spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
daneldorado

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by daneldorado »

Your "Tommy and Tammy" segment has already been assured a high place in the spanking firmament, it is that good.

Now... Can you accept a little constructive criticism? When you are drawing a spanking that lasts over several panels, it is a good idea to have at least one of those panels show the hand actually LANDING on its dear target. Otherwise, it will look as if Tommy is just waving his hand around.

Please accept this suggestion in the spirit in which it was intended. Just trying to help.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Back Side Story Progress

Post by web-ed »

I think Dan's suggestion is a good one, and best of all, it's timely - that is, still in time to be of some help because you haven't finished the story yet. Everyone seems to be in agreement that the story is progressing well, and we have now arrived at that delicious moment when the panties come down! This is the most embarrassing moment for the spankee, especially when it's her first time, but for the woman into spanking, it's also the most thrilling moment.

For Tammy, I'd say it's more embarrassment than thrill, though, which is how it will always be for someone who deserves a spanking but doesn't want one. This is a classic example of what I've called the "Let Justice Be Done" spanking, and it has very broad appeal as we see here. I look forward to the continuation.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan and web-ed,

i agree that it's a good suggestion and as web-ed noted, it's still in time for me to work it in to the story :D i like web-ed's description of the panties being pulled down as delicious . it most certainly is delicious for us as spankers and viewers :D the embarrassment, or the thrill, of it for the spankee is one of the best moments of the spanking. personally, i think that depictions of any of these emotional moments whether they are before, during or after the spanking are just as important as the physical act of spanking. such moments add to the overall enjoyment of the story. for me these are really arousing too :twisted: :D . glad you're enjoying the toon and we will be continuing soon. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

pic #12

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

being a spanker, one of my favorite moments in a spanking is the one where the spankee's panties get pulled down to bare her bottom for the spanking. i think it's a moment that will bring lots of different sensations and feelings to the surfaces no matter which side of the lap you're on in just about any circumstances. in a situation like this one, however, i have a feeling that it's a moment that's gonna be "especially" intense. in this case i don't think it's gonna last all that long though cause once spanks start landing on bare bottom skin i have a hunch it will be forgotten about in favor of other "concerns". i hope you enjoy them, phil
don't you just love disbelief.................LOL.
don't you just love disbelief.................LOL.
012.jpg (190.86 KiB) Viewed 8507 times
overbarrel49

pic #13

Post by overbarrel49 »

see what i mean? she seems a lot more worried about what's happening to her bottom than who is looking at it.
see what i mean? she seems a lot more worried about what's happening to her bottom than who is looking at it.
013.jpg (199.41 KiB) Viewed 8507 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Oh dear Lord, how much more happiness can we stand?

These new pics of Tommy and Tammy are so thrilling in their audacity, and the adrenaline sparks such an intense reaction in us, I cannot imagine how we're going to get through the next two weeks before we see Tommy's hand actually LAND on its adorable target.

I'm glad you took b00m's suggestion about darkening the bottom row of molars in Tammy's wide-open mouth. THIS way looks much more realistic, and the pleasure gained by your viewers is enhanced accordingly.

But I'm a little worried about Tommy. In your last pic, number 13, it looks as if Tommy is sitting on the very edge of his seat. With another 120 or so pounds (of Tammy) to weigh him down, could you try to keep him anchored to that chair, before he falls off?

I know, I shouldn't worry. Phil is in charge, and this man KNOWS how to draw a good spanking!

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Wow! Your latest two pictures are great! The two onlookers off to the side are enjoying the view :lol: :lol: as Tommy pulls down Tammy's panties. ;) :oops: And what a view it is! Her bottom is nicely rounded and already blushing from the first few spanks she got. The brat is getting her comeuppance, and all is right in the world.
web-ed
Site Admin

Tammy's Bottom is Now Completely Bared

Post by web-ed »

This is unbelievable! I feel just like one of the onlookers (and they're having a great time, too) as Tammy's bottom is bared for all to see and begins to turn a lovely shade of red. MWA-HA-HA-HA! :twisted:

Things are progressing very nicely indeed. The only remaining question is how long it will be until Tammy learns her lesson and repents her bratty ways.
Last edited by web-ed on Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: correct punctuation
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I knew there was a reason I particularly liked this new pic, this Number 13.

Aside from the fact that we are seeing a beautiful but bratty girl being turned over a man's knee and having her panties lowered for a good, bare-bottom spanking, you and I both know that that is not enough.

In this pic, even more than the others, we can see a dimension of overbarrel's talent that we may not have noticed before: Her HANDS!

Take a moment to study the positioning of Tammy's fingers. They are perfectly rendered here, but in a way I don't believe I've seen before. One hand shows her fingers splayed out, in a sign of extreme dismay. The other hand shows her fingers curled, but without closing her fist: a sign of her humiliation that she, the prima donna of this theater company, is being treated like a naughty child!

