Growing Pains-episode 2

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote:Happy New Year!

Great story, Phil O. I especially like that you have let us see the spanking extended over several panels. Somehow, a spanking that is shown on only one panel is a let-down. We like to imagine the pretty-girl spankings going on and on.

And on. :D
Hi Dan and a happy new year to you too :D . I'm glad that you like my approach to depicting a girl getting a spanking 8-) .
daneldorado wrote:But I do have one quarrel: In the final panel, with the chastised Lynne standing and hugging her dad, his broad grin seems creepy. Hey man, she's your daughter! You spanked her, okay, but now show some respect and commiserate with her!

Cheers,
Dan
I looked at the pic again and I guess I don't agree that he has a broad grin. To me, it just looks like a smile of satisfaction from knowing that he has helped his daughter get lined out again. Of course, that was what I was always intending to depict so perhaps you're seeing it more clearly than I am :lol: . In any case, just think of it as a smile of satisfaction and see if that helps. Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

The after-care picture of Lynne's spanking is just as great as I hoped it would be. Other elements of an erotic/domestic after-spanking scene might include, a girly spank-dance, a little comfort time being rocked on the spanker's lap and perhaps some soothing lotion rubbed into her red and achy bottom. Of course I suppose one must tread carefully, so things don't get icky, considering the paternal nature of this scene and the fact that, at face value anyway, it's not intended to be erotic ;) but rather was given for the purpose of discipline. I'm not her father though. I'm only an outside interested observer, so I can enjoy this hot spanking episode without guilt and relish the sexy overtone of the situation. In fact I really like a fictitious scene, such as this one, wherein the participants are naïve to how erotic they are behaving.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:The after-care picture of Lynne's spanking is just as great as I hoped it would be.
Hi Phil,

I'm glad you enjoyed this moment between Lynne and her dad :D . I thought this was an appropriate next step for her dad to take considering the goal of the spanking............a big hug and a good cry ;) .
Sweetspot wrote:Other elements of an erotic/domestic after-spanking scene might include, a girly spank-dance, a little comfort time being rocked on the spanker's lap and perhaps some soothing lotion rubbed into her red and achy bottom. Of course I suppose one must tread carefully, so things don't get icky, considering the paternal nature of this scene and the fact that, at face value anyway, it's not intended to be erotic ;) but rather was given for the purpose of discipline. I'm not her father though. I'm only an outside interested observer, so I can enjoy this hot spanking episode without guilt and relish the sexy overtone of the situation. In fact I really like a fictitious scene, such as this one, wherein the participants are naïve to how erotic they are behaving.
As I said, I thought this was appropriate and really as far as it should go, or at least almost as far. There is still one pic of Lynne and her dad that I will be posting next week. I liked your comment about relishing this spanking scenario without guilt because I feel the same way. I used to spank my high school girlfriend and loved doing it. If I had gotten the opportunity to watch her dad spanking her, I'm pretty sure I would have found that almost as arousing watching her kicking and squalling while he blistered her bottom with that hair brush 8-) . He was not one to hold back when a naughty girl needed a spanking :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Lynne has obtained the emotional release that many women desire to experience. The problem from the standpoint of practical spanking, which we're discussed before, is that it often takes more pain than they fantasized about to get them to the point of release. Lynne's dad handles that problem here by simply continuing the spanking for a long enough period, and that is definitely a workable answer. So Lynne is the better for this spanking and we have a very nice after-the-spanking hug :) .

With that settled, I can't stop thinking about Lynne's mother and how much I'd like to see her spanked by Lynne's father and/or paddled by Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes! It's not like I have it in for the poor woman; it just seems to me that she needs to be spanked as much as her daughter does :lol: .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Lynne has obtained the emotional release that many women desire to experience. The problem from the standpoint of practical spanking, which we're discussed before, is that it often takes more pain than they fantasized about to get them to the point of release. Lynne's dad handles that problem here by simply continuing the spanking for a long enough period, and that is definitely a workable answer. So Lynne is the better for this spanking and we have a very nice after-the-spanking hug :) .
Hi web-ed,

Lynne has indeed gotten that emotional release that she needed, which is where her dad was headed with this spanking right from the start :D . I think in this case, her dad didn't necessarily have to spank Lynne all that hard but he did have to keep going until she finally released those pent up emotions. I think the reason Lynne is crying so much is less from the sting and more from her emotional state. She needed a good cry and once her dad just got it started for her, it just continued to intensify ;) . As her dad said, a big hug and a good cry 8-) .
web-ed wrote:With that settled, I can't stop thinking about Lynne's mother and how much I'd like to see her spanked by Lynne's father and/or paddled by Dr. Swatson and Mrs. Holmes! It's not like I have it in for the poor woman; it just seems to me that she needs to be spanked as much as her daughter does :lol: .
It does seem that Lynne's mom needs a good spanking as much as Lynne did :lol: . All I can say is, just stay tooned 8-) . We'll be addressing this issue during the next 2 weeks when this episode ends :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

