katie strips! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Does anyone have anything to say about this?
willjohn

Re: A Sixth O.T. Katie Thread

Post by willjohn »

I feel that Katie's nefarious plot is doomed to failure. No matter how seductive she is Moose will always find a good (if dishonest) reason to spank her bare behind until it glows in the dark.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

i like panel 10...........Katie with her freshly spanked bottom still on display and an irritated look on her face cussing the book as she deposits it in the trash can :lol: . that's a nice shot of Katie rubbing in panel 11 too, with Bullmoose lecturing her for her choice of words :D .............or is that choice words :lol: . that's a bit of an evil smile on Katie's face in panel 12 as she sets her plan in motion. i like the way you have her panties dangling from one ankle now too 8-) . oops!.....there go those panties in panel 13 :D ............panties off, passionate kisses and red, stinging bottom still on display..........this is definitely a good try by Katie 8-) . Bullmoose says he's really tempted but i'm thinking that the truth is he's really horny :lol: . Katie looks pretty confident in panel 14 but it looks to me like Bullmoose has his eyes locked on Katie's red, bouncing bottom............i know mine were.....HEH,HEH! that could indicate that he's thinking spanking all the way but even if he isn't, there's no rule that says the spanking has to take place BEFORE the sex 8-) . i'll be interested to see how this goes down. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi WillJohn. Thanks for being the first to comment on this chapter of the story.
willjohn wrote:I feel that Katie's nefarious plot is doomed to failure. No matter how seductive she is Moose will always find a good (if dishonest) reason to spank her bare behind until it glows in the dark.
I think you're mostly right. He's always going to find a reason to give Katie a spanking, but I don't see Bullmoose as a dishonest character. He always believes that the spankings he administers are fully justified by Katie's naughty behavior. (Of course that doesn't stop him from enjoying the feel of her plush round bottom against his hand!)

...And as for Katie's nefarious plan being doomed to failure... I've already drawn the last panels of this story. I'll post them a little later.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Overbarrel, and thanks for your comment.
overbarrel49 wrote:i like panel 10...........Katie with her freshly spanked bottom still on display and an irritated look on her face cussing the book as she deposits it in the trash can.
I'm glad you liked this one. It's sort of the "previously..." type of thing you might see on a TV series.

And one other thing... Bullmoose is still enforcing the resolution Katie made in January, and she just said "@#$%!"
overbarrel49 wrote:that's a nice shot of Katie rubbing in panel 11 too, with Bullmoose lecturing her for her choice of words .............or is that choice words.
I always like it when a girl rubs after a spanking... or in anticipation of another spanking... and in this case, it's both! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:that's a bit of an evil smile on Katie's face in panel 12 as she sets her plan in motion. i like the way you have her panties dangling from one ankle now too.
And, in case you didn't already notice, she's rubbing herself against his groin. A move like that may or may not prevent Katie from getting spanked, but it's sure to get her some really passionate sex!
overbarrel49 wrote:oops!.....there go those panties in panel 13 ............panties off, passionate kisses and red, stinging bottom still on display..........this is definitely a good try by Katie. Bullmoose says he's really tempted but i'm thinking that the truth is he's really horny.
Yeah, I think this is Katie's best attempt ever to avoid a spanking... if I do say so myself! Will it work? Well... I suppose if I was just about to quit drawing O.T. Katie strips altogether, this might be a good way to end the whole series!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks pretty confident in panel 14 but it looks to me like Bullmoose has his eyes locked on Katie's red, bouncing bottom............i know mine were.....HEH,HEH!
Yeah. I believe he's fascinated by the bounce and jiggle! Will she convince him not to spank her... or does that sight incite a more fervent desire to spank her again?
overbarrel49 wrote:there's no rule that says the spanking has to take place BEFORE the sex.
True
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Based on the fact that Bullmoose recognizes this as a ploy on Katie's part to avoid spanking, I think he'll man up (just as I once did, in hypothetical circumstances I detailed earlier in this thread) and give Katie the spanking she's earned. Either way, it's important to appreciate that you have managed to create some good comic suspense here. :)

