O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

There have been numerous comic books and comic strips made into movies, and in Katie's world, somebody just made a movie out of the adventures of Captain Woodshed.

Katie has long harbored a secret crush on the venerable Captain, and can't wait to see the movie... which inexplicably is premiering in her home town.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie001.jpg
0001movie001.jpg (113.79 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie002.jpg
0001movie002.jpg (108.41 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie003.jpg
0001movie003.jpg (115.23 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie004.jpg
0001movie004.jpg (122.88 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie005.jpg
0001movie005.jpg (112.91 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie006.jpg
0001movie006.jpg (103.67 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie007.jpg
0001movie007.jpg (105.83 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie008.jpg
0001movie008.jpg (110.92 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie009.jpg
0001movie009.jpg (103.62 KiB) Viewed 8345 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

0001movie010.jpg
0001movie010.jpg (108.26 KiB) Viewed 6582 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Well? Comments?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

Post by web-ed »

I'm very happy you've managed to find the time to treat us to another O.T. Katie adventure, B00m - and what a great idea! If they can make an Ant-Man movie, why not one about Resident Artist Dan Rivera's Captain Woodshed? :lol:

Now, Katie was once spanked by Batman, so assuming you've figured a way to get her spanked by Captain Woodshed as well ;) , this will be her second super-hero spanking.

And naturally, Moosey had to spank Katie's cute little bottom. The cause wasn't great, but the spanking was :lol: !

So far, so good, b00m :) !
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:I'm very happy you've managed to find the time to treat us to another O.T. Katie adventure, B00m - and what a great idea! If they can make an Ant-Man movie, why not one about Resident Artist Dan Rivera's Captain Woodshed?
That's what I thought. Of course, to make a two-hour movie, they'd have to either pad the plot considerably, or better, use several of his stories tied together.
web-ed wrote:Now, Katie was once spanked by Batman, so assuming you've figured a way to get her spanked by Captain Woodshed as well , this will be her second super-hero spanking.
Actually, the Captain isn't going to appear... except as an image on the theater screen... and that, only if Dan gives his approval. I sent him a P.M. asking for permission to use a panel from one of his strips as a "screencap", but he hasn't replied yet. Katie did get a spanking from the Captain years ago. Unfortunately, I no longer have a copy of that strip. I wonder if anyone saved it?
web-ed wrote:And naturally, Moosey had to spank Katie's cute little bottom. The cause wasn't great, but the spanking was !
Yeah. Old Bullmoose will jump on any excuse he can find to give the woman he loves a good spanking! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I think you've hit on a universal theme here and I must say that our boy, Bullmoose, looks suitably pissed off in panel 1 :lol: . I like the image of Katie in her slip in panel 2 :D . I like seeing girls in a slip and even more so if they're getting a spanking over the slip. I would love to do some spanking toons involving a slip but unfortunately, I don't have a decent looking slip for my poser girls..........sigh. Katie's words about looking her absolute best seem somewhat prophetic here since we all know that Katie looks her absolute best with a freshly spanked bottom :lol: . Katie looks adorable, with her expression of surprise and dread in panel 3, as she realizes she has now piddled around too long and exceeded Moosey's patience :lol: . Looking at his hand on the seat of that slip as he begins to turn Katie over, I can almost feel how soft and smooth it would be 8-) . So, in panel 4, Katie is OTK and we see the distress on her face and the way her upturned bottom is bouncing as Bullmoose sends a message to her brain, by way of her bottom. Yep, Katie's thinking all right :lol: She looks really cute in this one :D . Katie looks cute with her stinging bottom up and then rubbing in panel 5 too 8-) . In panel 6, I think Bullmoose is feeling some better now that he has moved the process along....not to mention the satisfying way he accomplished that :lol: Looking at Katie, rubbing her bottom and simultaneously checking out her back side in the mirror reminds me of a spankee friend of mine who said that, as far as she knows, every girl checks out her ass in the mirror before going out 8-) . Katie looks very happy and confident as she leads Bullmoose along, with her little, short dress flipping out, on their way out. While she may be confident, I prefer to think that her big smile is from the attention he just gave her bottom :D . He, on the other hand, has a look of trepidation on his face :lol: . I have to admit that Bullmoose has a great idea about Captain Woodshed in panel 8 and no doubt he's exactly right :lol: . As I watch Katie walking along, I can't help but believe that she's going to be very happy knowing that she's going to be out among lots of people and that she secretly has a stinging bottom which no one but her and Bullmoose know about :D For proof I offer you panel 9 in which Katie is rubbing her bottom and thinking romantic thoughts about getting spanked by the good Captain :lol: . And of course, her smile and cute blush in panel 10 as Bullmoose hurries her along with a swat on her bottom :D . I thought this was a particularly good story and I really liked Katie's little slip :D Thanks for sharing this with us.

