spanking pics using poser and photoshop

The cartoons of Overbarrel. Reader comments strongly desired!

Moderator: overbarrel49

Forum rules
Only Overbarrel's art and relevant comments should be posted here.
overbarrel49

spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by overbarrel49 »

confirmation 3.jpg
confirmation 3.jpg (144.88 KiB) Viewed 17730 times
hi everyone.

i'm not sure just how to operate all this yet but i'm having a stab at it. i use poser 7 and photoshop 7 to create spanking pics and toons. if i did all this right there should be one on this message :?: i call this one "confirmation". my7 inspiration for this pic is one by sassy bottoms which i believe is called "the missus in distress. if you like this kind of pic, let me know and i'll post more. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: spanking pics using poser and photoshop

Post by web-ed »

I'd say you're off to a good start, Phil! Thanks for sharing this one with us. :)
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

What's the matter, Phil? You can't get the girl's bottom any redder than that? ;)

This, I think, is a noble undertaking. Not only is the girl's bottom a raging red, the over-the-knee positioning is just about perfect. And I like that she is wearing a skirt that he can simply pull up, rather than pants that have to be unbuttoned and lowered. She looks like a thoroughly feminine girl, getting a thoroughly rigorous spanking.

What are we to make of the thumbnail in the lower right corner?

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

ah................er...............well, actually, i had it more red than that but finally toned it down some................LOL. your assessment of the pic is exactly right. a feminine young lady getting a through spanking from her husband. personally, i like skirts or dresses better............not only for the ease of access but also they just seem more feminine and therefore more arousing to me. one of my favorite fantasies is of spanking a lovely young lady in a beautiful pastoral setting with her wearing nothing but a nice, loose spring dress and panties :D . i chose the name "conformation" for this pic because in my mind a spanking had been promised under certain circumstances and the young bride just had to find out if her husband would really make good on his promise. now she has confirmation. as far as the "thumbnail" goes. that is my logo. the red bottom is over a barrel in that. normally i move the logo around and you might find it anywhere in the pic.

by the way, if you'll check the messages concerning your post of swat on tv, you'll find some comments i made about it and your drawings in general.

i'm glad you enjoyed the pic and i think i'll take this opportunity to post another one. thanks, phil

this pic is one of 42 that was in the last toon i did and is one of my favorites. no spanking going on just yet but getting pretty close ;) . i hope you all enjoy it.
Attachments
007 plain.jpg
007 plain.jpg (220.8 KiB) Viewed 17715 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Texas Spanking

Post by web-ed »

I see one set of cheeks is blushing already (with a second one coming soon)! I also note one of the three camera-phones has your "overbarrel" signature in its display. This looks to be set in Texas, in which a fair amount of spanking certainly takes place, but one more won't hurt (us, that is). Whooo - eeee! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

one of those sets of cheeks is indeed blushing with the other set soon to follow just as you noted :D . in this particular case, the young lady is somewhat spoiled and is about to get a spanking in front of some folks she has been mistreating. nothing consensual about this whole thing but great fantasy in any case..........or at least i think so :lol: as you can see from the phones, the onlookers are excited about the whole thing ;) as for the logo being in one of them, as i was telling dan, i like to move it around and look for places to put it rather than just putting it in the corner or something every time. you might find it anywhere as you will see as i post more pics 8-). i hadn't really considered exactly where this was taking place. it's obviously a western setting complete with tonto in this pic...............the lone ranger puts in an appearance in later panels but doesn't do any spanking. he's just one of the onlookers in this one. anyway, texas would be as good as any :) . i will tell you that the whole thing takes place at the "BUCKING B" ranch which is owned by the spankee's daddy. in any case, i'm glad you enjoyed it :D and i will post more pics as i get time. thanks for your comments. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Phil! I'm glad to see that you're posting some of your stuff on Chicago Spanking Review now! I miss the old group with Arild, but it seems that a lot of us are showing up here now.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i too miss the old moviespanking group.........even after all these years. as far as showing up here goes.................thanks and a tip of the hat to dave wolfe of wolfietoon fame :D . i don't know how he found this site but i'm glad he did. i would never have found it by myself. it's great to see some new o t katies , sam swat, captain woodshed and spanky sal again :D . in case you missed it, i posted some comments on the "a second o t katie thread" so i hope you'll get a chance to check those out. i'll post some more pics as time goes on. i just have to decide which ones. thanks for your comments, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Here's a lady who came a little early to the cook out to see if she could help her friend with anything before the rest of the guests arrived. she hadn't counted on seeing something she couldn't help with...............LOL.
Here's a lady who came a little early to the cook out to see if she could help her friend with anything before the rest of the guests arrived. she hadn't counted on seeing something she couldn't help with...............LOL.
predicament plain.jpg (253.91 KiB) Viewed 17672 times
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

