spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
web-ed
Site Admin

While Spanking Through the Park One Day...

Post by web-ed »

Yes, I would think most women would be a little concerned about being discovered OTK and panties down! It's a fun fantasy, I agree, but difficult to pull off in reality when you remember how the sound of spanking carries in the open air! There would be an excellent chance of being discovered. Of course, there are some areas secluded enough in larger parks (for our foreign friends, here in the U.S. those would be State or National Parks, or National Forest) that you could get away with it. Still, there would be problems, like the lack of a convenient bench (or even a nice tree stump) and mosquitoes!

I liked this scene, with the older couple discovering the younger one - "Looks like they're getting off to a good start" - ah, memories. Liked the signature too. "Only you can prevent forest fires." But you can't always prevent bottom-fires...
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by jimc »

yes a fun story and fantasy indeed. I like her outfit and your shading of the important areas were great. I saw that there was some other poser art called the valentine chair on youtube about i think that is done in flash poser as you see the spanks and see the spankee react to being spanked (movement, expressions, etc). I do have to say too that i liked the position and the thought balloons. (my complaint is the mouth and tears, but that is a personal preference and i do think it does add to the shot so it should not be changed.) Thanks for showing us this great artform. I want to thank all the artists for whatever work that they share. Have a great day.
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i also think it's a fun fantasy :D i agree with you too about it being tough to pull off. as a matter of fact, i would venture to say that this sort of thing probably belongs almost exclusively in the realm of fantasy...............especially these days. i have given a few spankings in parks along the way but never a blistering such as this. the ones i gave were more along the lines of play. she was playfully bratting and i gave her a playful spanking............on her bare bottom to be sure though. i worked in a state park as the naturalist the summer i graduated college and gave 2 such spankings there...........one to a park visitor and one to a female employee. of course, one of my main duties as naturalist was to lead hikes for the guests so i knew the park really well and went to great lengths to make sure i went to a well hidden, secluded area.

i still have to wonder if, in days gone by, that other folks of like mind haven't engaged in spanking in this same park. it seems likely to me. funny thing about the great outdoors in general and the parks specifically. being out there and feeling relatively alone gets people aroused. the asst. manager at the park came upon a couple who couldn't wait any longer and were having sex right in the middle of the path.............and not a secluded one either..............LOL. anyway, i feel certain that i was not the first to engage in spanking in this park and others. i guess that's what gave me the idea of the older couple walking the same path they did years ago and coming on the younger couple. btw, you are exactly right about the problems that come up. the seating problem "can" be solved...............the mosquitoes..............not so much.............LOL.

i'm glad you enjoyed this pic :D i liked the idea of the memories of the older couple too..........not only that but also if you're gonna get caught it would be better to get caught by someone who understands! i'm glad you enjoyed the logo placement too. to me it was a natural...........after all, i was a junior forest ranger and even had a smokey the bear teddy bear as a child :lol: thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Jim,

i'm glad you enjoyed the fantasy and the pic :D i have been doing this for a few years now and it seems like the fantasies are the most liked. perhaps because they are the kind of things that people fantasize about but don't really do. thanks for your specific comments too. i'm not exactly certain what you mean about the mouth and the tears. i would greatly appreciate it if you would elaborate on this for me. it might help me in doing future pics.

as far as the poser animation goes.............poser is a 3d animation program. i just never use the animation portion of it. there are too many problems with it as far as the clothing goes so i prefer to just do still pics. i have an animation of a spanking done in poser but the file size is too large for me to post here. if you're interested in this, send me an email and i will send it to you. thanks for your nice comments. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Poser Animations

Post by web-ed »

Phil,
If you'd like to post your animation where everyone can see it, there is a way we can do it if the file is small to enough to send in an email. Specifically, I can upload the file to one of the directories in CSR and then link to it right from this board (much the way Dan links to his cartoons which reside on Image Titan). You would have to email me the file because no one else can upload files to CSR (except small ones as attachments in this data base). Or I can even build a separate webpage and add a link from the Picture Gallery, if you'd prefer doing it that way. Building such a page is no big deal for me - just write whatever text you want and I can place it above or below the animation.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

i think there are a lot of us old timers hanging around that started spanking our girls at an early age and found it became a life long hobby............i know it did for me :D it occurred to me that while some things have changed over the years, others have not. in my early days i often had to wait to spank my sweetie because her folks were around....................either that or we had to hide out somewhere. in those days birth control pills hadn't been invented yet or at least they hadn't reached the backwater places i lived so in those days it was often forbidden to take her panties down lest things go too far. of course, later in life those things went away and i didn't have to wait or hide and panties were definitely lowered before spanking. with all this in mind, i did a couple pics in 2007 called "then and now" here's the first one.....................1967. phil
then and now 1967.jpg
then and now 1967.jpg (255.21 KiB) Viewed 5299 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

