spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:56 pm

019.jpg
a little added embarrassment.............don't you just hate it when folks sneak up on you...............LOL.
019.jpg (255.37 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:03 pm

020.jpg
seems like our well spanked young lady won't be doing any sitting for a while......................our spanker has "other" problems...............LOL
020.jpg (240.07 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:05 pm

021.jpg
don't you just love a happy ending?
021.jpg (216.98 KiB) Viewed 2314 times

daneldorado

Postby daneldorado » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Bravo, Phil! Your new poser pics, no. 18, 19 and 20 are perfect! And here I was just saying, you wouldn't/couldn't bring the off-stage people into your pictures because it would take too much work! But there they are, justly celebrating Tammy's stupendous spanking. You have produced a wonderful spank story in poser pictures, and I suspect we will be keeping most of it in our personal files for a long time to come!

Cheers,
Dan

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:25 pm

hi dan,

i'm glad you liked the story :D . i've started another one and hope to be ready to start posting it sometime next week. hopefully that one will be entertaining too. thanks, phil

hugob00m

Postby hugob00m » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Wow! I love your happy ending! Tammy's bitchy attitude has been taken down a notch, and now she's able to see some of Tommy's good qualities! And I'm sure he'll enjoy soothing her tender bottom with some lotion! :D :D And I like the introduction of the "audience" near the end. If I was rating it the way they rate movies, I'd give it five stars... (And that's just because most of those movie rating systems don't go to six!)

butch46163@yahoo.com

Postby butch46163@yahoo.com » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm

WHAT CAN I SAY!! This is one of the best romantic spanking story I have seen in a long time! Love the great over the knee action and how red Tammy bottom was during the spanking.And what better way to end this as the two of them head over to her house for some cuddle time ;) Can`t wait to see your next story. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:43 am

hi boom,

i love a happy ending too so you'll probably see a lot of them in my toons :lol: . i have a huch that both tommy and tammy will enjoy the application of the lotion and whatever activities follow that :D . originally i wasn't planning on having an audience for this one but comments from viewers convinced me that i should so i changed the story a bit. from the comments, you're not the only one who liked that and i'm glad i did it this way :D . thanks for the high rating on this toon. i got a big grin from your comments :D :D . if i can get enough done, i'll be starting a new one next week. thanks much, phil

overbarrel49

Postby overbarrel49 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 am

hi butch,

i'm glad you mentioned that this was romantic. i have always thought that spankings have a great potential for romance and i think you're right that this one did turn out to be romantic even though it didn't start that way :D . as i said, i'm hoping to start posting a new toon next week and you can count on more over the knee action and red bottoms :lol: i'm glad you enjoyed this one and thanks for your comments :D . phil

web-ed
Site Admin

Back Side Story - Conclusion

Postby web-ed » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:42 am

Let's run down our checklist:
  • Well-spanked bottom - check
  • Bad attitude adjusted - check
  • Tammy now respects Tommy and therefore finds him more attractive - check
  • Has justice been served? Yes!

So nothing has been left undone, and all the viewer's desires have been satisfied. This story mixed discipline with romance, much the way many classic spanking scenes of the past have done. It's highly erotic, and we may assume that its climax having been reached, two more will soon be achieved in Tammy's house! Overall a great effort, Phil, which I think everyone is pleased with :) .
-- Web-Ed

Return to “Overbarrel Gallery”