Back in the day, my father used to publish a weekly magazine and of course, he would often commission artworks from professional artists. There was one artist who was obviously a master at drawing faces, bodies, arms, legs, backgrounds etc... but as good as he was with everything else, he Could... Not... Draw... Hands! Usually he would draw a picture and have the person in the pic HIDING his or her hands, like under a sofa pillow or something. One time, he drew a picture where he had to show the hands, and they looked awful!

So, when I grew up and began to draw pictures, I made it my first priority to draw the human hand realistically. But now, overbarrel has gone the extra mile: He draws hands that are as realistic as ever, even in uncharacteristic poses. I give you Pic #13 of his current series, and I have never seen a cartoon-type drawing with such perfect hands, even in an atypical position. Dude knows what he's doing.

Now, I hope that we will see Tommy's hand actually making CONTACT with Tammy's derriere. I don't think I've ever seen that from overbarrel... but I have not doubt that he will deliver. He hasn't let us down yet, has he?

Keep on stroking, Phil!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

first off i'm really happy that you're finding my toon "stimulating" :D i personally practice consensual spanking but i still think that the non consensual ones make some of the best fantasies! as far as the pic with his hand landing goes, you may yet be disappointed with it. it occurs in pic #14 which is the next one. my focus in this pic was tammy's reaction to this particularly hard swat so the pic is shot from a forward angle where i could get a good shot of her face. you can actually only see her bottom from the side and only part of his hand which has landed on her sore bottom. i agree with you that boom's suggestion about the inside of her mouth is a good one whether it solves the problem jim was having or not, although i sure hope it does. what i have noticed over the years is that many of the best ideas i ever had i got from someone else ;) . now, about tommy's position on the chair. in my view this is the only position possible for him since she is over his left knee and not the right one. i can tell you from personal experience that if you remain sitting at the back of the chair when you go to leg lock her, she will be on your lap at an angle and far out toward your knees. you will only be able to throw your right leg over her legs part way and down on her calves. in this position it is relatively easy for her to wiggle out of it. not only have i had this problem but also i have seen it many times in spanking clips where the spanker just can't seem to quite get control of his struggling spankee because the seat of the chair is in the way of him getting her thighs between his. if you'll notice that is not the case here. tommy has his right leg completely over her thighs with his right leg bent at the knee and his foot firmly planted on the floor. from this position her kicking is more limited and she would have to struggle much harder to get out from under his leg giving him much more control. to do this he must get her thighs between his and to do that he has to move forward on the chair so it is not in the way. with this position she is moved farther back toward his body with her thighs firmly between his and is not angled away from him. he still has enough of his butt on the chair to remain there :D anyway, that's my logic on this and it was done deliberately. i'll be interested so see what further comments you have about this or anyone else who would like to chime in :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i liked your comment that all is right with the world :lol: . i too like the onlookers and they'll have more comments as we go along. now all i have to do is figure out just how to finish this toon so that tammy finds out her spanking has been public :D . i'd appreciate it if you'd read the reply i just sent to dan. i'd be interested in knowing what your take is on his position on the chair. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i liked your comment about feeling like one of the onlookers :D . personally i feel that i must have a certain amount of voyeur in me because i find the prospect of watching a spanking almost as exciting as being the one giving it . for one thing, you could get some views that even the spanker doesn't get to see not to mention that you can really watch closely if you're not trying to spank and restrain the spankee :D . i haven't decided yet whether i like watching unobserved or watching when the spankee can see me best. both have their own allure :lol: . i agree that things are progressing nicely and i'll try to keep that going. i'll make the same request of you that i did boom. i would appreciate it if you'd check out the reply i just made to dan and then make any comments you might have about tommys' position on the chair. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi again dan,

thank you, thank you, thank you! i am so pleased that you noticed tammy's hands :D :D . i spend a lot of time on the position of the spankee's body including her hands. i really feel that this body language tells as much about what the spankee is feeling as her expression does. that's one of the reasons that i'm glad i finally have the computer equipment that allows me to do these pics this big. i spend a lot of time on details and i like for folks to be able to see them :D . i think that many times folks get an overall impression without actually noticing the details that go into making that impression. it's really great to know that you noticed her hands since i did spend a certain amount of time contemplating just how they should be :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Now thats what I call a spanking!! GREAT work OVERBARREL judging how the way you had Tommy restain Tammy legs by putting both of his legs over her"s must mean that you to have had plenty experince dealing with adult female brats :lol: The look on Tammy face showed not only pain but humiliationof having her bottom bare and expose for Tommy and whoever else to see. Now I"am a big fan of humiliation before or after a spanking and what better way than to humiliate a grown woman than to bare her bottom before a spanking.Also love the way he used his other arm to keep her down and over his lap she sure wasn"t gonna escape this punishment :lol: Hope to see you do one of a tough female bandit who bottom is bare and roasted in front of the entire town including her two shaply female cohorts that are both red faces and slyly rubbing their bottoms thanking the skys that their not the ones recieveing the spanking that they are witnessing being administer to their boss by the town sheriff. Or how about a very shaply beautiful female space alien who green large curvy rump turns a nice shade of red from a hard over the knee spanking by the hero :twisted: Anyway love your work OVERBARREL and hope to see more in the future! THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

overbarrel wrote:

Now, about tommy's position on the chair. in my view this is the only position possible for him since she is over his left knee and not the right one.

