O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

The cartoons of hugob00m. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: hugob00m

Forum rules
Only b00m's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
hugob00m

Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

000fire09.jpg
000fire09.jpg (101.57 KiB) Viewed 6984 times
hugob00m

Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

000fire10.jpg
000fire10.jpg (108.06 KiB) Viewed 6984 times
hugob00m

Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

000fire12.jpg
000fire12.jpg (92.32 KiB) Viewed 6984 times
hugob00m

Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

000fire13.jpg
000fire13.jpg (67.34 KiB) Viewed 6984 times
hugob00m

Re: O.T. Katie goes to see a movie

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for your comments.
web-ed wrote:Nice, short 8-panel story, B00m! Katie looked very sexy bending over in panel 2 to put her costume on and then again in panel 7 to take it off, and it was a great visual gag to have her behind all red in the second panel because it did so obviously recall panel 2.
I'm glad you liked that. I enjoy seeing a beautiful woman bending over for whatever reason.
web-ed wrote:Of course, the moment Katie put the costume on we all knew she was going to get spanked, but as even she herself admits, she deserved it, so no problem :lol: !
I like to put a little variety into O.T. Katie now and then... and since she usually gets her spankings on skimpy panties or a bare butt, I felt like skintight spandex would be a nice change of pace... AND, since she was forbidden from ever becoming "Evil Katie" again, the costume was also the reason for her to be spanked. I think that worked out nicely.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dan. I'm glad your back/
daneldorado wrote:Hi everybody. I am happy and proud to note that hugo b00m's OTKatie is a fan of my Captain Woodshed. For those who don't know, I created Captain Woodshed in a comic strip in about 1997. (Yep, last century.)
Yeah, the Captain goes back a ways.
daneldorado wrote:Proud as I am about Katie's interest in my Captain, I have not been able to produce any more CW panels lately. (Web-ed understands my problem.)
During the time you were not able to get on line, I had asked you for permission to use an already existing panel from Captain Woodshed in Traffic for the movie screen in the theater, but since I didn't get a reply (and at the time I didn't know why) I just went with a blank screen.
daneldorado wrote:In April, I plan to post two entertainment-based photos that I have not seen posted here before. After that, I'll probably return to my drawing board and come up with a new "Tommy and Miss Johnson" short story. Yes, I realize you are probably all bored with seeing Tommy spanking Miss Johnson again and again... but I have plans to mix things up a little. You will see a new angle here.
I'm looking forward to that.
daneldorado wrote:But the BIGGEST problem I have with drawing toons for CSR is the same as it has always been: NOBODY watches them! Or, if anyone does see these toons, they almost NEVER take the time to post a comment! When I saw that b00m had come up with a new story about Katie going to the movies to see Captain Woodshed, I felt: Well, finally! B00m is sure to get a lot of comments for this effort!

But most of the comments he DID receive were from just three parties: Web-ed, overbarrel49, and Phil Sweetspot.
Yes. I do seem to have a very small audience... but I enjoy the comments I get from them.
daneldorado wrote:This is what folks should remember: These cartoons do have some value. In the 1990s, I got PAID, in American DOLLARS, for every toon I had published in certain spanking-related magazines. But then this new beast called the Internet came along and killed paper publications, so now if we cartoonists want to profit from our artwork, we have to rely on the Internet. And we all know that with this gadget, a savvy reader can "steal" our work with a single keyboard stroke. This is one reason why several artists have given up and stopped drawing new pics.
I've never made any money from Katie, but I do enjoy coming up with new "adventures" for her... and, of course, more reasons for her to get turned over someone's knee! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
daneldorado wrote:So, the drought continues. The good Lord wlling and the creeks don't rise, maybe I'll see you all in April. :)
That'll be good.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, WillJohn.
willjohn wrote:Her backside is more obvious than the contents of her head.
True!
hugob00m

a taunt from Katie

Post by hugob00m »

0000fire14.jpg
0000fire14.jpg (273.59 KiB) Viewed 6970 times
What do you think? Are my O.T. Katie comics getting too predictable? Should I do a different kind of story? ...one that doesn't end with Katie getting spanked?
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

"Do you have a burn permit for my hiney?"
That's one of the two or three best spank jokes I've ever read and that includes all of the hundreds of professional strip and single panel material I've looked at over the past several years. :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil S.
Sweetspot wrote:"Do you have a burn permit for my hiney?"
That's one of the two or three best spank jokes I've ever read and that includes all of the hundreds of professional strip and single panel material I've looked at over the past several years.
Wow! Thank you! That's a very nice compliment! I think it might one of the few original lines I've been able to come up with... considering how many of the good ones have already been used.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I can assure our red haired spankee that no red blooded man ever gets sick of seeing that shapely bottom of hers being spanked.

