Seventh O.T. Katie thread

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Stamp

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:
willjohn wrote:According to the "Hogan's Alley" comic book site Nancy first turned up in 1933 as a character in the "Fritzi Ritz" ( Aunt Fritzi) comic strip. "Little Lulu" was first drawn in 1935. "Little Iodine" originated in a strip called "They do it every time" which was first drawn in 1929, but there is no record as to when Iodine first appeared.
Thanks for the information. It's interesting that both Nancy and Iodine started out as peripheral characters and eventually moved to the forefront.
Willjohn - thanks for lending a hand with the research! I really didn't have the time to look into it right then.

b00m - Interestingly, a minor or temporary character in a comic strip who became so popular that he or she took it over was a phenomenon that happened quite a few times. Probably the most famous example was Thimble Theater, which for ten years had featured a character called Ham Gravy who had a friend named Castor Oyl and dated his sister Olive Oyl... I guess everyone can figure out from the names what happened: Popeye was introduced as a temporary character but took over the strip and beat poor Ham's time with Olive as well! But you don't argue with your fans, and the readers wanted Popeye.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Re: Seventh O.T. Katie thread

Post by willjohn »

You're welcome. I am old and retired with a fair bit of time on my hands.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Another one that I remember is Barney Google. In the beginning, Barney was the star, with his hillbilly friend Snuffy Smith a supporting player. But by the end of WWII, Snuffy "Yard Bird" Smith had become so popular, he assumed the leading role. Barney Google did occasionally show up in the strip, but he was no longer the star.

Does anyone else remember this? i have not seen a "Barney Google and Snuffy Smith" episode in several years. I wonder if that strip still shows up in any newspaper.

But I'm just reminiscing. There was never a spanking shown or even implied in that strip.

Cheers,
Dan
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Mum told me that her mother used to sing "Barney Google, with the goo goo googly eyes" to Mum's youngest sister, born in 1922, when she was a baby.

Seems the strip was very old.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Barney Google

Post by web-ed »

Barney Google was certainly one of the great comic strips a good example of what we were talking about (minor character taking over a strip). We might mention also Wash Tubbs and Captain Easy.

I have seen one spanking in Barney Google, but it was not M/F and I haven't even gotten it into the data base yet.

Later addendum: I do have a M/F spanking from the strip and we'll be seeing it later this year (2017).
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi everyone I have had computer issues again and so could not respond to some of these threads. I actually had another stamp in mind as there was a girl that knew she was going to get a spanking and went to the Post Office and used a stamp on her panties that said Fragile Do not break or hit. So that was the stamp I was thinking of Katy using. Barney Google and Snuffy Smith are still out there in a site called Comics Kingdom are many of the comics that we have enjoyed including the new Nancy and the new Mandrakes and Phantoms that are not in the usual papers anymore. I do also want to say thanks b00m for all of Katy's otk adventures I really do enjoy them. Have a great day.
Jim
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

jimc wrote:hi everyone I have had computer issues again and so could not respond to some of these threads. I actually had another stamp in mind as there was a girl that knew she was going to get a spanking and went to the Post Office and used a stamp on her panties that said Fragile Do not break or hit. So that was the stamp I was thinking of Katy using. Barney Google and Snuffy Smith are still out there in a site called Comics Kingdom are many of the comics that we have enjoyed including the new Nancy and the new Mandrakes and Phantoms that are not in the usual papers anymore. I do also want to say thanks b00m for all of Katy's otk adventures I really do enjoy them. Have a great day.
Jim

Or use the stamp to send her back to her mother.
jimc

Post by jimc »

There were many spankings in Barney google/Snuffy Smith, but most were to the nephew Jughaid and that is not something web-ed puts into the data base and their were many spankings in the early strips to another character who was with Barney and Sparkplug and also m/m which we do not particularly want to see. There are many spin-offs from minor characters to their own mags. Archie series Josie and Sabrina were minor characters that got their own lines and in TV of course Fonsie as a minor character only to become what the story revolved around or Steve Urkiel in Family Matters or of course in Judge Parker that soon became about Sam Driver and his exploits. Their was a great one where Abbey Spencer's friend said that Sam should paddle her The image in my mind at that mentioning was undeniably erotic. I wish this had become an actual spanking, but alas was not pursued although another minor character Neddy was also a candidate for some otk from time to time and she did come close one time, but some emergency saved her in the knick of time. Have a great day.
JIm
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Strip Spankings

Post by web-ed »

Don't want to wander too far off-topic here, Jim, but you'll be glad to know that even though I've never seen any M/F spankings in Barney Google, I have been amassing a large number of M/F spankings from other comic strips, and we're going to see a new series of them probably beginning in January. :)

[12/27/2016 Update]: Another spanking scene in Barney Google, this one M/F, has surfaced and I plan to present it in 2017.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

It's been a while since I posted a new O.T. Katie story. I hope you haven't given up on her!

