Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

August 5th is the date that I picked for Katie's birthday, because that was the day, back in 2001, that I posted my first O. T. Katie cartoon.
Attachments
000001birthday.jpg
000001birthday.jpg (99.77 KiB) Viewed 4798 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes. I think everyone knows what that means...
Attachments
000002birthday.jpg
000002birthday.jpg (115.81 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Yeah! He's still holding her to that resolution she made in January this year! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000003birthday.jpg
000003birthday.jpg (110.03 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

If Katie had any plans of distracting Bullmoose with that sheer nightie she was wearing, I believe he saw right through it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000004birthday.jpg
000004birthday.jpg (120.41 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Heh heh! I bet that does sting!
Attachments
000005birthday.jpg
000005birthday.jpg (106.54 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Now that he's done with that spanking... what comes next?
Attachments
000006birthday.jpg
000006birthday.jpg (123.29 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: A birthday spanking in her birthday suit! How appropriate!
Attachments
000007birthday.jpg
000007birthday.jpg (103.69 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Hmmm! Which stings more? A wooden hairbrush on the very sheer fabric of her nightie, or his hand on her bare (and already tender) bottom?
Attachments
000008birthday.jpg
000008birthday.jpg (109.81 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

She's turning mumble years old! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000009birthday.jpg
000009birthday.jpg (115.68 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

After getting spanked by her man, Katie wants a quickie! ;) ;) ;) ;) I'm sure that makes him happy!
Attachments
000010birthday.jpg
000010birthday.jpg (107.57 KiB) Viewed 4796 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Late for work on her birthday... Hmmm! I wonder what's going to happen here?
Attachments
000011birthday.jpg
000011birthday.jpg (100.18 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Uhhh... I think they all know it's her birthday! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
000012birthday.jpg
000012birthday.jpg (105.19 KiB) Viewed 2539 times
hugob00m

Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

I got this much done, and then decided to post what I had. Actually, I suppose I could just end the story right here.

As much as I usually dislike implied spankings, it makes a lot of sense plot-wise to leave it like this, with her fate obvious to everyone... instead of drawing a bunch more OTK panels with each one of those anonymous agents.

I'll read your comments while I decide whether or not this story is complete as is.
willjohn

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by willjohn »

What the hell! Let the boys at the agency have their fun. What's a week without Katie being spanked?
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

this was a nice surprise to start out my morning :D . i like your opening panel............Katie looks really cute in that sheer nighty even if she is cussing :lol: . those are nice views in panel 2 also. i always love to see Katie rubbing and that side shot shows Katie's outline nicely 8-) . great hand placement by Bullmoose as usual in panel 3 plus i love Katie's expression. funny how getting turned over kind of takes her breath away even if she was expecting it. Bullmoose has that evil grin on his face which tells us what he's thinking without further explanation :lol: . once OTK, Katie looks very appealing from this angle with her soft, feminine, sheer nighty on 8-) . OH, good swat by Bullmoose in panel 4 :D . in panel 5, Katie's expression and her hand placement shows just how much that hairbrush stings, even as Bullmoose explains that it's supposed to sting :lol: .great OTK position on panel 6 as always. Katie looks so cute in panel 7, rubbing her bottom and starting to remove her nighty...........and Bullmoose looks so happy :lol: . birthday suit Katie looks very appealing in panel 8 :D . somehow, i can almost see Katie's bottom jiggling and Katie squirming.......WHEW! :D . i see Katie is carefully avoiding revealing her true age...........typical :lol: :lol: i also like the way Katie raises up as Bullmoose delivers that one to grow on in panel 9 8-) .............it must have been a good swat :lol: . in panel 10, Katie looks really hot as she hurries to the bedroom with Bullmoose in tow..............WHEW AGAIN! :D Katie certainly does look happy as she arrives at work and also confident that no one knows it's her birthday. she really should have known better :lol: . i love her instinctive reaction in panel 12 as she finds out she was wrong.........and "uh oh" certainly says it all :lol: :lol: . i for one, would really like to see what happens next, of course..........and i am perfectly willing to wait while you draw the required panels to finish this 8-) :lol: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE :D ! thanks, phil
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

indeed a nice surprise! and Phil has said it all! i can tell you from personal experience that the hairbrush definitely does hurt. i get the hairbrush for serious misdeeds. and it's easier nowdays since i have moved in with my spanker! a birthday spanking is always enjoyable and i liked the ending! if you take this story farther would be great. if you choose to end it here, that is alright too! i kind of like the ending here. i do not usually enjoy an implied spanking, but here i think it works! thanks b00m! vwry enjoyable, as usual!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Happy Birthday to Katie, and happy 14th anniversary to you, b00m :D . I can't remember now what year it was when I first saw Katie (probably over on the old Artastic Forum), but it has been a long time.

"Katie's Birthday" was a cute and fun romp. I'd have to check back, but I can't remember the last time Katie got the hairbrush. It's certainly an effective implement, as any brat who's felt one will testify. By the way, the monogram on the brush looked like an "L" - was this brush once used on the Dizzie Lizzy show :lol: ? The birthday spanking itself was cute.

