a question of undies

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
willjohn

Re: a question of undies

Post by willjohn »

Yes, but not those Bombay Bloomers in the photo.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Yeah... eventually! ...But I like to see a spanking begin with something... if just a small scrap of fabric... on a pretty girl's bum. ...Just my personal preference.
Hi Boom,

I agree. I too like to begin with the young lady wearing panties. I know how to take them down when the time comes 8-) . Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I'm returning to this topic to post a couple of pictures that I really like:
belinda lawson green panties 1.jpg
belinda lawson green panties 1.jpg (142.46 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
Mmmmm! A nicely-rounded bottom clad in some really cute green lace bikini panties! More fabric than a thong... but not a lot. I really like the way they look on her.
belinda lawson green panties 2.jpg
belinda lawson green panties 2.jpg (116.09 KiB) Viewed 3933 times
Another shot of the same girl rubbing after the spanking. Meanwhile, the spanker has turned his attention to the other girl in the room. Presumably, the next one he's going to spank.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

With Helen Stevens waiting for her turn.
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

These are great! Love shots of spankings over sexy underwear which in my book is any type women wear. Unlike some in the scene, have no problem with spankings and thongs. Although really prefer that they be thong bathing suits instead of underwear.
Fan of both over panties and panties down scenes. But one scenario where panties down is superb is where the woman is an older more mature lady, even old enough to be a grandmother.
Grandma gets her granny panties taken down and her bare bottom spanked! A setting for both maximum sting and maximum humiliation! The whispers-" Imagine! A woman her age having her panties taken down and being spanked on her naked behind!"
Said by someone who saw or heard about the spanking.
On the other hand, love the idea of a woman who is not wearing any panties getting spanked, whether for that reason or otherwise. Remember one of those letters in the old MR. magazine where a guy tells about spanking his wife for insisting in running around in ultra-short mini-skirts without panties on.
That was a 60s piece. Sure there were plenty hippie chicks who did that, though you mainly just hear about going braless.
More recently, there was a Gilmore Girls episode where Mom Lorelai had no clean underwear and went out wearing none, and daughter Rory was telling people about it. Hard to say which of them needed a spanking most!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Both mother and daughter on the Gilmore girls needed spankings !! there was a few westerns like Mclintock Wagon Train and Well Fargo where the women was spanked on their long bloomers :lol: :lol: :lol:
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

In the 19th century crinoline era women usually did not wear underpants because it made it difficult to urinate, which usually involved spreading their legs and peeing on he ground. Things were not very sanitary at that time.
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

Full cut school knickers have always been the most flattering to the female form
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

An intriguing question, but in my own spanko life, I never lower the panties of the lady over my lap. I like to lift the skirt and salivate over the sight of her perfect (and now exposed) LEGS. But the vision of her beautiful and curvaceous tush, covered only by a pair of tight-fitting panties (knickers) is so glorious, I never want to disrupt it. So, my swats invariably land on her panties. For me, that's great fun.

A few times, I have been in a situation where I have a lovely spankee over my lap, and there is some guy standing next to me, enjoying the sight, and he will say to me: "Okay now, it's time to take down those panties!" and I always just say "Sorry pal... I don't do that!"

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Katie has her say on the subject of panties.jpg
Katie has her say on the subject of panties.jpg (113.87 KiB) Viewed 3595 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's some panties that I really like, worn by Alison Miller in a Firm Hand video:
alison miller with cute panties.jpg
alison miller with cute panties.jpg (226.97 KiB) Viewed 2487 times