I'm going to post 2 new pics today as we move toward the end of episode 2. In the first pic, we see a last tender moment between Lynne and her dad before she gets ready to go to bed and he gets ready to go back to the living room :D .
the stingy part
the stingy part
2015.jpg (366.16 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the second pic, we see a mother lion fiercely defending her cub from her husband, who she apparently sees at the king of beasts :lol: . I hope you enjoy the new pics. Phil
attacking
attacking
2016.jpg (329.15 KiB) Viewed 6693 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha - you're digging your own grave here, girl! :D Oh well - as I said last time, I'm eager to see her get spanked anyway.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Marsha, Marsha, Marsha - you're digging your own grave here, girl! :D Oh well - as I said last time, I'm eager to see her get spanked anyway.
Hi web-ed,

Marsha has indeed dug herself a deep hole here :lol: . I will post 2 more pics this coming Friday to finish up this episode but I have a hunch that Marsha's actions pretty much guarantee that she will be getting her very own episode later on 8-) . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Dad going to need the hairbrush for this one! also a bar of soap :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: can`t wait 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:Dad going to need the hairbrush for this one! also a bar of soap :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: can`t wait 8-)
Hi Butch,

You're close about the hairbrush :D . Lynne and Marsha will be discussing this in more detail this coming Friday when I post the last 2 pics in this episode 8-) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi everyone,

Today I am again posting 2 pics to wrap up episode 2. In the first pic, Marsha storms up to Lynne's room to comfort her only to discover that she was all wrong about what was going on. As the 2 of them talk, she's embarrassed to remember what she should have known all along and the butterflies start to attack her stomach..........LOL.
OOPS!
OOPS!
2017.jpg (445.31 KiB) Viewed 6785 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

In the final pic, Marsha fully realizes what she's done and what the consequences will be as the butterflies win their battle for her stomach........LOL. Lynne reacts with a wide range of emotions from disbelief to giggling. I hope you enjoy the new pics and that you've enjoyed this story. Phil
time to face the music
time to face the music
2018.jpg (483.07 KiB) Viewed 6785 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains-episode 2 #2017-2018

Post by web-ed »

A fine conclusion to Episode 2! And it won't be long now until the paddle meets Marsha's fanny - a scene I will enjoy immensely :lol: !

It's good that Marsha and Lynn have reached an understanding. The high point graphically has to be the expressions in #2018: Lynne's look of embarrassment and dismay; Marsha's of embarrassment and dread at the thought of that paddle. And now that Marsha understands the situation, all will soon be well although she may not feel like sitting down right away! :D
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Marsha might as well go ahead and ask her husband to spank her "fat, little bottom" maybe he'll go easier on her if she too let's him know that she needs a good cry to release tension - well it might be worth a try anyway :? . I'm looking forward to the next chapter whether it takes place back at the school, at Marsha's home or somewhere else in town I'm sure it will be very interesting!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:A fine conclusion to Episode 2! And it won't be long now until the paddle meets Marsha's fanny - a scene I will enjoy immensely :lol: !
HI web-ed,

I'm glad you enjoyed the conclusion to this episode :D . Marsha will indeed be getting the paddle applied to her bare bottom in just a few minutes......as the story goes. However, we'll be going back to see how Linda's making out in the next episode and I'm not sure just how long it will be before we actually get to see Marsha's paddling :lol: .
web-ed wrote:It's good that Marsha and Lynn have reached an understanding. The high point graphically has to be the expressions in #2018: Lynne's look of embarrassment and dismay; Marsha's of embarrassment and dread at the thought of that paddle. And now that Marsha understands the situation, all will soon be well although she may not feel like sitting down right away! :D
I enjoyed your comment about the conversation between Lynne and Marsha because I thought this was a pretty logical ending to this episode and I'm glad to see you enjoyed it too :D . Thanks for the compliments on the expressions the girls have on their faces. Those expressions are the windows to their emotions which are, of course, the best part of a spanking, or in this case, an upcoming one 8-) . Marsha does indeed understand everything now and she does know that her needs will soon be met too ;) . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Sweetspot wrote:Marsha might as well go ahead and ask her husband to spank her "fat, little bottom" maybe he'll go easier on her if she too let's him know that she needs a good cry to release tension - well it might be worth a try anyway :? . I'm looking forward to the next chapter whether it takes place back at the school, at Marsha's home or somewhere else in town I'm sure it will be very interesting!
Hi Phil,

That's an interesting suggestion and I'll be considering that. Of course, I think that Tom already knows that Marsha needs a good spanking to release her pent up emotions even more than Lynne did :D . We'll be starting a new episode next week and it will be taking place at the home of Pete and Betty Mechante, Linda's parents 8-) . Thanks, Phil