In 2011, I posted a story that took place in 1997. Katie was offered a temp job as a stuntwoman for a Scottie MacHottie movie. And, of course, her "stunt" turned out to be... what else? Getting spanked by MacHottie. Some of you may remember this one. If not here's a link: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=276

I was trying to think of another story that I could do that would put Katie in the same sexy little costume she wore when she was filling in for Lila Plumage as Belle Flamme, the naughty spy-girl. Halloween maybe? That might have worked, but I had another idea: a cosplay event!

Here'e the first panel of my cosplay story.
0000001cosplay01.jpg
0000001cosplay01.jpg (96.68 KiB) Viewed 6791 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the second panel. In case you can't tell, that's Lila on the TV screen wearing a red wig.
Attachments
0000001cosplay02.jpg
0000001cosplay02.jpg (109.32 KiB) Viewed 3692 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

third panel
Attachments
0000001cosplay03.jpg
0000001cosplay03.jpg (114.11 KiB) Viewed 3692 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

forth panel
Attachments
0000001cosplay04.jpg
0000001cosplay04.jpg (124.07 KiB) Viewed 3692 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

fifth panel
Attachments
0000001cosplay05.jpg
0000001cosplay05.jpg (107.9 KiB) Viewed 3692 times
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

sixth panel
Attachments
0000001cosplay06.jpg
0000001cosplay06.jpg (114.26 KiB) Viewed 3692 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Talk about timely, B00m! Looking at the time stamps, it appeared Dan was asking about Katie (see separate thread) only minutes before you posted this. As I mentioned over there, you may now want to delete Dan's post and mine since they are now moot, or if you want them moved over here I can do that for you if you're not sure how to do it.

Anyway, everyone will be very pleased to see this new Katie adventure - I know I am :D ! We're off to a rollickin' good start as Katie foolishly plans to risk history repeating itself by dressing as Belle Flamme, who got spanked (of course it was really Katie) in Northern Assignment. And even though we know how the story is going to turn out in broad terms ( ;) heh!) - Katie is going to get spanked - it's still enjoyable to watch it all unfolding before our eyes.

Thanks for this ongoing most excellent contribution to CSR's 13th Anniversary!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Cosplay

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed, and thinks for being the first to comment.
web-ed wrote:Anyway, everyone will be very pleased to see this new Katie adventure - I know I am! We're off to a rollickin' good start as Katie foolishly plans to risk history repeating itself by dressing as Belle Flamme, who got spanked (of course it was really Katie) in Northern Assignment. And even though we know how the story is going to turn out in broad terms (heh!) - Katie is going to get spanked - it's still enjoyable to watch it all unfolding before our eyes.
I hope this story will be worth the wait. At least you'll see that Katie is still very much alive and as spankable as ever!
fanzine page.jpg
fanzine page.jpg (428.34 KiB) Viewed 3685 times
I was originally going to try to integrate this panel into the main story. Instead, I'll just post it separately to help explain some of what happened in the intervening years between the 1997 and the present.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Funny - the idea that fans would notice the substitution of a stunt-behind for the spanking scene :lol:! If the controversy spreads, will Katie find herself being unwittingly dragged into it? Stay tuned to find out!
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Help me out here... The number of years between 1997 and 2017 (now) is twenty... no?

So, how can Katie expect to look like Belle Flamme TODAY, wearing the same costume she wore TWENTY YEARS AGO, especially without alterations?

Unless, of course, she's Christie Brinkley. :P

Okay, stop rolling your eyes. I can see you. Yes, I realize that "OTKatie" is fantasy, but a successful fantasy has to maintain at least a shred of reality, in order to work.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I am usually really good about catching everything posted but CSR has been a veritable flurry of activity recently. So much so that I almost missed this episode of O T Katie :o . I probably haven't mentioned this before but Katie looks really cute in your opening logo :D . I had no trouble telling that wasn't Katie in the second panel for the exact reasons that led the fans to think the spanking had been faked, that is to say, Katie's highly recognizable backside 8-). I thought you did an excellent job with Lila's expressions in panels 2 and 3. Either that or Lila's a really good actress :lol: . Still she doesn't look nearly as cute as Katie, either being led to her spanking or while OTK ;) . I also love Katie's expression as she watches the show in panel 3 and panel 4 :lol: . The spanking part of panel 4 is just classic Katie, bottom bouncing, legs kicking up a storm. I was wondering how Katie feels about knowing what her delicious bottom looks like during a spanking. From her comments, she certainly had no trouble determining the difference between her and Lila :D . I love her expression as she watches in panel 5 too. It's almost as if she is reliving the spanking :lol: . Of course, I always love those closing credit shots 8-) . That's a nice view of Katie in panel 6 :D and I love her smile because whenever she gets that smile, it's followed by a spanking :lol: . Thanks for posting this informative article about the movie. Now we know what's been going on during the intervening time ;) . I'll be looking forward to more. Thanks, Phil