Wishful thinking... a casting choice.

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Wishful thinking... a casting choice.

Post by hugob00m »

Sigh! I know it could never happen, but IF someone made a movie based on one of my O.T. Katie stories, I just saw someone who might just make a perfect Katie!

Are you familiar with a "spanking model" named Alison Miller? Just in case any of you aren't here's a link: http://www.firmhandspanking.com/galleri ... /index.htm Wow! If I was the casting director for O.T. Katie: The Movie she's someone i'd strongly consider! She's got a nicely rounded butt (very high on the list of priorities) that impossible red hair, and a pretty face too! I'm not a member of firm Hand, and so I've never seen one of her videos in it's entirety, but, from what I've seen in the free sample clips, it looks to me like the girl can act too!

Has anyone else ever thought about casting a live actress as a spanked cartoon character? Let me know!

Just in case that link ever fails, here's a nice still of Alison Miller:

alison miller getting spanked.jpg
alison miller getting spanked.jpg (89.8 KiB) Viewed 2840 times

Yum! A nicely-rounded feminine backside, slightly reddened (so far), and cute little lacy panties! It looks like the guy is having fun!
willjohn

Re: Wishful thinking... a casting choice.

Post by willjohn »

Allison has the right colouring and likes being spanked. She would be a good choice. ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

interesting site and an interesting choice to be cast as Katie. she has a very spankable bottom for sure but i still like Katie's bottom better. of course, actresses who play someone famous in the movies are never as good as the original.............LOL. as for your question, i have no clue if anyone has ever cast a live actress as a spanked cartoon character. sorry, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Allison Miller is a good choice in another way, b00m - she's one of those models who is genuinely into spanking! In fact, I believe she works as a professional submissive in Los Angeles (at The Dominion), so anyone who lives in L.A. (God help him) and has some extra cash lying around could actually get to spank her!

Now as to your more general question, I must admit I've never thought about casting a live actress as a spanked cartoon character. I might think about spanking the cartoon character, or the actress, but my mind never seems to put the two together. I suspect that I'm less focused on Hollywood actresses than most other spankos because I've hated Hollywood all my adult life and don't watch too many movies or too much television. Growing up I was certainly affected by two famous movie spankings, Look for the Silver Lining and Kiss Me Kate, but as I remember it I thought more about spanking comic-book superheroines, Playboy playmates, or girls I actually knew than Hollywood actresses, although the image of a spanked Barbara Eden certainly crossed my young mind now and then :lol:
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi everyone!!

i'm older than Katie and my hair is a darker red but i would play Katie in a heartbeat! getting spanked by someone playing Bullmoose would be very enjoyable!!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

sunflower309 wrote:hi everyone!!

i'm older than Katie and my hair is a darker red but i would play Katie in a heartbeat! getting spanked by someone playing Bullmoose would be very enjoyable!!

sunflower
I think you'd make a fine Katie, Sunflower. And welcome back! :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sunflower. It's good to see you back!
sunflower309 wrote:i'm older than Katie and my hair is a darker red
I've never actually seen what you look like, but, the way you describe yourself, you might be the perfect casting choice for Katie at a later time of her life than what I'm depicting in my strips. Too bad that I'm not going to make O.T. Katie: The Movie! It would be fun to direct... ESPECIALLY If I took the "hands on" approach in showing my male actor how the leading lady needs to be spanked! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

well, that would definitely be a good time for everyone involved then!!! i think you would be a good "hands on" director!!!

sunflower
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Sharon Tate would have made a perfect Katie. Just watch the Wrecking crew ( Matt Helm) for confirmation
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sharon Tate was murdered in 1969. If she had not been murdered she would now be in her late 70s. We should not be morbid.