I don't know why there aren't more commenters. I would suggest starting a new thread for your next new Katie adventure, but that's pure guesswork on my part.
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

HI!!!!

i'm going to comment soon but i have alot to catch up on. i trying as fast as i can!!

sunflower
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

B00m!

i just finished the news years katie (i never realized i was that &%$#^& far behind!! LOL and the one where kate and bullmoose first met. i loved them both! and i do not think that the meeting was too long. there has to be a buildup, and you do it in a very enjoyable (at least for me) manner. i'm going to start commenting more. sorry i've been real lax on that. but please keep up on the katie's....no matter how long!

sunflower
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

i'm back again!

and yep, there is no distracting a determined spanker from accomplishing his goal. i know, i've tried! it only makes the spanking harder! but as far as i'm concerned that;s okay too.

and i'm glad to hear most of you guys saying you like bottoms with jiggle and some fat. i'm not totally convinced though. i have lost some weight recently and i still get spanked with the same enthusiam i always did.

i also liked Lizzie......alot! and i just knew that Katie would be a natural redhead. how could she not be? i haven't enjoyed an evening reading this much in a long while b00m! thank you and sorry again i didn't comment sooner! i will try and do better. but this provided me with an evening of entertainment!

sunflower
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There was an article in a sydney paper this morning about standing desks being good for people's health.

The way Katie is going with her failed attempts to avoid spankings she may appreciate one.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, web-ed. I'm glad you liked part two of this story.
web-ed wrote:Based on the fact that Bullmoose recognizes this as a ploy on Katie's part to avoid spanking, I think he'll man up (just as I once did, in hypothetical circumstances I detailed earlier in this thread) and give Katie the spanking she's earned.
Yes, he certainly needs to man up... but will he?
web-ed wrote:Either way, it's important to appreciate that you have managed to create some good comic suspense here.
Thank you. I'm glad you recognize and appreciate the suspense I'm trying to build here.
web-ed wrote:I don't know why there aren't more commenters. I would suggest starting a new thread for your next new Katie adventure, but that's pure guesswork on my part.
After I end this story, which I plan to do soon, I think I will start a new thread.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, sunflower. I'm glad you're back!
sunflower309 wrote:and i'm glad to hear most of you guys saying you like bottoms with jiggle and some fat. i'm not totally convinced though. i have lost some weight recently and i still get spanked with the same enthusiam i always did.
It's good to loose some weight SOMETIMES... as long as you don't overdo it. Please keep some of the jiggle!
sunflower309 wrote:i just finished the news years katie (i never realized i was that &%$#^& far behind!! LOL and the one where kate and bullmoose first met. i loved them both! and i do not think that the meeting was too long. there has to be a buildup, and you do it in a very enjoyable (at least for me) manner. i'm going to start commenting more. sorry i've been real lax on that. but please keep up on the katie's....no matter how long!
It's nice to know that you're catching up on my O.T. Katie stories.
sunflower309 wrote:and yep, there is no distracting a determined spanker from accomplishing his goal. i know, i've tried! it only makes the spanking harder! but as far as i'm concerned that;s okay too.
Hmmm! I'm curious now! What have you done to try to distract a guy from wanting to spank you? You might be able to provide me with some inspiration! :D :D :D :D
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, willjohn.
willjohn wrote:There was an article in a sydney paper this morning about standing desks being good for people's health.
Interesting idea! And you're right! I think Katie would like to do most of her work standing up!
hugob00m

O.T. Katie

Post by hugob00m »

Here are the final panels of my story that was inspired by Cc's How top Avoid Domestic Discipline.
Attachments
0000consequences15.jpg
0000consequences15.jpg (106.47 KiB) Viewed 3464 times