a question of undies

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

a question of undies

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote: I rather like see-through panties for some reason ;), and certainly prefer them to the hated thong.
overbarrel49 wrote: Like you, I hate thongs.
These two statements came from a discussion of Good Marks, but I wanted to start a separate thread about this topic.

Who else hates thongs? What kind of women's underwear do you like? Does it matter? (I think it does. If a lady's skirt is raised for a spanking, we're going to get a peek at what's underneath!)

My own personal opinion about the matter is that I sort of like thongs IF they're worn alone, or with a skirt. It's a way to expose the buttcheeks without exposing the genitalia. What I hate to see is a thong with jeans or slacks... that stupid waistband sticking up over the top of the pants!

Mostly I prefer bikini panties. Not as skimpy as thongs, but exposing more buttcheek than "granny panties". Bikini panties are what I usually like to draw when I'm working on one of my O.T. Katie cartoons.

Any other opinions?
willjohn

Re: a question of undies

Post by willjohn »

when we married my wife wore bikini pants, it did not take them long to torn into spinnakers.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Who else hates thongs? What kind of women's underwear do you like? Does it matter? (I think it does. If a lady's skirt is raised for a spanking, we're going to get a peek at what's underneath!)
Hi Boom,

First off, I like bikini panties or hiphuggers.............something with a seat in them.I figure that's probably because that's what girls were wearing when I was young. It was these kinds that my high school girlfriend usually wore. And yes, I do think it matters. For one thing, in my mind, nice, soft, smooth, somewhat sheer fabrics add to the femininity of the girl, in my opinion, as they add to the already soft, smooth feeling of her skin. To me, most thongs just don't look that feminine although that's just my personal preference. I guess I like a bit left to the imagination, which I think adds to the anticipation of lowering those panties 8-) . Besides, I just think girls look cute in such panties.

I personally think that panties are very important in a spanking situation. In my opinion, the uncovering of the seat of her panties really gets those juices flowing for both spankee and spanker. When the spankee feels her panties being uncovered by her man, it is a big indication of her submission to him........and probably her feeling of embarrassment and exposure to him will also cause her to start having some sexual arousal. This is all intensified if she knows he his going to lower her panties and expose her bare bottom. Then, each step of lowering her panties increases her embarrassment and anticipation. First she feels his fingers underneath the waist band, then she feels them starting to be pulled down, then she feels her bottom being bared and finally her panties sliding down her thighs. These are all different steps in her submission to him and his dominance of her and each step increases the intensity.

I also think panties are important for the spanker because, at each stage, it shows his domination of his girl, just as it shows her submission. I enjoy seeing her in her panties and playing with her bottom through the soft fabric. I enjoy watching as I lower them, turning them inside out and knowing that I am now looking at the part that was against her skin a few seconds before. Also, I don't usually take her panties off but pull them down to her knees instead. Somehow, those panties bunched up at her knees enhances the look of her bare bottom for me and she seems more like a naughty, little girl who needs a spanking.

OK, to answer your question, not only do I think that panties matter but also I think they are a very important part of a spanking scene whether she is still wearing them or they have been lowered. You'll notice that I like to show peeks of her panties while she is being taken over in my toons, just to get my viewers thinking about what's going to be showing soon. When I am doing my toons, I take great care to make sure the spankee's panties look just the way I want them at all stages. For example, the panties I have for my Poser girls never show the double crotch piece but I think it's important to depict that so I go to a great deal of trouble to add that. Especially in my younger days, when I pulled a naughty girl's a pants down or raised her dress, that's what I saw when the seat of her panties came into view, so that's the way I want them to look in my toons. That's all I have for now. Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks, Phil. A very well-thought-out reply to the questions I raised.

I'm going to add one more question to consider: What about color? I know some guys prefer white... maybe because that was part of the school uniform in some places. I usually like some color... and some lace trim too!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Perhaps slightly off topic but in my youth Catholic girls were warned by the sisters not to wear patent leather shoes because they may reflect their panties. :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Black Patent Leather Shoes

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Perhaps slightly off topic but in my youth Catholic girls were warned by the sisters not to wear patent leather shoes because they may reflect their panties. :lol:
Here in the States about 40 years ago there was a very successful book and stage play called Do Black Patent Leather Shoes Really Reflect Up? based on that old admonition.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I like bikini panties or the old-fashioned cami-knickers, which is what we saw most often in the old Humorama spanking cartoons.

