spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Postby overbarrel49 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 pm

confirmation 3.jpg
confirmation 3.jpg (144.88 KiB) Viewed 7154 times

hi everyone.

i'm not sure just how to operate all this yet but i'm having a stab at it. i use poser 7 and photoshop 7 to create spanking pics and toons. if i did all this right there should be one on this message :?: i call this one "confirmation". my7 inspiration for this pic is one by sassy bottoms which i believe is called "the missus in distress. if you like this kind of pic, let me know and i'll post more. thanks, phil

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Postby web-ed » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:08 pm

I'd say you're off to a good start, Phil! Thanks for sharing this one with us. :)
-- Web-Ed

daneldorado

Postby daneldorado » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:13 pm

What's the matter, Phil? You can't get the girl's bottom any redder than that? ;)

This, I think, is a noble undertaking. Not only is the girl's bottom a raging red, the over-the-knee positioning is just about perfect. And I like that she is wearing a skirt that he can simply pull up, rather than pants that have to be unbuttoned and lowered. She looks like a thoroughly feminine girl, getting a thoroughly rigorous spanking.

What are we to make of the thumbnail in the lower right corner?

Cheers,
Dan

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:34 pm

hi dan,

ah................er...............well, actually, i had it more red than that but finally toned it down some................LOL. your assessment of the pic is exactly right. a feminine young lady getting a through spanking from her husband. personally, i like skirts or dresses better............not only for the ease of access but also they just seem more feminine and therefore more arousing to me. one of my favorite fantasies is of spanking a lovely young lady in a beautiful pastoral setting with her wearing nothing but a nice, loose spring dress and panties :D . i chose the name "conformation" for this pic because in my mind a spanking had been promised under certain circumstances and the young bride just had to find out if her husband would really make good on his promise. now she has confirmation. as far as the "thumbnail" goes. that is my logo. the red bottom is over a barrel in that. normally i move the logo around and you might find it anywhere in the pic.

by the way, if you'll check the messages concerning your post of swat on tv, you'll find some comments i made about it and your drawings in general.

i'm glad you enjoyed the pic and i think i'll take this opportunity to post another one. thanks, phil

this pic is one of 42 that was in the last toon i did and is one of my favorites. no spanking going on just yet but getting pretty close ;) . i hope you all enjoy it.
Attachments
007 plain.jpg
007 plain.jpg (220.8 KiB) Viewed 7139 times

web-ed
Site Admin

Texas Spanking

Postby web-ed » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:41 pm

I see one set of cheeks is blushing already (with a second one coming soon)! I also note one of the three camera-phones has your "overbarrel" signature in its display. This looks to be set in Texas, in which a fair amount of spanking certainly takes place, but one more won't hurt (us, that is). Whooo - eeee! :lol:
-- Web-Ed

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:24 pm

one of those sets of cheeks is indeed blushing with the other set soon to follow just as you noted :D . in this particular case, the young lady is somewhat spoiled and is about to get a spanking in front of some folks she has been mistreating. nothing consensual about this whole thing but great fantasy in any case..........or at least i think so :lol: as you can see from the phones, the onlookers are excited about the whole thing ;) as for the logo being in one of them, as i was telling dan, i like to move it around and look for places to put it rather than just putting it in the corner or something every time. you might find it anywhere as you will see as i post more pics 8-). i hadn't really considered exactly where this was taking place. it's obviously a western setting complete with tonto in this pic...............the lone ranger puts in an appearance in later panels but doesn't do any spanking. he's just one of the onlookers in this one. anyway, texas would be as good as any :) . i will tell you that the whole thing takes place at the "BUCKING B" ranch which is owned by the spankee's daddy. in any case, i'm glad you enjoyed it :D and i will post more pics as i get time. thanks for your comments. phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:50 am

Phil! I'm glad to see that you're posting some of your stuff on Chicago Spanking Review now! I miss the old group with Arild, but it seems that a lot of us are showing up here now.

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:31 pm

hi boom,

i too miss the old moviespanking group.........even after all these years. as far as showing up here goes.................thanks and a tip of the hat to dave wolfe of wolfietoon fame :D . i don't know how he found this site but i'm glad he did. i would never have found it by myself. it's great to see some new o t katies , sam swat, captain woodshed and spanky sal again :D . in case you missed it, i posted some comments on the "a second o t katie thread" so i hope you'll get a chance to check those out. i'll post some more pics as time goes on. i just have to decide which ones. thanks for your comments, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:47 pm

predicament plain.jpg
Here's a lady who came a little early to the cook out to see if she could help her friend with anything before the rest of the guests arrived. she hadn't counted on seeing something she couldn't help with...............LOL.
predicament plain.jpg (253.91 KiB) Viewed 7096 times

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:50 pm

predicament too plain.jpg
the well meaning friend should have just turned and gone back home. instead she stood transfixed and watch her friend get spanked! i had some viewers who thought he should have spanked her too.................i agreed. phil
predicament too plain.jpg (227.76 KiB) Viewed 7096 times

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”