Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

A slight detour...

Post by hugob00m »

00000001detour12.jpg
00000001detour12.jpg (88.56 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
hugob00m

A slight detour...

Post by hugob00m »

00000001detour13.jpg
00000001detour13.jpg (103.76 KiB) Viewed 3132 times
...and now we're back to where we started! Katie's in 2015, about to get spanked by Bullmoose for saying @#$%! Next time, I'll post the last chapter of that story.
willjohn

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by willjohn »

1.001 smacks! That's the a spanking and a half, and then some! :shock:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:1.001 smacks! That's the a spanking and a half, and then some! :shock:
Yeah. For a real-life woman that would be excessive... but Katie can take it!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

First whack with Bullmoose's hairbrush will be a brand new exercise in pain on top of that.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

Nice detour sign..........not to mention a bit ominous for Katie :lol: . Katie looks very appealing in panel 03 as Mac explains where they are, even though her smarting bottom is completely covered :D . Katie's getting a real kick from her 1000th birthday...........until the realization strikes :o . I like panel 05 as the time machine removes her clothes :D . If you remember, I did something similar for one of Springrose's birthdays except I had Swatty use the transporter to remove her clothes as he beamed her to directly to Mr. Spank's quarters :lol: . Katie looks so very cute in panel 06, wearing nothing but heels and a bright red bottom, as she's led away for her marathon birthday spanking 8-) . In panel 07, Mac comments that he's going to love this but from the look on Katie's face, love isn't the word she's thinking about :lol: . I also love the look on her face in panel 08 :D . I have to admit I'm not used to seeing her breasts though.........not complaining of course 8-) . I can't see her face in the second part of the panel but I definitely like what I can see :D . In panel 09, Mac comments that he's been wanting to do this for a long time..........I wonder if he meant 1000 years :o :lol: . I love the smug smile on Mac's face as he reminds Katie what's waiting for her back in the present 8-) . Katie just looks pissed as she dances and waits for the time machine to fully restore her clothes :lol: :lol: . That's a pretty cool machine in panel 11. I notice that he only mentions that it fades the redness but says nothing about reducing the sting :lol: . Of course, the thing I like best about it is that it's blowing the back of Katie's dress up giving us a very appealing view of Katie's bottom and her panties :D . Then Mac gives her one last pat as he sends her on her way and Katie's already thinking about what's coming next as she arrives back in the present :D . I'll be looking forward to seeing katie getting what she was trying to escape that started all this :lol: . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Katie's 1000th birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil.
overbarrel49 wrote:Nice detour sign..........not to mention a bit ominous for Katie.
I'm glad you liked the sign. She's spanned quite a few years in this story, from the present to the Stone Age, to the 1990s, back to the Stone Age, and now almost a thousand years into the future.
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks very appealing in panel 03 as Mac explains where they are, even though her smarting bottom is completely covered.
Yeah. I always try to make her look appealing, covered, uncovered, or somewhere in between! I'm glad you think it's working!
overbarrel49 wrote: Katie's getting a real kick from her 1000th birthday...........until the realization strikes.
I was hoping someone would enjoy that delayed reaction... and, of course, when it dawns on her that she's going to get yet another spanking, she instinctively starts to rub her bottom! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it when girls do that!
overbarrel49 wrote: I like panel 05 as the time machine removes her clothes. If you remember, I did something similar for one of Springrose's birthdays except I had Swatty use the transporter to remove her clothes as he beamed her to directly to Mr. Spank's quarters.
Swatty? Mr. Spanks? I think I've missed one of your stories! A Star Trek parody to celebrate Springrose's birthday? I'd really like to see that!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks so very cute in panel 06, wearing nothing but heels and a bright red bottom, as she's led away for her marathon birthday spanking.
I'm glad you said she looks cute. I like it when a girl is led somewhere, even it it's just a few steps, to get her spanking!
overbarrel49 wrote:I also love the look on her face in panel 08. I have to admit I'm not used to seeing her breasts though.........not complaining of course.
I think this might be the first time I've had Katie's nipples exposed. Usually they're covered, but this time, and in this pose, I thought it would've looked to awkward to have her arms blocking the view. I'm not as much of a "boob-man" as most of the guys I know, but I do appreciate a nice pair... and Katie's are rather large... :P :P :P :P (I think these emoticons are supposed to represent a raspberry... but they're the closet thing I could find to a tongue hanging out!)
overbarrel49 wrote:I can't see her face in the second part of the panel but I definitely like what I can see.
I call that the "Coffee-Style" pose, because I got the idea from an old Chase and Sanborn ad.
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 09, Mac comments that he's been wanting to do this for a long time..........I wonder if he meant 1000 years.
Not quite. I guess if I made him a "Time Lord" like they have in Doctor Who, he might actually be that old... but he's just a normal man from the future... (well maybe with some enhancements to his arm to be able to give a 1000-swat birthday spanking!). What I meant was that the first time I introduced him, he was prevented from spanking Katie... And he's never been around to celebrate any of Katie's birthdays from her eighteenth to the present. However... with this birthday spanking, plus all the spankings he gave her during the Groundhog-Day-Time-Loop, I think he's caught up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote: I love the smug smile on Mac's face as he reminds Katie what's waiting for her back in the present. Katie just looks pissed as she dances and waits for the time machine to fully restore her clothes.
I'm glad you picked up the smugness in his expression. With such simplified outlines, I wonder how well I'm conveying the attitudes of my characters.
overbarrel49 wrote:That's a pretty cool machine in panel 11. I notice that he only mentions that it fades the redness but says nothing about reducing the sting.
At one point, I had thought about going into more detail about the function of that machine... but I think more detail would've been tedious... AND risk exposing my medical ignorance! So... it's just a ray that fades the redness of a spanked bottom without eliminating the sting!
overbarrel49 wrote:Of course, the thing I like best about it is that it's blowing the back of Katie's dress up giving us a very appealing view of Katie's bottom and her panties.
Yes. It's an interesting side effect of the ray... if you happen to be watching from the right angle! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:Then Mac gives her one last pat as he sends her on her way and Katie's already thinking about what's coming next as she arrives back in the present.
Mac really likes those pats, doesn't he? ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:I'll be looking forward to seeing katie getting what she was trying to escape that started all this.
If nothing goes wrong, I intend to post the end of this story next week. I'm glad you've been enjoying it! Thanks for the comments!
hugob00m