the well meaning friend should have just turned and gone back home. instead she stood transfixed and watch her friend get spanked! i had some viewers who thought he should have spanked her too.................i agreed. phil
the well meaning friend should have just turned and gone back home. instead she stood transfixed and watch her friend get spanked! i had some viewers who thought he should have spanked her too.................i agreed. phil
predicament too plain.jpg (227.76 KiB) Viewed 17672 times
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Phil, I don't understand the process that allows you to create these wonderful pictures, and I doubt I will ever learn. But I do know a little something about putting together a picture on drawing paper, and I can see the two disciplines (no pun intended) are similar.

You have a real gift, Phil. I hope you will continue to turn out these magnificent portraits in whatever you call this medium.

As for constructive criticism: I think the dimensions of the man in your newest post -- the one where he is spanking a girl at what looks like an outdoor barbecue spot, are PERFECT. However, if I may say so, the beauty over his lap is a bit long in the torso. This, I'm sure, is something you can work with and fix in your future pictures.

When I first began drawing, I was also guilty of making the lady's torso too long. Don't know why it is, but if we are trying to create a pic of someone sexy, we always seem to exaggerate her midsection. I was 18 before a friend pointed it out to me, and I studied my drawing and realized that he was absolutely right. Nowadays, I am sometimes guilty of overcompensating, and drawing a girl's midsection too short. Fortunately, we now have the magic of Photoshop to help correct our mistakes.

Hope you will take these few comments in a positive way, as a compliment on your wonderful art. I've never seen anything like it before, and I hope you will continue to create these gems for us.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi dan,

thanks so much for your kind words :D i have discussed this with dave wolfe on a few occasions and he agrees with your assessment that the 2 disciplines are similar in many respects and have similar problems. one thing we had discussed was how difficult it is to do a rendering of tears in any medium. i can't draw at all. i have no sense of proportion and any time i try to draw something it bears little resemblance to what i had intended. i can't even look at a pic and just copy the lines i see. anyway, i had always wanted to do spanking pics and my lack of drawing talent forced me to go to poser. unfortunately poser has many limitations so i use photoshop to fix the problems once i have the renders from poser.

as i said, i always wanted to do spanking drawings so i have worked hard to get the pics looking like i want and if you remember any of the early ones i posted at arild's i think you'll agree i have improved over the years. that's why it was so great to have you say that my pics are magnificent :D once i discovered spanking online i found almost immediately that i like the spanking drawings much better than photographs but found it difficult to find exactly the kind i like..............namely otk hand spankings or paddlings. that's why i jumped at the chance to work with poser. i always loved your drawings as well as booms and wolfietoons along with many others and i love being able to do them myself so i will continue producing them and will try to post the best ones here.

i appreciate your comments about the proportions of the spankee in the last pic although i will have to study us some to see if there's anything i can do about it. the models i use are full of "morphs" so that you can change the body shapes. as they come they are way too skinny to suit my tastes.............sort of like the way they want models to look these days. i like more meat on my ladies and have modified the body shapes to give them more to spank.................LOL. i don't know if there's anything i can do about the torso length or not. i use the same 2 models for all my characters. i apply different textures, different faces and different hair to make them look like different people. in this case, it might just be that the person who did this "girl" shaped her that way and i never noticed??? did you notice the same problem in the first pic i posted here? i looked at the pic and compared it to the first one i posted here which i called "confirmation". to me the spankee in confirmation doesn't look that way so i'll be interested in your comments about that. i might just be the 'girl" i used or it might be the camera angle or the position or some thing like that. i have noticed that the camera angle and the lighting are very critical features in getting just the effect i want. thanks for your comments. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Long Torsos and the Old Arild Gang

Post by web-ed »

Dan's remark on long torsos was interesting - he's right, it's a common flaw you will find all over the place if you look. One example I always noticed was the famous Legends of the Stargrazers cover.

Anyway, Phil, I'm very glad that so many of you from the old Arild gang have found a new home here, and I'm grateful to Dave Wolfe also for apparently pointing you in the direction of the site. You might (I hope) have found CSR on your own eventually. Although the early pages I did were not that effective in getting the attention of the major search engines, as I learned more about how they worked I became better at coding my pages. At this point, anyone who searches for "Comic Book Spanking" or something more specific like "spank Batgirl" should find CSR among the top ten listings, I would hope. However, "spanking art" might not do it.