Well, it's true that I had not "factored in" the point about her legs now being between his knees. However, I note that she is in that same position in the previous two (2) pictures, and in those pics Tommy is seated firmly in the center of the chair.

Come to think about it, in my own spanking "career," the only time I clamped my spankee's legs between my own, I was sitting on a couch, not a chair; and that way, one can clamp the spankee's legs and position her upper body slightly to the left (or right) and have her rest her upper bod on the couch seat.

Of course, this is a position I rarely used, because all -- well, ALMOST all -- of the spankings I delivered were consensual. When you are playing with a consenting spankee, there is no need to clamp her legs between your own, because she isn't trying to get away. When I did use that method, it was simply to work a variation on an already successful play time.

Keep on keepin' on, Phil. You are in the midst of producing a MASTERPIECE!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi butch,

i'm glad you liked her expression :D . as i said, i think the moment when the panties come down is an intense one and i was trying to capture some of that on her face. thanks too for the suggestions for future toons. i will keep them in mind and perhaps i will use all or part of one of them. you have to remember that the more people i have in a scene, the longer it takes to render them and it will get to a point where it won't do it at all after the file gets so big even though my computer is fairly new and designed with poser in mind. in the mean time, i'm glad you're enjoying the toon :D . thanks for your comments. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

hmmmmmm, i was just checking out those 2 pics that you mentioned and he is indeed in the middle of the seat. the only thing i can think of is that it wasn't a problem when i did the renders so i didn't change it. if i remember right, when i started doing pic #13 the leg of the chair was through her left calf and that's why i moved them forward. in pic #12 it may have been through her calf too but from that angle you can't tell it so i didn't fool with it. i have learned that it is way more important what it looks like in the final pic than if the placement is exactly correct before the render. sometimes poser will make things look funny because of lighting and shadows and such and i have to change a pose that looks ok because it looks wrong once rendered.

i have given a couple spankings along the way where i had to leg lock the spankee and found that it is easier for me to get her controlled if i scoot forward on the seat. of course, i am only 5" 9" and someone taller with longer legs might not have to do that. i haven't tried that on a couch however. usually if we are on the couch we are there so we can both be comfortable for an erotic spanking. any time i have used a leg lock it has been on a straight back chair. thanks for the kind words. they bring a grin to my face :D . phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

overbarrel49 wrote:i'd appreciate it if you'd read the reply i just sent to dan. i'd be interested in knowing what your take is on his position on the chair.
I hadn't noticed until Dan pointed it out how close Tommy is to the edge of the chair. As long as he doesn't tip the chair over, I guess he's alright. And I think you're right that he would have to move forward the way he did to put both of Tammy's legs between his. Anyway, the two most recent pictures you posted look good to me.

A thought just occurred to me about the onlookers. Maybe you already planned to have them applaud at the end of Tommy and Tammy's "performance". If you didn't already think of it yourself, I think you shouuld consider doing that.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

thanks for replying to my query about dan's observation that tommy is sitting at the edge of the seat. i was just curious what other folks thought. you and dan especially have a lot of experience doing spanking drawings so i figure there's a good chance you may have some insight that i haven't had time to pick up on yet :) . you are now the 4th person i have had comment that applause by the spectators in the peanut gallery would be a good idea at the end of the spanking. it seems a good idea to me and since that seems to be the consensus of opinion i think that's probably just what i'll do :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

the main goal of a spanking like tammy is getting is to change her attitude and it appears like that is finally happening :D ..............no more trying to give orders or complaining about how much it hurts. now she's pleading for the spanking to stop and promising better behavior. part of being a good spanker is being able to judge when such pleas are being made just from panic and when they're genuine and fortunately it appears that tommy is practiced in this art. it looks like we may have a successful spanking before he's through :D i'll be interested to see what everyone thinks of this first one, #14, since this is the one with his hand landing on her bottom but as i mentioned earlier, i have a hunch the angle isn't what you had in mind. anyway, i hope you enjoy both of them. phil
sometimes you have to land a particularly hard swat to emphasize a word or 2 of your lecture.
sometimes you have to land a particularly hard swat to emphasize a word or 2 of your lecture.
014.jpg (178.19 KiB) Viewed 6855 times