spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

like many of us, i've been around and spanking for many years now...............LOL. i still reminisce about those early spankings and those early days and it just seemed natural to me that some things might change while others did not :D i'm glad you got a smile out of it. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Then and Now, 1967 and 2007

Post by web-ed »

Cute concept, Phil! The more things change... From the spankee's expressions, it looks to me like the spanking hurt just as much in 2007 as it had 40 years before! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

it may even have hurt more since there were no longer any restrictions on pulling her panties down :D . of course, you'd think she would have gotten at least a little used to it by then :lol: . probably less embarrassing now though since she's in her own bedroom instead of out in the garden :lol: . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

i must be getting spring fever. in any case, here's another spring outdoor spanking pic i did about 3 years ago. it dawned me that even girls who get spanked by their husbands/boyfriends pretty regularly might be pretty surprised to find herself otk if he decides a spanking just can't wait when they're out of the house :o :D . phil
the great thing about a nice spring dress is that it can be pulled up anywhere
the great thing about a nice spring dress is that it can be pulled up anywhere
spring dress csr.jpg (213.55 KiB) Viewed 4545 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

of course, you're probably somewhat limited about just how thorough a spanking you can give when you're in a city park so you might want to re address the issue that caused you to spank her in the first place "later at home" :D
not as surprising but definitely worth the effort
not as surprising but definitely worth the effort
later, at home.jpg (234.34 KiB) Viewed 4545 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Spring Fever Spanking Pics

Post by web-ed »

Yep, that's the great advantage of spanking at home: sorry, honey, but those panties are coming down! Nice red bottom, Phil! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

yep that is an advantage of spanking at home............so is that nice red bottom :D i have a hunch that would have been hard to achieve in the park...............LOL. glad you liked it. thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi phil, i enjoyed both of these series the park scene was excellent and the at home was even better. I love your spankees (Their expressions, their bottoms, their clothes and their thoughts are fabulous). I really do enjoy them and thank you so much for sharing them with us. I cannot tell you ways to improve it as it seems only people with artistac talent can see some of the changes (web-ed says he is not an artist, but i don't believe him) that you have said you have done. I admit that i have trouble with 3-d glasses and your poser art has more dimensions than i can see otherwise so thank you for creating them and i hope you keep them coming. have a great day
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I enjoyed your two latest contributions quite a bit! I especially like the look on the lady's face while her man is giving her a second spanking at home!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi jim,

i'm glad you enjoyed these toons :D . i particularly like hearing that you like the expressions because i work a lot on getting them just the way i want them. i also work a lot on the dialog which is particularly difficult when it's a female as you might suspect. as for the bottoms..............i just make them the way i like them :D . thanks for your comments. i appreciate them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

interesting that you liked the expression on the one at home best. i liked them both but thought the surprised look in the park was my favorite................LOL. i'm glad you enjoyed the toon :D . btw, i will be posting a short, new toon soon. dave wolfe is having a birthday and i am working on a birthday toon for him which i will post here as well as at my toon groups. thanks for your comments. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

my old friend, Dave Wolfe, is having a birthday on tuesday :D . I decided to do a short toon to celebrate the occasion and I'm posting it here. I hope you all enjoy it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLFIE :D !
wbd 001.jpg
wbd 001.jpg (227.29 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

always interested in the best possible customer service, our man Wolfie decides on a free demonstration.
always interested in the best possible customer service, our man Wolfie decides on a free demonstration.
wbd 002.jpg (214.09 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

going through all those features takes time but adds to giving the customer the best possible experience
going through all those features takes time but adds to giving the customer the best possible experience
wbd 003.jpg (228.82 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

demonstrating how "powerful" your product is, is always a good idea
demonstrating how "powerful" your product is, is always a good idea
wbd 004.jpg (234.18 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

demonstration over............complete with instructions on how to properly care for the new product! a good, thorough selling job!
demonstration over............complete with instructions on how to properly care for the new product! a good, thorough selling job!
wbd 005.jpg (221.55 KiB) Viewed 6435 times
jimc

Post by jimc »

great phil I love the outfits you find for the spankees. Your time spent on the decor, expressions, colors and your commentary all were excellant and does show. I really like your positions and the other pictures within the story that add to the story. I do want you to know that i really do appreciate the time on the spankees that you spend i mean hairstyles, expressions, clothes,positions, speech balloons, colors to the bottom, tears and the expressions to the spankers all are done very well. as always i cannot add ways to improve it because they are just personal preferences and each of the artists that share their works (dan, b00m, dave, doc, karstens, you) all have different styles and i like elements of all of your all's work. i look at each of them as the fine art that they are and wish that i had other words to show how much that we appreciate them and that you share them with us. So well done and keep them coming is all i can say on them. Have a great day.
Jim
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks again Phil, for your beautiful poser toons, this time about a young lady attempting to steal a laptop computer from a video shop. Lovely work, and of course your commentary is spot on!

If I may make a (slightly) critical comment: It seems that all your spankers are shown with their hand in the air, ready to descend to their lovely targets. This is fine, for a single cartoon; but when you do a series, as you did here, it would be great if some of the panels show the man's hand making actual contact with the lady's bottom. Otherwise, it looks as if his hand never moves.

But I will echo jimc's comments about the outfits, decor, and color you have chosen. All of them are perfect.

Oh, if only I could do poser art, the way you do it!

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi jim,

i'm glad you liked the toon :D . your comments are greatly appreciated and bring a smile to my face. don't worry about ideas to improve the pics..............such detailed comments tell me a lot about what you are noticing and liking and that really helps me a bunch. so often i get comments that say, "good pic" or "i liked it". these are nice to hear but tell me little about just what it was that they liked. anyway, it's great to get comments like these. thanks for taking time to make them. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

thanks for the comments. i do have a tendency to show the spanker with his hand in the air or descending and rarely do one with it landing on her bottom..............these are pretty hard for me to do although i have done some. it does seem like a good idea though and i will try to include more of them in toons with multiple spanking pics. i think most of the ones i have done with the hand landing have been on the first swat but i will consider just when would be appropriate and try to get some variation in them. i usually go with different camera angles too but in this case i was in a hurry and used the same one a couple different pics because it is faster.................LOL. anyway, i appreciate your comments and i'm happy you enjoyed the toon :D . thanks, phil