Growing Pains-episode 3

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3

Postby overbarrel49 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:19 pm

willjohn wrote:he is interested in her bare bum and looking forward to spanking it :roll:

Hi Willjohn,

That does seem reasonable :D . If he's been thinking about spanking his naughty girl, watching her get it from her dad might just convince him to do so 8-) . Thanks, Phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:20 pm

Hi, Phil.

I haven't had a lot of time to log in lately... and I don't really have a lot to say about father/daughter spankings. However, your latest panel hints at the possibility that poor Linda may soon be getting a spanking from her boyfriend too! Now that would be a lot of fun! (for me, and most likely, for him too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Growing Pains-episode 3005

Postby web-ed » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:49 pm

Baring Linda's bottom seems a perfectly natural idea - it won't really make the spanking hurt more, but it does enhance the all-important "humiliation factor" - Linda is already more em-barr-assed :oops: . Can't really blame young Phil for wanting to see - or older Phil for wanting to bring his youthful fantasy to life :lol:
-- Web-Ed

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:22 am

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Phil.

I haven't had a lot of time to log in lately... and I don't really have a lot to say about father/daughter spankings. However, your latest panel hints at the possibility that poor Linda may soon be getting a spanking from her boyfriend too! Now that would be a lot of fun! (for me, and most likely, for him too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Hi Boom,

Well, I would have loved to have seen Linda getting a spanking from her dad but I spent lots of time actually spanking her myself so I think we can count on seeing her getting a spanking from Phil in a later episode ;) .Thanks, Phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:25 am

web-ed wrote:Baring Linda's bottom seems a perfectly natural idea - it won't really make the spanking hurt more, but it does enhance the all-important "humiliation factor" - Linda is already more em-barr-assed :oops: . Can't really blame young Phil for wanting to see - or older Phil for wanting to bring his youthful fantasy to life :lol:

Hi web-ed,

I agree that it's a perfectly natural idea, especially considering how pissed her mom is about this whole thing :lol: . As I said, I spanked my Linda all the time but I always secretly wanted to see her getting a spanking from her dad too so now I get to accomplish that at last 8-) . Thanks, Phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:49 am

Hi everyone,

It would appear that Betty still isn't done trying to make changes in the spanking Linda is about to receive, even though Pete seems ready to proceed.....or maybe he's just waving to everyone. I hope you enjoy the new pic. Phil
3006.jpg
discussion
3006.jpg (395.81 KiB) Viewed 115 times

butch46163@yahoo.com

Postby butch46163@yahoo.com » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:33 am

So Betty`s Father gave her husband a paddle wonder who that was for? :lol: :lol: :lol: did you really wanted to see Linda`s father give her a bare bottom spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT STORY 8-) 8-) 8-)

willjohn

Postby willjohn » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:18 pm

It is pretty obvious that Betty's dad thought she still needed spanking after her marriage.

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:14 pm

willjohn wrote:It is pretty obvious that Betty's dad thought she still needed spanking after her marriage.

Hi Willjohn,

It is indeed, which is just the way it should be :D ......and just the way I like it :lol: . Thanks, Phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:20 pm

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:So Betty`s Father gave her husband a paddle wonder who that was for? :lol: :lol: :lol: did you really wanted to see Linda`s father give her a bare bottom spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: GREAT STORY 8-) 8-) 8-)

HI Butch

I think both Pete and Betty know full well who it was for :lol: . I also think Betty is really disappointed that Pete has never used it for it's intended purpose :cry: . Sure I wanted to see Linda's dad give her a spanking, and why not? I think it would have been a very entertaining show to watch my baby kicking and bucking while her bare bottom cheeks were bouncing and turning red. Actually, probably more than just entertaining. I used to get horny just thinking about it so I'm sure I would have gotten some interesting sensations while watching this :lol: . I'm glad you're enjoying the story. Thanks, Phil

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”