Overbarrel Birthday

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
Dave Wolfe

Overbarrel Birthday

Post by Dave Wolfe »

This might be the right place to post this, as it involves spanking art-- but also fine archiving-- and lots of other stuff-- today is Phil "Overbarrel's" birthday! I'm sure you want to join me in wishing him the best!

(There's also a greeting at the WolfieBlog here: http://wolfietoons.blogspot.com/2011/05 ... -post.html )
hugob00m

Re: Overbarrel Birthday

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks, Wolfie for mentioning it, and happy birthday to you. Phil! :) :) :)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for bringing this up, Dave, since otherwise the occasion would have gone un-remarked upon. Happy Birthday, Phil, and many happy returns! :) And now fellows, let's all try to sing "Happy Birthday" in the same key, shall we?
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

thanks for the birthday wishes :D . of course, at my age i'd probably rather just have ignored it................LOL. thanks to wolfie not only for posting this but also for the wonderful birthday post at his wolfietoons web site. anyway, i appreciate the good wishes. thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Happy belated birthday Phil. I hope you got to spank a female bottom instead of vice versa. Thanks for all your incredible art that you do share with all us whether it be here at CSR or at your yahoo groups or anywhere else we are lucky enough to find them. If it is wolfie's birthday (i see you wished him a happy birthday?) too the same messege goes to him as well. Thanks to all the artists that share their time talent and of course their charactors with us. Have a great day and happy Memorial Day in the states.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi jim,

because of scheduling difficulties i haven't gotten to spank any female bottoms yet. i always spank my wife for her birthday and for mine :D .there just hasn't been time yet. she insists that i don't spank any other female bottoms either.................LOL. i'm glad you like my toons and i'm happy to provide thems so you're quite welcome :D . i'll join you in wishing everyone a happy memorial day too. thanks, phil