O.K., then Katie shows up late for work. The humor here, and it was quite funny, lies in Katie's naive expectation that nobody at the office knows it's her birthday. Then when she arrives she finds everybody from the boss to the office boy lined up for their chance to spank her :lol: ! As usual, Katie is the last one to realize that she's going to get spanked.

So, should the story end here? Well, it is complete in itself - that is, no more is necessary. For it to continue, you would probably have to picture Katie at her desk after her mass-spanking - standing up, of course :lol: - and then contrive some way to get her spanked again after that so that we have an "Oh, no!" moment on Katie's part.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for your comment.
willjohn wrote:What the hell! Let the boys at the agency have their fun. What's a week without Katie being spanked?
I'm sure the boys at the agency had lot of fun "off-screen", and I think I might show a little bit more of this story... (although I don't think I'll draw each and every one of them giving Katie her mumble swats and one to grow on)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Overbarrel! Thanks for our comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:this was a nice surprise to start out my morning. i like your opening panel............Katie looks really cute in that sheer nighty even if she is cussing.
I liked it especially because Katie was cussing, considering that Bullmoose is still keeping his promise to help her with her New Year's resolution! :D :D :D :D She must not have been thinking about how little protection would be provided by that thin layer of sheer fabric in the event of a spanking! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49 wrote:those are nice views in panel 2 also. i always love to see Katie rubbing and that side shot shows Katie's outline nicely.
I enjoy drawing Katie's profile... And the anticipation of getting spanked seems to have that effect on Katie! She knows she's going go get it... She even... sort of... knows she deserves it... but she can't help trying to rub away the thought of what's about to happen to her vulnerable bottom! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
overbarrel49 wrote:great hand placement by Bullmoose as usual in panel 3 plus i love Katie's expression. funny how getting turned over kind of takes her breath away even if she was expecting it. Bullmoose has that evil grin on his face which tells us what he's thinking without further explanation.
Yeah, I think being pulled into the OTK positiondrives home the inevitability of the spanking that's in store for her. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:once OTK, Katie looks very appealing from this angle with her soft, feminine, sheer nighty on.
I'm glad you think so. That was my intention here. It's sort of like those old Humorama boss-spanks-secretary cartoons. She thinks she's being punished (justly or unjustly) for her naughty behavior, but he's a lot more interested in how cute her butt looks in that position! ;) ;) ;) ;)

overbarrel49 wrote:OH, good swat by Bullmoose in panel 4. in panel 5, Katie's expression and her hand placement shows just how much that hairbrush stings, even as Bullmoose explains that it's supposed to sting.
Oh yes! She's definitely feeling the heat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:great OTK position on panel 6 as always.
I'm glad you like it. That's my favorite part of the story to draw! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: Katie looks so cute in panel 7, rubbing her bottom and starting to remove her nighty...........and Bullmoose looks so happy. birthday suit Katie looks very appealing in panel 8.
Uh huh! I think Bullmoose is very happy to give Katie her birthday spanking with her in her birthday suit! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote:somehow, i can almost see Katie's bottom jiggling and Katie squirming.......WHEW!
Thank you very much! As an artist being complimented by another artist, I really appreciate being told that I succeeded in depicting motion in a static drawing! (Even if I had to resort to the old comic book method of using a few lines) That's another thing that Katie doesn't realize... When she kicks and struggles like she does, she knows it's futile to try to escape... but she never sees the show she's putting on! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: i see Katie is carefully avoiding revealing her true age...........typical
Sometimes I wish I hadn't been so specific about Katie's age. But Dan's comment about your most recent story gives me hope!
overbarrel49 wrote: i also like the way Katie raises up as Bullmoose delivers that one to grow on in panel 9 .............it must have been a good swat.
Oh yeah!
overbarrel49 wrote:in panel 10, Katie looks really hot as she hurries to the bedroom with Bullmoose in tow..............WHEW AGAIN!
Hmmm! That Bullmoose seems to be a really lucky guy!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie certainly does look happy as she arrives at work and also confident that no one knows it's her birthday. she really should have known better. i love her instinctive reaction in panel 12 as she finds out she was wrong.........and "uh oh" certainly says it all.
I think the guys made it a point of knowing when their pretty fellow-agent's birthday was! They probably looked for it in her personnel file when she got hired and waited impatiently for the big day! I think I would! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE
Thanks for your wishes... and I'm sure she did have a happy birthday (even if she had to eat her cake standing up!) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Sunflower! And thanks for commenting!
sunflower309 wrote:indeed a nice surprise! and Phil has said it all! i can tell you from personal experience that the hairbrush definitely does hurt. i get the hairbrush for serious misdeeds. and it's easier nowdays since i have moved in with my spanker!
That sounds like fun... FOR HIM!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So tell me, which stings more? A hairbrush on sheer fabric, or a hand on bare skin?
sunflower309 wrote:! a birthday spanking is always enjoyable
It should be... (even for the girl receiving the swats!) I think birthday spankings should be much much gentler than punishment spankings (except for, maybe one to grow on... That one needs to be a little bit more... uh... enthusiastic than the rest!) I hope you got spanked on our last birthday! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sunflower309 wrote: if you take this story farther would be great. if you choose to end it here, that is alright too! i kind of like the ending here. i do not usually enjoy an implied spanking, but here i think it works! thanks b00m! very enjoyable, as usual!
I'm glad you thought so.