Katie's 1000th birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:First whack with Bullmoose's hairbrush will be a brand new exercise in pain on top of that.
Yeah! Thanks for being the first (and second) to comment on my latest addition to the story.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Detour

Post by web-ed »

Well, this was interesting. I laughed out loud at the panel where cleanup man is counting "Two hundred and one..." although for eroticism I think I liked the preceding panel more, with Katie seen from the front stark naked and a very alarmed expression on her face (good job on that), or the following panel, where the "one to grow on" spank is administered, eliciting an "OWWEEE!" from Katie. (I always like to see some sign that the spankee feels the "big swat" :D ).

That brings to mind an interesting question: can a woman take a 1000-swat spanking? I'd have to say I think so, if that spanking is being given with the hand as here. Obviously tolerances differ, but I have administered 200 with the paddle, and I think that most of us have given someone several hundred hand spanks on occasion, so 1000 spanks seems well within the bounds of possibility given a reasonably durable spankee and the individual swats not being too hard. (Note to female novice spankos who may be reading this - please do not get scared off! I never give a spankee more than she can handle (I've cut off paddlings at 15 or so swats if that's all she could take) and most of us experienced spanking men know that tolerances vary greatly among women).

I look forward to Katie's session with Bullmoose and the hairbrush next time :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I am sure the redness reducer will not reduce the pain in the arse Katie is suffering.
hugob00m

Detour

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for the comments.
web-ed wrote:Well, this was interesting. I laughed out loud at the panel where cleanup man is counting "Two hundred and one..." although for eroticism I think I liked the preceding panel more, with Katie seen from the front stark naked and a very alarmed expression on her face (good job on that), or the following panel, where the "one to grow on" spank is administered, eliciting an "OWWEEE!" from Katie. (I always like to see some sign that the spankee feels the "big swat").
I'm glad you liked those panels. I believe this might be the first time I actually showed Katie's nipples in one of my cartoons. Since she was in her birthday suit and there wasn't a way to hide then without looking really awkward... As I told Phil, I'm not as much of a "boob-man" as most of the guys I know, but I do like them and I've always drawn Katie's somewhat large... (More like Wenzel's or Decarlo's version of big boobs than Ward's) I'm also glad you liked the look on her face. With a simplified line drawing, like the type I do, it's not always easy to get the expressions just right. And, of course, putting the "Two hundred and one" in-between the "One... two... three..." and the "One to grow on!" was intended to show a lapse of time. I'm glad I struck a humorous chord with that panel!
web-ed wrote:That brings to mind an interesting question: can a woman take a 1000-swat spanking? I'd have to say I think so, if that spanking is being given with the hand as here. Obviously tolerances differ, but I have administered 200 with the paddle, and I think that most of us have given someone several hundred hand spanks on occasion, so 1000 spanks seems well within the bounds of possibility given a reasonably durable spankee and the individual swats not being too hard. (Note to female novice spankos who may be reading this - please do not get scared off! I never give a spankee more than she can handle (I've cut off paddlings at 15 or so swats if that's all she could take) and most of us experienced spanking men know that tolerances vary greatly among women).
Well... I've never given a woman that many swats in real life, and I don't think I would. This spanking, like the 1480-swat New Year's resolution spanking, the time she got 1000 swats at "maximum sting" from the Dan-o-matic, and others like that, are intended to be fanciful exaggerations. (And another thing... have you ever noticed that even after one of those prolonged spankings, even though her bottom usually turns an impossibly bright shade of red, there are never any lasting bruises? She always starts out on the next day with an unmarked bottom.)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:I am sure the redness reducer will not reduce the pain in the arse Katie is suffering.
Right. And she's going to get one more spanking on top of those others! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Gratuitous Spanking Panels? I love that description!

But Katie says it like it's a bad thing! 8-)

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. Thanks for the comment.
daneldorado wrote:Gratuitous Spanking Panels? I love that description!
Yeah, I like it too. I'm not the first to use that phrase, but I don't remember exactly where I got it from.
daneldorado wrote:But Katie says it like it's a bad thing!
Well, maybe to her it is. I lost track of how many spanking panels I actually put into this story, but it's a lot! I think she'll be sitting on a very soft pillow for a while... IF she can sit at all! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

So here it is... (drumroll!) The last chapter of Katie's Big Blue Box Adventure!
00000016bluebox01.jpg
00000016bluebox01.jpg (94.57 KiB) Viewed 3208 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000016bluebox02.jpg
00000016bluebox02.jpg (91.46 KiB) Viewed 3208 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

00000016bluebox03.jpg
00000016bluebox03.jpg (60.09 KiB) Viewed 3208 times