Luxury satin cami-knickers!

It's been a few years, but I actually presented a learned disquisition on the subject back in Humorama Series #80 because of the very odd way Kirk Stiles drew women's nether garments, as if he didn't really know what they looked like. Readers may refer to that page for examples of cami-knickers, half-slips, and full slips.

Chicago Spanking Review - it's educational :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ah! Cami-knickers! I had forgotten about that option. I DO like a nice pair of cami-knickers... especially if it's within the context of a retro-style story!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

The best panties are the ones that have been kicked into a corner and forgotten. :roll:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:The best panties are the ones that have been kicked into a corner and forgotten.
Yeah... eventually! ...But I like to see a spanking begin with something... if just a small scrap of fabric... on a pretty girl's bum. ...Just my personal preference.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Yes, but not those Bombay Bloomers in the photo.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yeah... eventually! ...But I like to see a spanking begin with something... if just a small scrap of fabric... on a pretty girl's bum. ...Just my personal preference.
Hi Boom,

I agree. I too like to begin with the young lady wearing panties. I know how to take them down when the time comes 8-) . Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I'm returning to this topic to post a couple of pictures that I really like:
belinda lawson green panties 1.jpg
belinda lawson green panties 1.jpg (142.46 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
Mmmmm! A nicely-rounded bottom clad in some really cute green lace bikini panties! More fabric than a thong... but not a lot. I really like the way they look on her.
belinda lawson green panties 2.jpg
belinda lawson green panties 2.jpg (116.09 KiB) Viewed 3920 times
Another shot of the same girl rubbing after the spanking. Meanwhile, the spanker has turned his attention to the other girl in the room. Presumably, the next one he's going to spank.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

With Helen Stevens waiting for her turn.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

These are great! Love shots of spankings over sexy underwear which in my book is any type women wear. Unlike some in the scene, have no problem with spankings and thongs. Although really prefer that they be thong bathing suits instead of underwear.
Fan of both over panties and panties down scenes. But one scenario where panties down is superb is where the woman is an older more mature lady, even old enough to be a grandmother.
Grandma gets her granny panties taken down and her bare bottom spanked! A setting for both maximum sting and maximum humiliation! The whispers-" Imagine! A woman her age having her panties taken down and being spanked on her naked behind!"
Said by someone who saw or heard about the spanking.
On the other hand, love the idea of a woman who is not wearing any panties getting spanked, whether for that reason or otherwise. Remember one of those letters in the old MR. magazine where a guy tells about spanking his wife for insisting in running around in ultra-short mini-skirts without panties on.
That was a 60s piece. Sure there were plenty hippie chicks who did that, though you mainly just hear about going braless.
More recently, there was a Gilmore Girls episode where Mom Lorelai had no clean underwear and went out wearing none, and daughter Rory was telling people about it. Hard to say which of them needed a spanking most!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Both mother and daughter on the Gilmore girls needed spankings !! there was a few westerns like Mclintock Wagon Train and Well Fargo where the women was spanked on their long bloomers :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

In the 19th century crinoline era women usually did not wear underpants because it made it difficult to urinate, which usually involved spreading their legs and peeing on he ground. Things were not very sanitary at that time.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Full cut school knickers have always been the most flattering to the female form
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

An intriguing question, but in my own spanko life, I never lower the panties of the lady over my lap. I like to lift the skirt and salivate over the sight of her perfect (and now exposed) LEGS. But the vision of her beautiful and curvaceous tush, covered only by a pair of tight-fitting panties (knickers) is so glorious, I never want to disrupt it. So, my swats invariably land on her panties. For me, that's great fun.

A few times, I have been in a situation where I have a lovely spankee over my lap, and there is some guy standing next to me, enjoying the sight, and he will say to me: "Okay now, it's time to take down those panties!" and I always just say "Sorry pal... I don't do that!"

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Katie has her say on the subject of panties.jpg
Katie has her say on the subject of panties.jpg (113.87 KiB) Viewed 3582 times