Katie's Xmas

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Re: Katie's Xmas

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Solsunbeach.

Thanks for being the first to comment on my latest O.T. Katie strip.

And thanks, on Katie's behalf, for your New Year wishes.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks a lot, b00m, for sneaking in a new OTKatie toon just before Christmas.

Knowing how you like to work with lo-o-ong Katie stories ("The Black Bird," "Cosplay," et al.) I didn't think we would hear from the little red-haired minx before the New Year, yet here she is, in a short but sweet quickie featuring the Jolly Old Elf, himself!

The spanking panel shows us that you haven't forgotten how to position spanker and spankee. :) And I appreciate that you allowed Santa to take the mitten off his right hand, the better to land his swats on Katie's scrumptious backside! I mean, who ever heard of anyone delivering a good spanking with mittens ON his hand? :D

Like your not-so-naughty redhead, I hereby wish for all members of this forum a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan.

Thanks for commenting on my latest O.T. Katie strip.
daneldorado wrote:Knowing how you like to work with lo-o-ong Katie stories ("The Black Bird," "Cosplay," et al.) I didn't think we would hear from the little red-haired minx before the New Year, yet here she is, in a short but sweet quickie featuring the Jolly Old Elf, himself!
I have a couple of long stories in progress, but I decided to throw in a little seasonal "quickie".
daneldorado wrote:The spanking panel shows us that you haven't forgotten how to position spanker and spankee. And I appreciate that you allowed Santa to take the mitten off his right hand, the better to land his swats on Katie's scrumptious backside! I mean, who ever heard of anyone delivering a good spanking with mittens ON his hand?
Yeah. It wouldn't be as much fun for Santa if I had made him keep the mitten on.

I hope whatever plans you have for this Holiday Season go well.
jimc

Post by jimc »

such a great Xmas spanking. I do enjoy Katie getting her spankings because that what was on our letter to Santa that we get to see the pretty Katie otk with a nice spanked bottom, although i am sure when Bull reads her comments about how she talks to Santa and he has warned her about such language and the consequences that must be expected it looks like Katie will be in for a long and hot holiday season. Thanks B00m it was a great series. Have a happy Holiday as well.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI Boom,

I loved Katie's expression in the first panel. She obviously knows that she's subject to getting a spanking if she gets up to check on what Santa's doing but she can't resist going to see anyway :D . "Does it matter"? :lol: . Panel 2 has a nice side shot showing off Katie's appealing shape while she's getting started on letting her mouth get her in trouble :lol: . Of course, panel 3 has the view of what we were all hoping to see 8-) . In panel 4 I think Katie is echoing the sentiments of lots of girls concerning getting a spanking from Santa. The view is nice too as she bends to kiss our jolly old elf and I have to admit, I'd like to be standing behind Katie while watching this scene 8-) . Katie still looks really cute rubbing her bottom in panel 5 even if her expression is somewhat less than submissive :lol: . From her expression in the last panel, I would speculate that Katie is enjoying knowing that we're all watching her rubbing her bottom as much as we are enjoying watching her 8-) . Thanks for the Christmas surprise :D . Phil
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Always nice to se Katie getting that perfectly formed arse spanked to a deep red. Well done, Boom and Santa! :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, JimC.

Thanks for your comments.
jimc wrote:such a great Xmas spanking. I do enjoy Katie getting her spankings because that what was on our letter to Santa that we get to see the pretty Katie otk with a nice spanked bottom
Yeah. I think she actually belonged on Santa's "nice" list, but somebody like you put it on their wish list to see her get spanked for Christmas.
jimc wrote: i am sure when Bull reads her comments about how she talks to Santa and he has warned her about such language and the consequences that must be expected it looks like Katie will be in for a long and hot holiday season.
I suppose he might find out she used "THAT WORD" talking to Santa, in which case, she would probably be in for a round of spankings from him.
jimc wrote:Have a happy Holiday as well.
Thanks. You too.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil O.

Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:I loved Katie's expression in the first panel. She obviously knows that she's subject to getting a spanking if she gets up to check on what Santa's doing but she can't resist going to see anyway.
I hadn't thought about that, but every time Katie's ever gotten a spanking from Santa, she's always gone to him... I wonder what would happen if she stayed quite in her bed? That might be something to explore next Christmas!
overbarrel49 wrote: "Does it matter"?
Apparently not. She's been on his "nice" list, and she's been on his "uber-ultra-extra-super-duper naughty" list, and the result is pretty much the same! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Panel 2 has a nice side shot showing off Katie's appealing shape while she's getting started on letting her mouth get her in trouble.
I'm glad you like that one. Yeah, I think she looks pretty good in her skimpy little nightie! :P :P :P :P (I think this emoticon is actually giving a raspberry, but I'm using it to represent someone drooling!)
overbarrel49 wrote: Of course, panel 3 has the view of what we were all hoping to see.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 4 I think Katie is echoing the sentiments of lots of girls concerning getting a spanking from Santa.
I'd like to think so.
overbarrel49 wrote:The view is nice too as she bends to kiss our jolly old elf and I have to admit, I'd like to be standing behind Katie while watching this scene.
Maybe I should've drawn it from that perspective... but I was in a hurry, and it was faster the way i did it.
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie still looks really cute rubbing her bottom in panel 5 even if her expression is somewhat less than submissive.
I think she's not feeling very submissive, in spite of the fact that she's just been thoroughly spanked. I got my inspiration from Daffy Duck, talking back to the cartoonist, and getting himself into more and more trouble!
overbarrel49 wrote:From her expression in the last panel, I would speculate that Katie is enjoying knowing that we're all watching her rubbing her bottom as much as we are enjoying watching her.
I guess it's a bit of a contradiction. Like many callipygian women, she thinks she has a fat butt, and can't understand why the guys seem to pay so much attention to it. However, she usually dresses to show it off, and that coy smile over her shoulder seems to say she sort of likes the admiring glances she gets.
overbarrel49 wrote:Thanks for the Christmas surprise.
You're welcome.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.

Thanks for your comment.
willjohn wrote:Always nice to se Katie getting that perfectly formed arse spanked to a deep red. Well done, Boom and Santa!
I'm glad you liked it.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

What is not to like? You always do a good job. Merry Christmas & a prosperous New Year to you and yours. 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

B00m, thank you very much for doing another Christmas Katie cartoon for us :D ! I'm sorry I didn't get to it before now, but the unread threads on this board don't appear chronologically to us, only by topic, so once you fall "behind" in your reading you just catch up as best you can. I have a similar problem with my "Web-Ed" mailbox which I'm working on by sorting in chronological order. (Perhaps peculiarly, I sort most of my email boxes (I have six!) by sender rather than by date).

Anyway, this was a fun story. I really liked the first panel with the candy-cane lettering and the Christmas-red coloring. We departed somewhat from the usual Katie plot in that this time she realized right from the beginning that she was going to get a spanking from Santa, but it worked out for the best. And Katie looked very cute in the last two panels :) .
-- Web-Ed