Katie's birthday!

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Katie's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Hey B00m - sorry for being a little late to the party - Katie's Birthday Party that is - but since returning from my few days of vacation I've had a spate of non-CSR emergencies to deal with, causing me to have trouble keeping up with all the activity on this board.
Hi, web-ed. I think the saying, "Better late than never," applies here.
web-ed wrote:Anyway, I see you decided to continue the story after all. Having it told through Katie's scrapbook was an inspiration - I laughed my way through the whole thing :lol: ! The scrapbook is really laid out the way women would do it,
I'm glad you liked the scrapbook idea... and thanks for saying it looks like a scrapbook that a woman would do. I really tried hard to achieve that look and I'm glad that somebody thinks I succeeded!
web-ed wrote:and we got some laughs seeing Katie getting all those spankings at the office and then trying to work standing up. The "low pat on the back" the boss gives Katie on the way out reminds me of a Humorama cartoon with the same theme.
Yeah. I saw that Humorama cartoon, and of course it influenced me. And I think anything involving women getting spanked at work by a male supervisor has to show a bit of Humorama influence! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I sort of like the Dan Decarlo "wink wink, nod nod" approach... with a boss who clearly has thoughts other than discipline on his mind, while spanking his wide-eyed secretary!
web-ed wrote:So then Katie foolishly decides to do some skinny-dipping in a public park - no mystery as to how that's gonna turn out! And after the Officer Yank spanking, I was indeed wondering who took the pictures. Looks like Chlorene is due another spanking now herself after turning Katie over to the law - er, that is, turning Katie over the law's knee :lol:
Katie's decision to soak in the cool water of that pond sure didn't turn out all that great for her! But I think it was great fun for the rest of us! Right? And Clorene? I didn't show her getting her just desserts in this story... and I don't think she'll be featured in my next one (so far), but rest assured, sooner or later Clorene is going to get what's coming to her! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed wrote:And after a few more spankings, poor Katie still lacks the self-control to avoid saying "@#$%" so she gets spanked for that too!
A little segue for my next story! ;) ;) ;) ;)
web-ed wrote:You put a lot into these 22 panels, but it was worth it, although Katie might disagree :D .
I suppose she might ask me, "Why the @#$% do I always get a SPANKING?"
web-ed wrote:O.K., two late points: I thought I had missed downloading panel 10, but I went back and there is no "0000010scrapbook" - is there one panel missing or did you accidentally skip #10? Also, I believe you can do two attachments per post if you wish. It would mean having to do fewer posts - whatever you're most comfortable with.
Oops! Phil noticed that too! I missed panel 10! It shows her rubbing after all the spankings she got at work.

Thanks for your comments!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

sunflower309 wrote: hi b00m!

enjoyed Katies birthday, i'd guess more than her! and yes i got spanked on my last birthday. it was quite fun too!!
Hi, Sunflower! I'm gald you liked my latest story. So... you got spanked on your birthday too! I'm glad it was fun for you... (and I bet it was even more fun for the lucky man who got to put his hand across your butt!) I notice you didn't mention how old you turned! I love it when a woman is still young enough to have a cute butt that's fun to spank, and old enough that the spanking will last a while! :D :D :D :D
sunflower309 wrote: again, thanks for your hard work and sharing what's in your imagination! don't get on here much lately but was glad to see a new Katie. can't wait for the next one!
I'm working on my next one now. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Do you think I should do another photo album story sometime in the future? I liked this one... but do you think it's a one-time idea, or would it work again?
hi Boom,

i don't see any reason this format couldn't work again. Perhaps Katie could take a vacation............with lots of photographs ;) . phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I thought I was going nuts, when I saw Katie arriving at her agency, thinking that none of her male co-workers knew it was her birthday... and then: She enters the agency and sees a large throng of guys, all waiting for her, all knowing full well that, yes, it really IS her birthday! And we all know what that means!

My confusion lay in the thought that surely b00m, one of our most well-organized contributors, had now "painted himself into a corner" and would not be able to logically give each one of these chaps full license to spank Katie. It would take FOREVER! No?

Well, in a word, NO.

You knew that a series of panels like that would quickly become boring, although we all love to see Katie getting her little rump spanked... and so, you hit on the clever idea of creating a "birthday scrapbook" that records, for posterity, several of the individual spankings that the little red-top received, both at her workplace and after she was sent home by her "kindly" boss :D

You know what? That's a clever move, at least for us in this little spanking world we occupy.