Oh yes - I enjoyed both "Predicaments", especially the friend getting it too!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i haven't had a lot of time to check things out in poser yet due to my work schedule and the birth of my newest grand daughter yesterday :D . so far i haven' found a way to modify just the torso without it causing a problem. i'll keep checking though. i'm happy that some of the old arild's gang is hanging around here too. it's been too long since i've had a chance to chat with them and way too long since i've been able to enjoy their work and let them know that. i think i'm gonna like it here............lots of interesting stuff going on. i'm gonna retire later in the year and hope to have even more time to spend here :D i'm glad you enjoyed the pics i did. i did the original pic and posted and had several folks tell me that the onlooker should get spanked too for staying and watching. always happy to oblige when i hear a good idea, i did the second pic :D . thanks, phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

i'm posting a new pic here. this is part of the current toon that i am posting at my yahoo groups and i just posted this one a few minutes ago. at the yahoo groups i posted the one with the dialog and this plain version but here i am just gonna post the plain version. i'll be interested to see what comments any of you may have about this one. there's no spanking going on yet in this pic...........just preparations for one. thanks, phil
this young lady has been ordered to prepare for a spanking by her husband...............including getting the paddle out.
this young lady has been ordered to prepare for a spanking by her husband...............including getting the paddle out.
006 plain.jpg (230.07 KiB) Viewed 10766 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

It's good to see that you've joined the CSR forum! Now there are at least four of us who used to be a part of the old Arild's group together here. I've had some problems with poser pictures... Usually they look three-dimensional. but they don't look alive. It's like looking at a bunch of mannequins. I'm glad to see you're changing that. The expressions on your characters look great!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi boom,

i too am happy to see some arild's survivors here . it's nice to see old friends again, both human and drawn :D i know what you mean about the poser pics looking stiff and mannequin like and i have worked hard to try to avoid that. personally i think that the emotions of a spanking are as big a part as the physical act and i have spent many hours working on getting the expressions to convey the emotions i had in mind so i was really pleased to read your comment :D of course, sometimes i succeed better than others but i keep working on them. thanks for your comments. phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi phil i see you were expecting some other comments about this art and i have to agree with b00m on the fact that much poser art does indeed look like mannaquins getting spanked and i like the ones that show going otk or being otk is more to my taste so anything else is just nice art and i think of you making the whole story with the aspects leading up to the spanking as filler, but as i said my taste is just your otk art and there have been some that i really enjoyed and others that i did not. I could not begin to explain why i loved one piece and disliked another and i do think that having those conflicts does make it harder to comment or critize any artists that share their work. Have a great day
Jim
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi jim,

i'm not sure expecting is the right word..............more like hoping................LOL. from what you had to say, i would figure that you are just like me or pretty much anyone else for that matter. we all like what we like and other things just don't do much for us. a good example is your comment about you thinking of the lead up to the spanking as filler. some folks, however, like this lead in as much as or even more than the spanking itself. i obviously like it all or i would not be doing the pics. i fully understand that even with otk pics there are some you like better than others..............i have the same reaction and i'm the one doing the pics..................LOL. if you do find some that you like feel free to comment on them. that way i know what kinds of things folks are looking for. thanks for your reply. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi everyone,

we were talking about spring a while back which always reminds me of a favorite fantasy of mine. me and my sweetie walking along in the park on a nice spring day. she's wearing a nice spring dress with only a bra and panties underneath. she gets to acting bratty or otherwise misbehaving so i find a place to sit, turn her over, raise her dress and lower her panties for a good sound spanking right then and there :D . there's just something more exhilarating about spanking outdoors..............that extra dimension caused by the chances that someone might see. i have given a few of these outdoor spankings over the years and i've noticed that the ladies seem a bit "uneasy" at having their bottoms bared for a spanking under these circumstances..............LOL. anyway, giving these spankings always made me wonder just how many other spankings had been given there in the park in years gone by? what if you actually did get caught..............by a couple who had already done, in years past, just what you're doing now?

so, in the spirit of spring, i did a remake of a pic i posted last spring and am posting it here. i hope it helps curb any spring fever that you might have. phil
looks like all of these folks have chosen the path "less traveled by"
looks like all of these folks have chosen the path "less traveled by"
the same path csr.jpg (229.34 KiB) Viewed 10724 times