here's the second pic. then and now 2007 :D as you can see...........some things change and some don't. of course, you don't want to get too used to that not waiting or hiding out part.................with kids and grand kids, i still often have to wait...............LOL. phil
then and now 2007.jpg
then and now 2007.jpg (229.81 KiB) Viewed 5299 times
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi phil these were great. I like your skirts and dresses being raised and the grimace on the spankees face was fantastic. As to my earlier comment about the off the beaten path artwork. The bottom part of the mouth just seemed to draw my attention in that it looked like they were not attached to the mouth and looked like she was going to swallow them and the tears falling off her face to the ground just seemed to catch me as well as something out of place. I really enjoy your bottoms and your positioning. I like your earlier efforts for as bright as they seemed. To me there is something esoteric in a daylight spanking and i guess it just looked more open if that is the word i am looking for. Your females do seem to have more personality than the spanker, but that is what makes it so good. I love otk the most and your positions are excellant. Thanks again for sharing your creations with us. have a great day.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Then and now... what a great idea! Thanks for posting your art! It's a lot of fun. :D :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi jim,

interesting about the dresses being raised. personally, i like the idea of raising a dress more than pulling jeans down or something like that so i tend to do more of them :D . i guess it's just something about the ease of access that i find more arousing 8-) . as i've mentioned before, i put a lot of thought and work into the expressions...........especially of the spankees, and it's always nice to hear that other folks like them too :) thanks for answering my questions about the other pic. interesting comments about the tears. i added them at the last minute. i have used tears before but this is only the second time i have had them actually falling like this. the other time was on the "confirmation" pic i posted earlier. i think that is used more in comics and such and perhaps they are out of place in a pic such as this one. i decided to use it to show "flying" tears to go along with the "flying" hair and such...............LOL.

i'm glad to hear that you like the positions of the spankees too. i originally started doing these pics because i couldn't find many of exactly the kind of spanking drawings i like best....................otk spanking :D i'll be posting more as time permits and i hope you'll enjoy many of them. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

like many of us, i've been around and spanking for many years now...............LOL. i still reminisce about those early spankings and those early days and it just seemed natural to me that some things might change while others did not :D i'm glad you got a smile out of it. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Then and Now, 1967 and 2007

Post by web-ed »

Cute concept, Phil! The more things change... From the spankee's expressions, it looks to me like the spanking hurt just as much in 2007 as it had 40 years before! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

it may even have hurt more since there were no longer any restrictions on pulling her panties down :D . of course, you'd think she would have gotten at least a little used to it by then :lol: . probably less embarrassing now though since she's in her own bedroom instead of out in the garden :lol: . glad you enjoyed it. thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

i must be getting spring fever. in any case, here's another spring outdoor spanking pic i did about 3 years ago. it dawned me that even girls who get spanked by their husbands/boyfriends pretty regularly might be pretty surprised to find herself otk if he decides a spanking just can't wait when they're out of the house :o :D . phil
the great thing about a nice spring dress is that it can be pulled up anywhere
the great thing about a nice spring dress is that it can be pulled up anywhere
spring dress csr.jpg (213.55 KiB) Viewed 4436 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

of course, you're probably somewhat limited about just how thorough a spanking you can give when you're in a city park so you might want to re address the issue that caused you to spank her in the first place "later at home" :D
not as surprising but definitely worth the effort
not as surprising but definitely worth the effort
later, at home.jpg (234.34 KiB) Viewed 4436 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Spring Fever Spanking Pics

Post by web-ed »

Yep, that's the great advantage of spanking at home: sorry, honey, but those panties are coming down! Nice red bottom, Phil! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

yep that is an advantage of spanking at home............so is that nice red bottom :D i have a hunch that would have been hard to achieve in the park...............LOL. glad you liked it. thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi phil, i enjoyed both of these series the park scene was excellent and the at home was even better. I love your spankees (Their expressions, their bottoms, their clothes and their thoughts are fabulous). I really do enjoy them and thank you so much for sharing them with us. I cannot tell you ways to improve it as it seems only people with artistac talent can see some of the changes (web-ed says he is not an artist, but i don't believe him) that you have said you have done. I admit that i have trouble with 3-d glasses and your poser art has more dimensions than i can see otherwise so thank you for creating them and i hope you keep them coming. have a great day
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I enjoyed your two latest contributions quite a bit! I especially like the look on the lady's face while her man is giving her a second spanking at home!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi jim,

i'm glad you enjoyed these toons :D . i particularly like hearing that you like the expressions because i work a lot on getting them just the way i want them. i also work a lot on the dialog which is particularly difficult when it's a female as you might suspect. as for the bottoms..............i just make them the way i like them :D . thanks for your comments. i appreciate them. phil