Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn. Thanks for your comment.
willjohn wrote:Always good to see the end of a Katie story with her red rear end in sight.
Yeah! That's what I thought! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

To start this episode off, Katie seems very happy to be back in her own time :D . She's still rubbing her sore bottom, as she has been for the entire story, except for the times she was getting spanked :lol: . She's still rubbing but a bit less enthusiastic in panel 04 as she remembers she's gonna get paddled now :lol: . Katie may be a naughty girl who gets spanked all the time but at least she has a good grasp of the English language, as well time travel conjugations :lol: Nice view of Katie's backside in panel 06 as she happily calls out to Bullmoose :D . I thought it was a nice touch in panel 07 that Katie drops her voice when she utters the word spanked........just as if she's still having trouble making herself ask this question and especially saying spanked 8-) . panel 08 is, of course, every spanker's dream.......a girl who understands that naughty girls need spankings and actually wants a man who WILL spank her, even if she hates actually getting the spanking :D :D . Wouldn't this world be a great place if that was true of all girlfriends and wives 8-) :D ? I like Bullmooses confused expression too :lol: . In panel 09, we can see the dread and anticipation in Katie's face as Bullmoose actually says he's going to give her what she's been longing for :lol: . I'll bet that love/hate thing girls have going on concerning getting their bottoms spanked is really confusing for them......and probably irritating too :lol: . I love Katie's thought processes in panel 10 :D . I like those hearts too that indicate how much Katie loves and respects Bullmoose as he leads her off for her spanking :D . Of course, I also love the way her dress is flipping up and giving us a peek of her panties and her naughty bottom :D . In panel 11, Bullmoose shows his usual dominance with his hand placement as he turns Katie over for her spanking 8-) . Of course, his hand on her already sore bottom has her even more aware of this than usual :D . In panel 12, Katie looks pretty happy for a girl getting her bottom paddled with a hairbrush 8-) . She looks so cute with her head down and her bottom up, barely covered by her little panties, kicking her legs as Bullmoose applies the hairbrush to turn her bottom bright red again :D :D . Of course, no O T Katie would be complete without that view of her well spanked bottom for "The End" :lol: . Great story Boom :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for the comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:To start this episode off, Katie seems very happy to be back in her own time. She's still rubbing her sore bottom, as she has been for the entire story, except for the times she was getting spanked.
Yeah... and she has even more reason to be rubbing than she usually does! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: She's still rubbing but a bit less enthusiastic in panel 04 as she remembers she's gonna get paddled now.
The very thing she was trying to escape from at the beginning of the story!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie may be a naughty girl who gets spanked all the time but at least she has a good grasp of the English language, as well time travel conjugations.
If time-travel is ever really invented, there might have to be some changes in verb tenses and pronouns.
overbarrel49 wrote:Nice view of Katie's backside in panel 06 as she happily calls out to Bullmoose.
Thanks. I enjoyed dong that one.
overbarrel49 wrote:I thought it was a nice touch in panel 07 that Katie drops her voice when she utters the word spanked........just as if she's still having trouble making herself ask this question and especially saying spanked.
Just the point I was trying to get across. I'm glad you saw it.
overbarrel49 wrote: panel 08 is, of course, every spanker's dream.......a girl who understands that naughty girls need spankings and actually wants a man who WILL spank her, even if she hates actually getting the spanking. Wouldn't this world be a great place if that was true of all girlfriends and wives? I like Bullmooses confused expression too.
True! Sometimes Katie gets spanked when she doesn't deserve it... but this time, she knows she earned the paddling Bullmoose intends to give her.
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 09, we can see the dread and anticipation in Katie's face as Bullmoose actually says he's going to give her what she's been longing for. I'll bet that love/hate thing girls have going on concerning getting their bottoms spanked is really confusing for them......and probably irritating too.
Well... it may not exactly be what she was longing for, but she's willing to acknowledge that she needs it and she's ready to accept it. Especially after meeting the Bullmoose from an alternate timeline who didn't believe in spanking women!
overbarrel49 wrote: I love Katie's thought processes in panel 10. I like those hearts too that indicate how much Katie loves and respects Bullmoose as he leads her off for her spanking.
Yes! A happy ending for everyone! (For the audience too, I hope! :D :D :D :D )
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, I also love the way her dress is flipping up and giving us a peek of her panties and her naughty bottom.
I live in Kansas, where the wind blows nearly all the time... and occasionally the guys get a little peek at what's hidden under the ladies' skirts!
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 11, Bullmoose shows his usual dominance with his hand placement as he turns Katie over for her spanking. Of course, his hand on her already sore bottom has her even more aware of this than usual.
Yeah! WillJohn noticed that, in the previous episode, the Cleanup Man used a machine to fade the redness of Katie's bottom, but he didn't say anything about the sting! Now we know that Katie is still feeling the effects of the previous spankings she's gotten during her little time-travel adventure! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OW!
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 12, Katie looks pretty happy for a girl getting her bottom paddled with a hairbrush. She looks so cute with her head down and her bottom up, barely covered by her little panties, kicking her legs as Bullmoose applies the hairbrush to turn her bottom bright red again.
Uh huh! She knows, better than ever now, that Bullmoose just wouldn't be the same man she fell in love with if he wasn't the kind of man who'll spank her when she needs it! ...And. OH BOY is he willing to spank her! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, no O T Katie would be complete without that view of her well spanked bottom for "The End".
I'm glad you liked it. Thanks again for your comments!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

...and it's only about 5 weeks to Katie's next birthday! 8-)