Her spankings are definitely not boring.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Boom,

I couldn't help but notice in panel 1 that the seat of Katie's skin tight costume seems to be worn?? I wonder what could have caused that :lol: . I'm surprised I noticed that since the focus of this panel is obviously Katie rubbing her freshly spanked butt :D . It's funny, but in panel 2, Katie seems to be somewhat apprehensive even though her spanking is over and she's burning the costume.....makes me wonder why :lol: . In the first part of panel 3, Katie looks really happy......in the second part, it's officer Yank 8-) . In panel 4, Officer Yank makes his announcement while we watch Katie's bottom still stinging.....nice touch :lol: . Nice depiction of Katie's robe flipping open as she's taken off for her spanking :D . Funny, but Katie doesn't seem to be looking forward to her chat with Yank :lol: . In panel 6 Officer Yank does indeed have a great deal of enthusiasm while he sets about punishing this flagrant offender. Katie just seems to be in a great deal of distress :lol: . She looks really cute in her distress though :D . In panel 7 Katie seems to be a little surprised but I can't tell if it's because of what Yank's doing to her rear end or if it's because Yank said she's naughty at times :lol: . It's a bit hard to tell exactly what Katie's expression is in the second half of the panel but, to me, Katie seems to be really unhappy as she informs Bullmoose why she's getting spanked 8-) . OK, no doubt about her expression in panel 8. Those eyebrows are down when she finds out she got spanked for nothing :lol: I wonder if she's aware just how cute she looks doing her burning bottom dance 8-) . Yep! She's still cute :D and still pissed in panel 9 :lol: ....although Yank seems fine with the whole thing :lol: . Katie's always a little surprised at that pat on the bottom to send her on her way but she seems downright shocked in panel 10 :lol: . Of course, maybe that's a response to the thought that Yank's "on duty" :D . I like the last panel but this time it's all Katie's own fault for her comment in panel 11 :lol: . The expression on the moon's face is a nice touch :D . Thanks for sharing this with us. Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Hi Boom! I'm under time-pressure as usual here, so I'm going to address the issue of comments later (not that I have any really satisfactory answers) and just say for now how much I like your latest effort with O.T. Katie. You solved the central problem of doing a sequel to her last adventure - how can Katie earn another spanking by burning her costume as Bullmoose ordered? - by using the fact that government is omnipresent these days, much to our discomfort and expense. You practically need a permit to use the washroom, and you certainly do to have even a small, safe fire within city limits. (Remember the old days, when everyone burned their leaves in the fall? Not any more.)

No burn permit results in a burning bottom for Katie! The irony is that Bullmoose had a permit, but didn't arrive in time to prevent Officer Yank from doing his spanking duty - but that's life, Katie! :lol: The "roasting marshmallows" gag was good, too. The moon looking down on the scene reminded me of the closing credits from The Honeymooners where it was Jackie Gleason's face acting as the man in the moon, but I suppose your intention here was to recall your own stylized signature. :D
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Bullmoose accused Yank of spanking Katie for nothing.

Now Bullmoose would never do that, would he :oops:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Katie got to have two of the roundest buttocks I seen in comics :D :D :D :D 8-) can`t blame every male want to spank it :twisted: :lol: :lol: like how the officer grabs her rear as he turns her( atl ) across the lap :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good Story 8-)
hugob00m