Cheers,
Dan
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes I enjoyed the way it progressed. Very nice. I enjoy Moosey spanking her first and her coloring in in her bottom was really great. Have a great day. I also note that I do not post many comments on Katie not that I do not enjoy them, but when I had computer problems I could not comment on many things here at CSR and many things were left out. I have said I am going back to Phil's and Dan's old stuff and I should have said I will be going back to yours as well. I love Katie OTK and all of her great adventures in a way she is like another spanked heroine Pammy from Endart and I do enjoy her trips otk.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan
daneldorado wrote: I thought I was going nuts, when I saw Katie arriving at her agency, thinking that none of her male co-workers knew it was her birthday... and then: She enters the agency and sees a large throng of guys, all waiting for her, all knowing full well that, yes, it really IS her birthday! And we all know what that means!
Yeah! We DO all know what that means... and that's why I had been thinking I'd have to end with an implied spanking, which I usually don't like to do.

daneldorado wrote: My confusion lay in the thought that surely b00m, one of our most well-organized contributors, had now "painted himself into a corner" and would not be able to logically give each one of these chaps full license to spank Katie. It would take FOREVER! No?
That was one consideration. Doing that many spankings the way I usually do them, would take forever to draw, and the finished work would probably not be worth that much effort
daneldorado wrote: Well, in a word, NO.

You knew that a series of panels like that would quickly become boring, although we all love to see Katie getting her little rump spanked... and so, you hit on the clever idea of creating a "birthday scrapbook" that records, for posterity, several of the individual spankings that the little red-top received, both at her workplace and after she was sent home by her "kindly" boss :D

You know what? That's a clever move, at least for us in this little spanking world we occupy.
I'm glad you liked the way I handled this one. I'm thinking I may have to do some kind of "scrapbook" again at some point. Maybe a vacation story like overbarrel suggested.

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate your feedback.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

jimc wrote: yes I enjoyed the way it progressed. Very nice. I enjoy Moosey spanking her first and her coloring in in her bottom was really great.
I'm glad you liked the coloring. Like Overbarrel Phil, I like to use a bit of artistic license. Katie's redness isn't always strictly realistic, but I like to use reds that imply that hot feeling a girl gets when she's received a mild-to-moderate spanking. I don't like welts, dark bruising, or broken skin.
jimc wrote: Have a great day. I also note that I do not post many comments on Katie not that I do not enjoy them, but when I had computer problems I could not comment on many things here at CSR and many things were left out.
I understand that. We all have lives, and some of us have computer problems from time to time. Dan's had some major ones. Web-ed had some too. And so have I. I hope you were able to get things fixed.
jimc wrote: I have said I am going back to Phil's and Dan's old stuff and I should have said I will be going back to yours as well. I love Katie OTK and all of her great adventures in a way she is like another spanked heroine Pammy from Endart and I do enjoy her trips otk.
Jim
Yeah. I hope you're able to catch up on the stuff you missed earlier. If you get a chance to comment, I'd like to know what you think of my story about Katie reading a book on "How to Avoid Responsibility".

And, about Pammy. I miss that pretty brat! Endart started drawing Pammy about the same time I started O.T. Katie and I think a lot of his inspiration (like mine) came from Dan's old strip, Spanky Sal.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Good to see old traditions being continued!
hugob00m

Katie's Blue Box Adventure

Post by hugob00m »

Well, I finally have another O.T. Katie story! It begins at the end of the last story... with Katie running from Bullmoose, wearing that cute little sundress!
00000001bluebox01.jpg
00000001bluebox01.jpg (100.26 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the title panel:
00000001bluebox02.jpg
00000001bluebox02.jpg (88.03 KiB) Viewed 2801 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

...And the chapter heading:
00000001bluebox03.jpg
00000001bluebox03.jpg (73.49 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Bullmoose gives her a head start, just so he can watch her run!
00000001bluebox04.jpg
00000001bluebox04.jpg (87.66 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
Can you blame him?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

The lab? Can any good come of that decision?
00000001bluebox05.jpg
00000001bluebox05.jpg (96.34 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
Huh? Time travel? Did she say time travel?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Some math...
00000001bluebox06.jpg
00000001bluebox06.jpg (109.59 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Math and... something more interesting!
00000001bluebox07.jpg
00000001bluebox07.jpg (80.56 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

She builds a blue box...
00000001bluebox08.jpg
00000001bluebox08.jpg (72.38 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
...hence the story title! Yeah, I know, it's a blatant rip-off of a certain BBC TV series! So what?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

But we can't have everything work that smoothly, can we?
00000001bluebox09.jpg
00000001bluebox09.jpg (78.78 KiB) Viewed 1899 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Could she be a distant ancestor of Katie who gets spanked by cavemen?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Nope. This is not January 2015!
00000001bluebox10.jpg
00000001bluebox10.jpg (65.95 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I introduced Elaine in a previous story... Here's the url: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=305&start=120
Right after the part with the "Scarlet Asp".
00000001bluebox11.jpg
00000001bluebox11.jpg (85.93 KiB) Viewed 1896 times
She's Katie's descendant from the distant future who has been exiled to the distant past.