I checked my files and I did find a drawing of Katie getting spanked by Captain Woodshed in my files and I'm attaching it to this reply. Even though this drawing features Katie getting spanked by Captain Woodshed, it was obviously drawn by Endart so I'm not sure if this is the one you were referring to or not. If it isn't, let me know and I'll conduct a further search. Thanks, Phil
Katie Bare
Katie Bare
KatieBare.JPG (67.5 KiB) Viewed 6568 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phi. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:I think you've hit on a universal theme here and I must say that our boy, Bullmoose, looks suitably pissed off in panel 1.
I figured a lot of the guys could identify with Bullmoose's frustration as Katie dawdles about trying to pick out the right dress.
overbarrel49 wrote: I like the image of Katie in her slip in panel 2. I like seeing girls in a slip and even more so if they're getting a spanking over the slip. I would love to do some spanking toons involving a slip but unfortunately, I don't have a decent looking slip for my poser girls..........sigh.
Thank you! I'm glad that there is somebody besides me who likes to see a pretty girl in a slip!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's words about looking her absolute best seem somewhat prophetic here since we all know that Katie looks her absolute best with a freshly spanked bottom.
Yeah!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks adorable, with her expression of surprise and dread in panel 3, as she realizes she has now piddled around too long and exceeded Moosey's patience. Looking at his hand on the seat of that slip as he begins to turn Katie over, I can almost feel how soft and smooth it would be.
I'm glad you like that. It took a bit of tweaking to get the slip to look like shiny nylon, but I think I succeeded.
overbarrel49 wrote:So, in panel 4, Katie is OTK and we see the distress on her face and the way her upturned bottom is bouncing as Bullmoose sends a message to her brain, by way of her bottom. Yep, Katie's thinking all right She looks really cute in this one.
And I think she may have gotten the message! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks cute with her stinging bottom up and then rubbing in panel 5 too.
I like to see a girl rub her bottom after she's been soundly spanked. It's ALMOST as much fun as watching the spanking itself! :D :D :D :D
overbarrel49 wrote: In panel 6, I think Bullmoose is feeling some better now that he has moved the process along....not to mention the satisfying way he accomplished that.
I think of Bullmoose as being very punctual, like I am... and annoyed by Katie's persistent dawdling... However... there is a silver lining! He gets to use her tardiness as an excuse to spank her! ;) ;) ;) ;)
overbarrel49 wrote:Looking at Katie, rubbing her bottom and simultaneously checking out her back side in the mirror reminds me of a spankee friend of mine who said that, as far as she knows, every girl checks out her ass in the mirror before going out.
That makes sense, considering how much attention us guys pay to them!

I don't know whether you've made the connection yet... but the reason Bullmoose picked the white dress with black polka-dots for Katie to wear, is that in Dan's most recent thread, he had a Captain Woodshed strip that featured a pretty redhead in a white dress with black polka-dots. If Dan's irresponsible motorist shows up in the Captain Woodshed movie that they're about to watch, Katie will most likely be thinking of her own stinging bottom while she watches the Captain deliver his special brand of justice! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie looks very happy and confident as she leads Bullmoose along, with her little, short dress flipping out, on their way out. While she may be confident, I prefer to think that her big smile is from the attention he just gave her bottom. He, on the other hand, has a look of trepidation on his face.
I think he might be a little scared about the way she plans to make up time.
overbarrel49 wrote:I have to admit that Bullmoose has a great idea about Captain Woodshed in panel 8 and no doubt he's exactly right.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure he'd pull her right out of the car. Bullmoose, on the other hand, wants to see the movie... and THEN after she's safely home, he can spank her for the way she drives!
overbarrel49 wrote:As I watch Katie walking along, I can't help but believe that she's going to be very happy knowing that she's going to be out among lots of people and that she secretly has a stinging bottom which no one but her and Bullmoose know about For proof I offer you panel 9 in which Katie is rubbing her bottom and thinking romantic thoughts about getting spanked by the good Captain.
You may be right. When she sees the naughty girls getting spanked in the movie... she can squirm in her seat, knowing exactly how they feel!
overbarrel49 wrote:And of course, her smile and cute blush in panel 10 as Bullmoose hurries her along with a swat on her bottom.
She must have noticed that, even when he isn't busy spanking her, he can't seem to keep his hand off of her cute backside!
overbarrel49 wrote:I thought this was a particularly good story and I really liked Katie's little slip. Thanks for sharing this with us.
I'm glad you liked the story... and Katie's slip! I might have to show her wearing one more often!
hugob00m

Re: the endart drawing

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:I checked my files and I did find a drawing of Katie getting spanked by Captain Woodshed in my files and I'm attaching it to this reply. Even though this drawing features Katie getting spanked by Captain Woodshed, it was obviously drawn by Endart so I'm not sure if this is the one you were referring to or not. If it isn't, let me know and I'll conduct a further search.
That's not the one I was thinking of... but I really like it!

The one I was thinking of was drawn by Dan (at my request). Katie had driven through some kind of dimensional portal and found herself in the middle of a Captain Woodshed strip. Since it was Halloween in her world, and she was in costume, she assumed he was too. She made the mistake of trying to pull his mask off and got spanked for it.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Isn't Katie supposed to be spanked every time she complains about having a big fat arse, or was that only when she was a spy? :twisted:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Isn't Katie supposed to be spanked every time she complains about having a big fat arse, or was that only when she was a spy?
Maybe he didn't do it this time because he was in a hurry.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's the next part.
00002movie01.jpg
00002movie01.jpg (61.82 KiB) Viewed 6483 times