Re: Burning the Costume

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Phil. Thanks for your comments.
overbarrel49 wrote:I couldn't help but notice in panel 1 that the seat of Katie's skin tight costume seems to be worn?? I wonder what could have caused that.
Heh heh! And she said it was singed too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
overbarrel49 wrote:I'm surprised I noticed that since the focus of this panel is obviously Katie rubbing her freshly spanked butt.
I'm surprised too, but I'm glad you did. It took some effort to get her costume to look like it had been worn thin right there!
overbarrel49 wrote:It's funny, but in panel 2, Katie seems to be somewhat apprehensive even though her spanking is over and she's burning the costume.....makes me wonder why.
I suppose it would be natural for a girl like Katie to be apprehensive. Even though that one spanking is over, she never quite knows when... or why... the next spanking is going to begin.
overbarrel49 wrote:In the first part of panel 3, Katie looks really happy......in the second part, it's officer Yank.
She must like marshmallows!
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 4, Officer Yank makes his announcement while we watch Katie's bottom still stinging.....nice touch.
I'm glad you liked that.
overbarrel49 wrote:Nice depiction of Katie's robe flipping open as she's taken off for her spanking. Funny, but Katie doesn't seem to be looking forward to her chat with Yank.
I think she knows by now what those "chats" entail!
overbarrel49 wrote: In panel 6 Officer Yank does indeed have a great deal of enthusiasm while he sets about punishing this flagrant offender. Katie just seems to be in a great deal of distress. She looks really cute in her distress though.
Maybe someday, I might do a spin-off featuring Officer Yank... MAYBE.
overbarrel49 wrote:In panel 7 Katie seems to be a little surprised but I can't tell if it's because of what Yank's doing to her rear end or if it's because Yank said she's naughty at times.
I think it's partly being told she's naughty... and mostly because he punctuated his statement with an extra hard "SMACK!"
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote: It's a bit hard to tell exactly what Katie's expression is in the second half of the panel but, to me, Katie seems to be really unhappy as she informs Bullmoose why she's getting spanked.
At this point, she thinks she's being punished for something that is all his fault! (And, as Officer Yank stated, even if it had been Bullmoose's fault... he didn't have any intention of spanking her boyfriend!)
overbarrel49 wrote:OK, no doubt about her expression in panel 8. Those eyebrows are down when she finds out she got spanked for nothing I wonder if she's aware just how cute she looks doing her burning bottom dance.
Yeah. She's upset. And I don't think she's aware of how cute she is doing the "burning bottom dance". I'm pretty sure her mind is occupied with how hot her backside feels... and how unfair it is that she just got a spanking she didn't deserve.
overbarrel49 wrote:Yep! She's still cute and still pissed in panel 9 ....although Yank seems fine with the whole thing.
I think that in his mind, he just made an honest mistake... and so what? Katie should be used to it by now!
overbarrel49 wrote:Katie's always a little surprised at that pat on the bottom to send her on her way but she seems downright shocked in panel 10. Of course, maybe that's a response to the thought that Yank's "on duty".
Officer Yank is pretty well convinced that before to long he'll have another chance to give Katie a "justified" spanking. And his farewell pat is a reminder that he'll use any excuse he can find to put his hand across her pretty posterior!

I noticed that there is a panel missing! As Officer Yank was walking away, Katie was whining that it was bad enough that she got spanked... but even worse was that he made her put out the fire, and now they won't get to toast their marshmallows.
overbarrel49 wrote:The expression on the moon's face is a nice touch.
I'm glad you liked that.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. Thanks for your comments.
web-ed wrote:You solved the central problem of doing a sequel to her last adventure - how can Katie earn another spanking by burning her costume as Bullmoose ordered? - by using the fact that government is omnipresent these days, much to our discomfort and expense. You practically need a permit to use the washroom, and you certainly do to have even a small, safe fire within city limits. (Remember the old days, when everyone burned their leaves in the fall? Not any more.)
Yeah. I usually don't get political with my O.T. Katie strips, but there was that little message there this time. I didn't know whether anyone would notice or care. I'm glad you caught it.
web-ed wrote:The "roasting marshmallows" gag was good, too. The moon looking down on the scene reminded me of the closing credits from The Honeymooners where it was Jackie Gleason's face acting as the man in the moon, but I suppose your intention here was to recall your own stylized signature.
It's a little of the Jackie Gleason inspiration, and a lot of cartoonists like to put a face on the moon. I think he was startled to see the other "moon".
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Butch. Thanks for your comments.
butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Katie got to have two of the roundest buttocks I seen in comics can`t blame every male want to spank it like how the officer grabs her rear as he turns her( atl ) across the lap Good Story
I'm glad you enjoy Katie's round buttocks. And she's the only one around who doesn't get the point! No matter what naughty thing she may have done... or been falsely accused of... there's really only one reason that all the men around her take such delight in putting her across their laps! ;) ;) ;) ;)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

willjohn wrote:Bullmoose accused Yank of spanking Katie for nothing.

Now Bullmoose would never do that, would he :oops:
He just might... Although, usually, Bullmoose tries to wait for Katie to give him a "legitimate" reason for a spanking.

Truth is: he just likes putting his hand across her butt! ;) ;) ;) ;)